PDA

View Full Version : It isn't easy finding love

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 01:43:52 PM
FIONA'S
5:00 A.M.

:: Brigid walked in early after a restless sleep to check in. The others were still out, which was something she'd worry about later. She was greeted by the sight of Nara sitting bedraggled on the couch, zoning out to an infomercial on the TV ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 01:50:43 PM
Nara's boots and leather jacket were tossed aside somewhere behind the couch. A small attempt of being comfortable when she came home. Her only friend was the TV and the beer in the fridge since she kicked the band out. Ethan kept texting and calling her to see if she was okay, but they were left unanswered.

The random jaunt through Chicago really didn't help to clear her muddied head. So she had decided to numb the pain ...

Even still, she heard the door open and sniffed the air, recognizing Brigid instantly. She was the first one to come home.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:03:52 PM
:: She gave the Garou a dubious look, then cleared her throat ::

"Good morning."

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:06:22 PM
"Morning," she grunted. "Left the guinness for you."

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:09:26 PM
"Thanks."

:: She made a bee-line for the kitchen, stomach growling ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:10:22 PM
Nara took a moment to spy Brigid over her shoulder and frowned before looking back at the TV.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:15:33 PM
:: Brigid turned to peek back half a beat later, and whistled a G-n-R tune as she tossed some taquitos in the toaster oven ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:19:03 PM
Nara's stomach growled. Nothing but beer all night, her body was beginning to protest, but she felt lazy and didn't want to get up.

"Mind making me one ..." She muttered.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:21:39 PM
"They're cookin." she replied, before finding the tune again.

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:24:22 PM
" 'Kay..." She found the strength to get to her feet and wandered over in a daze towards the kitchen. Leaning against the wall, she crossed her arms and waited.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:28:10 PM
:: Brigid turned to look Nara in the eye as she whistled. She wondered if she'd pick up on the tune or not. Either way, the Garou was welcome here no matter what. She was honor bound to that ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:30:21 PM
Unconsciously, Nara's foot fell in time with Brigid's whistling. It was just out of habit considering her talent for music. It oddly sounded familiar put she couldn't quite place where she had heard the tune from.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:38:48 PM
:: She began half singing to herself unconsiously, mouthing the words as it played in her head. Then she served Nara and poured herself some coffee ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:41:38 PM
Nara's ears perked up as she started the recognize the lyrics. Brigid missed a few words but the Garou was able to fill in the rest ...

Sit here on the stairs
'Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now, I'll wait dear
Sometimes, I get so tense
But I can't speed up the time
But you know, love, there's one more thing to consider

She looked down at the coffee and then to the Immortal. "What're you doin'? And don't saying making me breakfast."

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:52:33 PM
:: She whistled a bit before answering ::

* ... you and I'll just use a little patience ... *

"Look, I'm sorry things got heavy. Being friends is cool."

:: She took a bite of food and smiled as she chewed ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:55:27 PM
She fell silent, dwelling on what Brigid said. The Garou winced at the friends line but that was what she wanted.

"I'm sorry too."

At least that is what she thought would be best.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:59:46 PM
:: She nodded, switching gears a bit ::

"Where's the gang?"

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:02:05 PM
Her cheeks blushed and then she coughed. "I kicked them out..."

She followed quickly with a sip of coffee.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:05:24 PM
:: Brigid laughed and shook her head at Nara ::

"You're too much."

:: She took a taquito and tossed it down to the cat ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:07:08 PM
Her cheeks remained a rosy color. "Yeah." She grabbed a taquito and her coffee and headed back to her spot on the couch.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:16:24 PM
"Hey... don't leave." :)

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:17:32 PM
She started to eat the taquito still on the plate. When she turned around, Nara had this guilty look as the cheese made a nice bridge from the plate to her mouth.

"Hmm?"

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:19:23 PM
"You want more?"

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:20:25 PM
Nara set the coffee down on the table and broke the cheese, stuffing it into her mouth.

"That's almost a loaded question ..." She muttered.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:23:51 PM
"Here ..."

:: Brigid pranced over to the couch and handed Nara her plate of taquitos, then grabbed the remote to channel surf ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:25:49 PM
Nara sat down next to Brigid and quietly ate breakfast, a lot of regrets and confusion and anger run rampant inside her head.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:31:28 PM
:: Brigid paused surfing as the opening titles to 'Angel' played ::

"If they only knew ..." she mused.

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:32:29 PM
Nara choked on her food with laughter. That was too funny. She sat forward and slapped her chest a couple of times, coughing. "Trying to kill me ..."

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:39:31 PM
:: Brigid looked inscrutable and watched, shamelessly undressing David Boreanaz with her eyes ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:41:38 PM
After a bit of hacking and coughing, the Garou could breathe again and noticed the glazed look Brigid was giving the TV.

