PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I have no idea what's going on.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2007, 04:33:20 PM
So, yeah. Zeke told me he was starting back on SWFans a few days ago. I thought I'd see if my account was still here (it is). So I figured I'd see what was going on. This place has undergone so much change. I feel so lost. lol.

So what's happening, what is going on? Can I still have my image claim for Long from Bloody Roar? And what's a guy got to do to shake the rust off his RP skills?

Also, feel free to tell me about any new and nifty bells/whistles this place has earned since I been gone.

Zereth Lancer
Aug 1st, 2007, 04:49:41 PM
WEI! *Tackle/glomps*

It's about time you came back. I've been counting the days since this board last saw you, or rather I would have, had I had the inspiration to do so when you disappeared. I was rather amazed when Zeke came back, seeing as he has been the more absent of you two, but some how I knew you wouldn't be far behind.

Nice to have you back with us.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 1st, 2007, 05:03:56 PM
Wei :wave

There has been some change, yes. Were you still RPing here when we had our 'reset'?

Zeke
Aug 1st, 2007, 05:11:00 PM
Would you stop stealing my thunder!? :verymad I think I still have your old avatar saved somewhere.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2007, 05:15:37 PM
Uh, sorry brother? Yes, Dasquian, I was still here when the boards did the reset. I even had a back story and goals, and all kinds of stuff. Then I went forth to do something with it--and disappeared for what is now probably been over a year. Maybe even two.

In the meantime I have graduated from Mercer University with a Bachelor's of Arts in Christianity, worked as a day-camp counselor, Toys R Us grunt, and Pest Control Technician. I'm trying to find a job in my field.

I also joined the Catholic Church.

I'm also trying to get hitched to the most amazing woman I've ever known in my entire short life. (Don't tell. I want to surprise her).

So there it is.

Park Kraken
Aug 1st, 2007, 05:24:48 PM
Hey Wei! Welcome back. :D

Ilias Nytrau
Aug 1st, 2007, 05:35:04 PM
Welcome back, Wei. I'm amazed at this sudden influx of people returning. It's nice. Good to see you again!

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 1st, 2007, 07:17:32 PM
Congrats on graduating, then :) And yes, I agree with Falcon - it is great to see people coming back. I hope you decide to stick around. I'm sure you can find somewhere to hop into the story.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 1st, 2007, 08:42:16 PM
Welcome back Wei!! :glomp And congrats on the trying to get hitched part, I know how exciting that is (well, from the girl's point of view). So congrats and good luck with that. :D

You should be able to jump back in close to where you left off. I know you were RPing with Anbira? I think? Charley hasn't Rped him much since then but maybe he has some ideas on getting you back into it. Maybe not though.

The Jedi are now coming together on Vortex, and the Rebellion can put other Jedi in touch with the Enclave.

Sanis Prent
Aug 1st, 2007, 11:58:03 PM
Did you enjoy RCIA? I tried going that route a while back, but couldn't devote the time required. So many of my friends are converted catholics.

Welcome back :)

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 2nd, 2007, 05:50:39 PM
Yes, I actually enjoyed RCIA a lot. I drove an hour and a half to Macon for my class each week. A lot of my religious development happened around there during college. That, and the priest who was teaching the class is one of the best in the southeast. Had I known what ol' Zeke was doing today, and thought you might be interested, I have a small booklet he put together that outlines Catholic belief. But I don't really like handing out tracts unless people ask.

So, yes, I want to get back to the Whiskey Priest Jedi thing. Where do I find out about image claims and the like? It's probably the only important question that hasn't been answered yet.

Never mind, I found the database. I still have Long from Bloody Roar as my character claim.

Sanis Prent
Aug 3rd, 2007, 12:46:24 AM
Hour and a half for RCIA? Wow you have a lot more dedication than me :(

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 3rd, 2007, 07:54:12 AM
You, sir, are a butt for not coming out here with your brother :p

Ever Talbot
Aug 5th, 2007, 10:03:14 PM

I agree! But I was really excited to hear about the future engagement :glomp I'm sooooooooo happy for you! </Mandi/Dae>

Cat X
Aug 8th, 2007, 05:49:16 AM

:: A quiet, dark and silent figure creeps up behind Wei WOOWOO Wei as he discources..... unseen and unheard a hand reaches out...::

And I suppose you know what comes next right? Big scream, undies tied around neck and bah bah Wedgy, right?

WRONG!!!

FORCE BULL IN CHINA PLATE SHOP!!!!!!!

:: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCRASH!!!!!! ::

:: The enraged bull, smashing through the stupidly places china shop sees Wei and charges! With head bowed, the mighty bovine charges and as Wei turns tou run the bulls horn spikes his bum and much like a cartoon, the forces of realiy are waved as he cried "OOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!" and said bull keeps chasing ::

Okay, that was different.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 13th, 2007, 07:13:05 PM
That was indeed different. And here is something else that is also different:

I applied for a youth minister position at a church in St. Simon's Island GA. They want to interview me. I'm seriously excited. So I will probably be somewhat absent over the next few days as I prepare stuff for my interview.

This is going to be so awesome.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 13th, 2007, 11:30:51 PM
Hey, congrats! Good luck with the interview. :eee

Dae Jinn
Aug 21st, 2007, 09:34:24 PM
Bump because I want an update! :D