PDA

View Full Version : We should make a Halo 3 clan

Itala Marzullo
Jul 22nd, 2007, 04:05:54 PM
How about it? We can whoop newbs like nobody else, we can call it the SWFANS CLAN and laugh when lvie bullies make fun of it!

Zereth Lancer
Jul 22nd, 2007, 04:16:41 PM
Personally, I don't like having anything to do with Clans, but it could be fun. I don't think we really have enough Halo players here on SWF to make a clan, though. More of a...militia, perhaps. Halo 3 doesn't come out till the end of the year as is, if even then. Likely it'll get delayed, and I pray to God it does, so that Bungie will actually finish it and not repeat the mistake they made by releasing Halo 2 before they finished it.

Itala Marzullo
Jul 22nd, 2007, 07:26:44 PM
Loved Halo 2, sold way more than 1, any "mistakes" noted are really more like agonizing ramblings of disatisfied customers.

Personally, I loved it.

Besides, like TPM, halo 2 is a victim of its own hype. I am expecting the second coming with Halo 3.

Khendon Sevon
Jul 22nd, 2007, 10:02:09 PM
Not sure how Halo 3 will be. They had a massive Halo 3 LAN at my school; but, I didn't feel like going.

When I first saw this thread I read "We should make a..." and went "Video Game!" I'm all for that, hah.

Karl Valten
Jul 24th, 2007, 12:45:32 PM
Meh, I'm not all that hyped about Halo 3. I thought the original was the best so far (though I really really realllllllllyyyyyyy love my wraith.)

Zereth Lancer
Jul 24th, 2007, 03:44:22 PM
I agree. I'm not hyped at all over Halo 3. Do I want to play it when it comes out? Sure. It's a great LAN party game. I have a friend who has great LAN parties at his house. We'd bring all our original xboxes and play us some Halo 2. It didn't matter that half of the group sucked at videogames and in general, and all the more at Halo. But we've been having these parties for a year and we're all pretty good now. It's a fun game, and get's even funner when you have a good team. Me, my brother, and a friend, the "best" players, squared off in a capture the flag 3 vs 8. We won without them scoring once. Now that is a good feeling.

I am hoping that Halo 3 will measure up to the fun of the previous games. I'm just going to expect the worst so I can be the most surprised.

But a clan would be fun, or just playing all together. It'd give me something more exciting to do with my Live account then just browsing through the free downloads. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 24th, 2007, 04:31:42 PM
I thought you played the beta?