"Oh come on," she said, sitting back down and kicking her socked feet onto the table, "He isn't that great."

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:50:31 PM
:: Brigid flashed a naughty grin and chuckled at her friend ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:52:25 PM
Nara had a wry grin on her face and really didn't think about what she said. "I'm way better then him."

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:56:08 PM
"Oh?"

:: Brigid propped her feet up on top of Nara's, just to be annoying ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:58:24 PM
She broke one foot loose and sandwiched Brigid's feet between hers. "Yeah. I'm much better looking and never have to worry about stubble."

Nara liked that they were falling into old patterns of friendship.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:02:29 PM
:: Brigid wiggled her feet free and trapped Nara's. The prelude to the wrestling match had begun ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:04:27 PM
Tongue in cheek, Nara grabbed a pillow and whacked Brigid on the face. "Heel."

Which was rather comical seeing as she was the Werewolf.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:11:13 PM
:: Brigid fell back and raised her legs, trying to shove Nara off the couch with her feet. In the same moment, Angel was fighting some bad guys on the TV screen ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:12:34 PM
She wasn't prepared for that and tumbled over the side of the couch, falling onto her stomach with a groan. "Oh that was just plain unfair... ow!"

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:16:23 PM
"Awww ...."

:: Brigid teased her with a look of mock pity ::

"... I win." :mneh

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:20:43 PM
With a growl, Nara quickly shifted to near-human form. Her ears pointed, her muscles bulged against the clothing she was wearing, nails grew longer, and her hair became far more shaggy then normal.

She easily pushed the couch backwards, forcing Brigid to spill onto the floor and jumped into her now that she was prone, trying to pin her arms. "You don't win that easily," the Garou said, her voice deeper.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:26:09 PM
"ahhhhhh!!!"

:: Her smirk disappeared as she tumbled head over heels, and in the next moment, got pounced on ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:28:46 PM
Nara was able to pin her arms easily. Growing another foot and a half and having larger hands made things swing in her favor. "Give up?"

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:34:22 PM
:: Brigid tested her strength before submitting, but there was no breaking the hold ::

"Nope."

:: She tried again ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:35:53 PM
"Stubborn as always." Nara slowly reverted back to human form and let up on the hold. "I still won."

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:41:16 PM
"Uh uh ..."

:: Brigid kipped up to her feet ::

"... that was the warm up round, McKenna." ;)

:: She smiled and walked past Nara, towards the fitness room ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:42:32 PM
"Warm up round?" Nara stretched to her full height and followed Brigid into the training room. "Now you're being delusional Cassidy."

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:48:20 PM
:: Brigid tied her hair into a ponytail and waited on the center of the judo mat ::

"Try me."

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:52:30 PM
Nara raised a brow. More then likely she was going to get thrown around like a rag doll. Brigid had a lot more experience on her, centuries of it. Plus, the element of surprise was gone. And she was really just a brawler.

Still ...

"A'right." Nara closed the distance, quickly shifting to near-wolf form for increased agility and speed, trying to trip up Brigid with her front legs...

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:56:25 PM
:: Brigid leapt upwards, taking her opponent down with a rolling arm drag/head scissors combo ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:58:15 PM
Nara whined and shook her head as she got up to her feet. She growled at Brigid, since talking was a bit of an issue in this form.

Nara shrunk, molding into her wolf form. The black wolf circled around Brigid as if prey...

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 05:04:56 PM
"Cheater!!!"

:: She did a backflip, and made a desperate grab for Nara's tail ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 05:09:07 PM
The wolf made a snortling sound, the closest thing to laughter that Nara could muster in this form.

She happened to be quicker then the Immortal, darting out of the way and flanking her. Nara shifted back to human form to try and pounce on her.

The shifting of forms several times during a battle was a tactic used by few Garou. It took a lot out of you but if you built up enough stamina, you were able to do it tirelessly (though you paid for it later). This was a good way to keep your opponent off guard.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 05:14:43 PM
:: The move was a good one, and Brigid got caught again. She rolled with the momentum though, not wanting to get owned again so soon ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 05:16:22 PM
They ended up toppling over one another several times before coming to a rest on their sides. Nara narrowed her eyes and tried to kick Brigid off of her. Feeling this closer to her was starting to become awkward ...

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 05:23:12 PM
:: Brigid rolled away and swished her pony tail before assuming a kick boxing stance. She made a few playful jabs in the air to goad Nara ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 05:26:10 PM
Nara went into a crouch, steadying herself on two feet and a hand as she shifted to Glabro form. She would not fall for the taunting, but her emotions were running high. This spar was proving difficult for her. The Garou's heart was having another round with Brigid like last night.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 05:35:16 PM
:: Brigid pranced around in circles, making feints here and there to fluster the Garou. Then she spun with a long kick ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 05:36:52 PM
Nara set a leg down on her knee for balance and caught Brigid's leg with her free hand. "Have to do better then that."

