PDA

View Full Version : Die, Jedi, Die!

Zephyr
Jul 26th, 2007, 12:17:30 PM
"Die, Jedi, die!"

Well, not really. I mean, if you want to - please do. I'll do it for you? Heh, well thats what this is about. I'm a Bounty Hunter and I need clients, and I need bounties. I was looking at the listing, and I know there has got to be some more public faces...or more feasible folk to find. Dasq and Grace seem the most likely, while Lok has already been caged.

I dont see any logic or possibility of every catching Lilaena since she has developed on a planet so few people even touch. To find the trail of someone like that...well, just doesn't seem possible - but I mean, I'm sure it could happened if someone was willing.

Which is really what this is about. Is anyone willing to go face-to-face with little ol' me? Or at least to be find with someone on your hindlegs as you walk the sandy beaches of the galaxy?

If so, leave a comment. We can go from there, aye? :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 26th, 2007, 12:27:35 PM
Dasquian and Grace aren't what you'd call 'public' faces, but the Empire have sighted them quite recently on the planet Courkrus (in the thread Spies, Liars and Love). That being said, we've already got an Imperial in mind to capture us (for a while :mneh) there.

I think the hit-list could probably do with some updating, personally. There have got to be others that the Empire want dead!

Karl Valten
Jul 26th, 2007, 12:35:58 PM
Hmmm, I agree, there are a number of names to throw out there. We just have to think of them. :p

Alright, who here has annoyed the heck out of the empire?

People I think need to be added to the list (that I can recall spur of the moment):

-Hawkins Grime (physical description and power description, no name known)

-Radda Manthys (physical description and limited power description, no name known)

Wow, only two for now. There are several that are borderline or that the Inquisitoriate doesn't want on the public list yet.

Zephyr
Jul 26th, 2007, 12:40:02 PM
Dasquian and Grace aren't what you'd call 'public' faces, but the Empire have sighted them quite recently on the planet Courkrus (in the thread Spies, Liars and Love). That being said, we've already got an Imperial in mind to capture us (for a while :mneh) there.

I think the hit-list could probably do with some updating, personally. There have got to be others that the Empire want dead!

Yeah, I know Dasq and Grace definately aren't "public faces" but more likely than the other on the list to ever find. Lok and Sanis Prent are certainly up there too - but both already have people on their trail.

Bounty Hunter creed, no interfering, eh? Somebody has got to follow it :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 26th, 2007, 12:40:16 PM
A general bounty on any Jedi found would probably be logical too.

Zephyr
Jul 26th, 2007, 12:42:40 PM
Jedi are slippery people. They are hard to find :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 26th, 2007, 01:22:54 PM
Everyone on the bounty list is slippery. That's why they're there - because the Empire can't find them :mneh

Zephyr
Jul 26th, 2007, 01:25:52 PM
Heh, I know. I dont want to go running after them though without their OOC consent. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 26th, 2007, 03:36:53 PM
If you want to try to collect a bounty on someone, find an Open thread they're involved in and crash it guns a'blazin'.

Or PM them. :) Probably both is preferrable, as you're right, these are slippery people and are hard to find.

I don't mind a hunter coming after LD or Arya, just PM me and we can set something up.

Itala Marzullo
Jul 26th, 2007, 09:30:13 PM
Would you dare try and hunt down Karl? :-P

Karl Valten
Jul 26th, 2007, 11:25:20 PM
Hunting the Grand Inquisitor? That would put you at the top of the most wanted list. :p

Anywho, if you're interested, the Inquisitoriate does have a job if you wish. And we pay very well.