PDA

View Full Version : Change in Plans

Lamar Starworth
Jul 26th, 2007, 06:03:56 PM
I can't leave this guy alone. I can't leave the Empire alone! Hehe.

Well, since I am in a bit a situation here with my character I decided it'd be best to take a leap ahead. Eventually everything will be resolved, but the resolution of the problem was quite simple - he was going to be placed on a lease of some sorts, both by Miranda and Inq.

Yet, I dont know if that'd be best. I was hoping to get Inquisitor approval to be moved into an operative position. The idea is to turn Lamar Winfield into...well. First, I guess I need the approval, but I have a big idea as to what Lamar could become.

Karl Valten
Jul 26th, 2007, 11:22:29 PM
From what I recall, Y'roth telling me, Lamar was going to be sanctioned under the Imperial Force Doctrine at the end of the thread. I believe it is safe to say that you have that approval. The Inq will be keeping an eye on you as they do with all adepts (even Inquisitors with force abilities have a very careful eye on them)

Lamar Starworth
Jul 27th, 2007, 10:41:48 PM
I was wondering if he could be moved from the Stormtrooper Military Corp to the Imperial Intelligence's Destabilization division so to be within less than Inq's arm reach and to excercise his actual strengths. I was going to put it into a RP