PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time.

Jason Dreggs
Sep 29th, 2007, 12:09:44 PM
Life comes and it goes, everything lives and then it dies. Well those are the rules of the natural world anyway. Yet behind that curtain of the natural world lies the dark side the super natural. Stranger then most fiction that world is. Those thoughts wondered through Jason’s head as he laid down in his dark room to sleep the long day away. He spoke into the darkness.

"I wonder if the sun still looks the same?"

No answer came back because he was all alone. You make choices in your life and sometimes they lead down a road that you have to walk alone. In Jason’s case that choice came in the form of love. He drifted off asleep thinking of that red haired goddess with eyes so black and skin so pale.

------------------

June 1 1993
London

Jason sat staring out his fathers mansions big bay window. He was 18 with a whole world ahead of him or at least he hoped. His father had a different plan for his son. He was to join in the family business and be a great man someday. Jason never did agree with his father and the view of how his life was to play out. Jason wanted something else something more.

So he sat there staring out the window watching the rain fall into the yard. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs behind him. Yet didn't turn to see who it was there was only one man that lived in this house and it was Jason’s father.

"It's raining again Mr. Mcgraves." He never referred to his father as dad or father to an outsider it would seem odd.

Jason Mcgraves
Sep 29th, 2007, 12:14:55 PM
"Indeed it is Junior."

A British accent came from behind Jason. Jason Sr. looked at the back of his sons head with a steely glare. His son never showed up just to shut the breeze. He always need something or wanted something. Yet what was it this time a new car or maybe just the money.

"What do you want Junior I'm a busy man?"

Jason Dreggs
Sep 29th, 2007, 12:21:00 PM
"How come every time I'm here you always assume I want something?"

Jason hated being called Junior. He hated the fact that he had to be this mans son, a man who had never done a good deed in his life. All he ever really wanted from this man was the love a father would normally give a son. Instead all he ever got was money and gifts. Things a father who had no love to give would use to replace what was lost.

"So how is Rebecca or is Delena or is it Sam I keep forgetting what wife number your on now and her name?"

Jason Mcgraves
Sep 29th, 2007, 12:28:07 PM
"Because you only show up when you need something. It's Terica and we are not married yet Junior."

Seven wives and he really wasn't sure he was ready for the number eight. His son never wanted to shot the breeze nor did he care about his fathers personal life. Something was up but what was Jason Sr. wondered. Jason was the product of his first wife and perhaps the only woman he had ever loved.

"Your sister wrote the other day she asked about you."

Jason Dreggs
Sep 30th, 2007, 08:04:52 AM
"Which sister is that Mr. Mcgraves."

Jason only had one sibling that he knew of for sure and they never cared much for each other. So he doubted she wrote and asked about him. It was more like she wrote asking for money so she could waste on more crap she didn't need at boarding school. It was all a show to her she need her money to flash to all the other girls to show she was better off then any of them.

"Why must you call me Junior you know I hate that? Also I'm not here for money this time, I'm here to tell you I'm leaving."

Jason Mcgraves
Sep 30th, 2007, 08:13:15 AM
"The only sister you have, you idiot."

His son was starting to aggravate him but it wasn't the first time. What was it like five boarding schools he got kicked out of after his mother had died. Then because no one else would take him he had to enroll him in the school for the retarded public education. At least his sister had respect for her father and actually called him dad.

"I call you Junior because you are Jason Allex Mcgraves the second. Son to Jason Allex Mcgraves the first, that me and don't forget who brought you into this world. So your leaving? It wouldn't be the first time. What fowl deed did you do this time that you have to go on the run?"

Jason Dreggs
Sep 30th, 2007, 08:22:20 AM
"Are you even sure she is my only sister or my only sibling for that matter? I mean with as many women as you have slept with you could have hundreds by now and not even know about them. Wouldn't that be funny watching them all rip your precious fortune apart."

Jason hated this many he was forced to have as a father. His arrogance his belief that you had to love just because he could give you everything if you just asked. He knew his father would prefer him to be on his knees begging for money. Not this time Jason didn't need that blood money his father hide behind.

"I'm not in trouble. I'm leaving because I no longer want to be viewed as that Mcgraves kid. The rebel son of a millionaire murderer. No longer do I want to be the son of that man that destroyed his family just so he could be the soul heir to the family fortune. I am no longer Jason Allex Mcgraves the second no longer Junior."