She shoved the Immortal away, harder then she probably should have.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 05:43:48 PM
:: Brigid landed hard, but sucked it up and laughed the pain away. She swished her pony tail again and went on the attack. Forcing herself inside Nara's defenses with her martial arts skills, she bopped the Garou like a speed bag ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 05:51:18 PM
Each crack against her face made her skull light up on fire and force her eyes to see stars. Brigid was making her look like a damn fool.

Nara yelled and shifted into her Crinos form, growling so loudly that the weapons on the nearby wall clamored against it.

With her head cleared from shifting, she grabbed Brigid by the tuff of her shirt and slammed her against the wall with teeth bared and her snout snuffing the air with anger.

Though was it really anger that drove Nara to be so aggressive against the Immortal or something far deeper then what she was willing to admit last night ...

Slowly her eyes softened, but Nara made no move to further her attack or let go.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 05:59:28 PM
:: Brigid looked startled as she slammed up against the wall, but relaxed as she was pinned there, gazing deeply into Nara's eyes. She made no effort to resist ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 06:09:06 PM
Brigid didn't fight back and Nara tightened her grip against the Immortal's shirt further, thinking that this might be a trick. A few seconds ticked away and nothing happened, only the two of them staring into each other's eyes.

Nara didn't realize that she was shifting back to human form, her grip still just as tight as it was before. Brigid's shirt was ripped where her claws had dug in and a small trickle of blood smeared against Nara's finger when the Garou pressed the palm of her hand against her chest.

But it went unnoticed. Nara was too focused on Brigid, focused on her eyes and the tenderness reflected towards her. Magically the gap between them closed and she grabbed the Immortal's face with both hands and crushed their lips together.

What happened last night didn't matter anymore, all she wanted was Brigid right here, right now...

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 06:24:34 PM
:: Brigid gasped for air just before the kiss, and she allowed Nara to dominate her before reciprocating ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 06:29:19 PM
Nara wasn't gentle. Her kisses were as rough as her hands forcing the clothing off of Brigid's body ...

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 06:41:25 PM
ONE HOUR LATER

:: Brigid lay naked on the floor beside Nara, body glistening with sweat and breath ragged from squealing. Her eyes fluttered open and her head rolled to look at Nara ::

"You still cheated ... (pant) ... I want a rematch ..."

:: she reached out to hold Nara's hand ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 06:43:37 PM
Nara was still clothed, having taken out her frustrations solely on Brigid. She hadn't allowed the Immortal a chance to turn things around in the last hour.

She allowed her fingers to part and laced her fingers between Brigid's with a barely noticeable smirk. "As if you're unhappy how this turned out."

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 06:49:40 PM
:: Brigid laughed weakily, exhausted from the Garou's affections, but lost in total bliss. She kissed Nara's hand ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 06:54:16 PM
She tentatively raised her other hand, letting it hover over Brigid's hair as if unsure what to do. After a brief moment of uncertainty, Nara allowed herself to pet the Immortal's hair.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 07:15:11 PM
"mmmmm ... no regrets."

:: Brigid closed her eyes briefly, then rolled herself on top of Nara. ::

"you?"

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 07:17:16 PM
Nara's eyes widened as Brigid came into view and her smile became defined further. "No."

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 07:23:38 PM
:: Brigid matches her smile and steals a kiss ::

"this is fun."

:: Kisses her again, more deeply ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 07:24:58 PM
Nara returned the kiss and broke away slowly with a confused brow. "Only fun?"

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 07:31:39 PM
"No."

:: Brigid pet her face affectionatley ::

"You make me feel ..."

:: another deep kiss ::

"... complete."

:: The look in her eyes told the truth. She had been lonley for a long time ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 07:36:04 PM
Nara's face brightened in surprise and she reached up to stroke Brigid's hair.

"Re ... really?" She was taken aback by her honesty and did not expect that answer. No one had ever told her that before ...

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 07:49:03 PM
"Uh huh."

:: She rose up, straddling Nara as she traced the shape of her ear gently ::

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 07:50:13 PM
She gave Brigid a dubious look. Things were just sounding too good to be true. "I won't regret this then ..."

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 07:58:44 PM
:: Brigid took Nara's hands and held them against her stomach ::

"... shut up." :D

Nara McKenna
Sep 13th, 2007, 08:01:24 PM
Nara felt dumb all of a sudden. "I mean regret this going on. Not that I regret what happened. Like I said ..."

The Garou had never been so flustered. " ... ya know? I ..."

She stopped talking on command. No one had been able to keep her quiet unless they were a Garou elder.

Brigid Cassidy
Sep 13th, 2007, 08:09:14 PM
:: Brigid stood, pulling her up into another kiss ::

"Come on." she purred, leading her to the bath.