PDA

View Full Version : My Hiatus...

Dakota Black
Sep 28th, 2007, 11:01:58 PM
Hey everyone. Sorry about my resent absence (especially to those of you in the thread with me) but I have been dealing with a lot that has just been handed to me on a plate. I lost my son to SIDS last week Friday and have been trying to make arrangements, doing the funeral yesterday, and then on top of it, trying to get my car back from my husband who I am definitely getting a divorce from at this point. He and his mother called my mother the day of the funeral and told her that they would not be attending. I haven't talked to my husband since this happened last Friday. I have no idea what to do. I'm so alone in all of this right now. And on top of all of that, we had to be out of our apartment by today...at midnight, a minute from now. My cats are still there and so are some of my other belongings. I'm having the most awful month of my life. On the 2nd, my husband was put in jail for battery against me. Now all of this, and then I've just tried to be there for him, but when I tried to get my car today, he told me to take a flying leap. Great guy, 'eh?

I'm so depressed right now. I'm sorry to unload all of this unto you poor strangers who don't know me, but life is just going down the tubes right now. So I'm sorry for my hiatus, but I will be back to continue work on that thread with you guys, Jackson and Xel-Naga. Thanks for your patience with me. Hope everyone is doing well.

~Amber~

Wyl Staedtler
Sep 28th, 2007, 11:53:27 PM
Oh sweetheart, I am so, so sorry. :(

If you want/need to talk, hit me up on AIM. You and yours are in my prayers.

:hug

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 29th, 2007, 09:12:10 PM
:( Oh, thats just horrible. :hug By all means I don't think anyone thinks you should feel sorry for not posting.

So very sorry to hear about your loss, I can't imagine what you're going through. :( Ditto to what Wyl said, you are in my prayers.