With that Jason pulled a sheet of paper from his coat and slide it across the nearby table in his fathers direction.

Jason Mcgraves
Sep 30th, 2007, 08:30:17 AM
Pissed off Jason Sr. picked up the sheet of paper and quickly glanced it over. What the paper said only angered him more then he already was.

"So you took your mothers last name I see. I bet she would be so proud of the fool you have become."

He threw the sheet back at his son in disgust.

"Well Mr. Dreggs it seems I have one less child in this world then. After all I have given you, you turn your back on me. Your just like the rest of them that you say I murdered. This means I will have to find a new son to take the key to my kingdom."

Jason Dreggs
Oct 1st, 2007, 08:47:15 AM
"I was never your son. To you I'm just a piece of flesh you can mold into your image."

Jason stood up and turned and eyed the man that was his father. This was the first time he could remember actually staring directly into this mans eyes. He had always coward before when he had to give him bad news.

"As for your empire give it my sister she wants. Just maybe she will kill with a slow poison so she can have it all. You know I don't need your money anyway Mr. Mcgraves I have what my mother left money you can't touch."

Jason Mcgraves
Oct 1st, 2007, 08:54:43 AM
"Yes you have your mothers money. Yet that doesn't bring you the privileges my name does. How will you survive not being able to walk into a restraint with a pretty girl and getting any table you wish? Or the great things you know my name can help you get away with?"

Mr. Mcgraves stared back into the eye's of his former son. He saw it there that hint this might be the last time he would see his son. But he didn't believe it he knew his son would come back groveling for help. Like a good father he would give his son yet another chance to be who he should.

"You can not live with out what I have given you."

Jason Dreggs
Oct 1st, 2007, 09:02:03 AM
"Nice threat. I will live just fine."

Jason new that his father would never give up letting him have the privileges. As long as his father was alive he knew his father would try to pull him back into the fold. He knew his father would try to mold him no matter the circumstances.

"I know you won't cut me off. Because as long as your alive there is always a chance you can pull me back into your blood stained life."

Jason Mcgraves
Oct 1st, 2007, 09:07:42 AM
"Leave now before I have to have you removed!"

He just stared at this son of a bitch he once called a son. How could he just forget everything the Mcgraves name had given him. All the hard work Mr. Mcgraves had put into this family and it only took one son to crap it away. Yet he knew his son was right he would never give up on trying to mold him into a better man.

"There will be a day when you need me just remember I will be here willing to take you back but this time it will come at a price."

Jason Dreggs
Oct 1st, 2007, 09:17:25 AM
"There is always a price, but if there is a next time I won't pay."

With that Jason walked away from his father. He had nothing more to say to this man. He had shed himself from the devil once and for all. The next time he knew he would see this man it would be on either his or his fathers death bed.

------------

Sept 16 1993
in a backwater village in England.

"Kris are you sure we are on the right road?"

Jason was a little worried that Kris had gotten the drop wrong again. If they where wrong this time they would be in the crappier. Kris was a drug dealer and bad one cause he did his own stuff. Jason just happened to be that one lucky friend who was willing to help him out in a pinch. He also was that one lucky friend who got to take the blame along with Kris and the pain that followed that blame.

"I mean if we are wrong again that boss yours is sure to kill us this time. I mean last time if it was for my fast talking he would have had his thugs beat us until we bled from the eyes."

Rathe Maris
Oct 1st, 2007, 09:27:11 AM
"Dude I told you not to use my real name. Remember when these guys show up I'm Gerbo."

Kris lit another bowl up in front Jason and offered him a hit off his pipe. Jason declined like normal. Kris trusted Jason but dang the guy was so tense some times. If he would just take a hit once and awhile and maybe get layed he wouldn't be so uptight. Then again what could you expect from a kid who grew up rich and then rebelled by selling drugs.

"Relax man I am sure it's the right road I check that GPS thing you bought like five times."

Jason Dreggs
Nov 12th, 2007, 09:43:11 AM
"Alright but if your wrong...."

Jason stopped mid setences as he saw a SUV lights coming barreling down the road. Hopefully that was who they where supose to meet and not the 5-0. Jason didn't want to get busted that would require him to go grovelling back to his father.

"Kris you think thats them?"