PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question =)

Tartarus Eros
Aug 27th, 2007, 05:42:58 AM
Now that everyone's returned from the Hapan mission, would I be right in thinking the Hapan's have come to Iziz too? I remember having a discussion with Raz aaagggeesss ago, and I was under the impression there would be a festival or something, in which a tournament would take place where Tartarus could get involved with the KA.

As I said, it was a long time ago and I can't really remember the details. Is it still happening or do I need to find a new way to get Tartarus in with you guys?

Thanks

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 27th, 2007, 06:36:44 PM
A party a party!

I think we're up for a party/tournament - perhaps some very minor Hapan dignitaries - not the Queen or anyone like that of course - could be paying us a visit?

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 27th, 2007, 07:52:12 PM
Yes, minor people from Hapes can come and visit.

The Prince too, if we still wanted a little drama with that.

Razielle Alastor
Aug 27th, 2007, 07:56:39 PM
I haven't forgotten you! |I

Everything just dropped into oblivion for a while. I am still game to have another "group" Rp for all interested parties. The Masquerade went off well and dragged people out of the woodwork and jump started the brainstorming, we did it once we can do it again!!! :D

I think an Ancient feast day or something, with a tourney would be fun. State dinner and such? We need more royals/ hapans /mando interaction anyways. :)

What is everyone else game for?

Tartarus Eros
Aug 28th, 2007, 08:41:18 AM
I haven't forgotten you! |I

I know I know =P I just wanted varification of what's going on.

As for the actual event, I don't really mind. I'm up for anything =D