PDA

View Full Version : The ultra belated Happy Birthday Laura thread!

Ares Marzullo
Jul 20th, 2007, 07:19:59 PM
Bah, I just noticed nobody made a thread, jerks!

Happy belated birthday Laura, 21 years old, get drunk and throw up all over daddy's couch!:D:D

Krishna Marzullo
Jul 21st, 2007, 01:44:19 AM
Hey now I didn't know.

Hope it was a good one! :)

Itala Marzullo
Jul 21st, 2007, 08:08:04 AM
It's all over Laura's MSN!

Repent while you can!

Alexia Marzullo
Jul 21st, 2007, 09:23:43 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Laura!! I hope you 21st was great!!

tabris27
Jul 21st, 2007, 12:51:44 PM
Thank you!

It was one of the best birthdays I've ever had and I didn't even have to get drunk. ^^

I was carded though! Yey!

Itala Marzullo
Jul 21st, 2007, 01:49:17 PM
Yeah? So what did you do?

tabris27
Jul 30th, 2007, 08:04:32 AM
Nothing much really. Went to work and went out to dinner with my family. It was just that everyone spent a lot of time on presents and making it a really nice day for me and it meant a lot. I swear I almost cried three times and I'm really not that sentimental.

My Mum made me a scrapbook of my first 21 years (Something she did for my brother and sister too) which was really nice/funny. Lots of embarrassing baby pictures, but you could tell she spent loads of time on it. ^^

My Dad spent 10 hours on the phone with the manufacturers of the laptop he was building me because the parts were wrong and a bunch of other crap. Apparently he was getting really mad with them because he didn't want me to be disappointed that he couldn't give it to me for my birthday (there's a whole long saga of the laptop that I wont get into).

My sister handmade me gifts as well as buying me some clothes. My 10 year old niece helped by me camera by using a gift certificate that someone had given her. I got flowers at work and my coworkers made all the customers say happy birthday.

Got breakfast in bed (chocolate covered strawberries) and a homemade cake. So everyone made it really special for me.

Krishna Marzullo
Jul 30th, 2007, 11:54:18 PM
That's so nice, wish my family would do something like that...^_^ But I'm not going to complain about what we do do.

Glade you had a good time though.

Itala Marzullo
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:49:54 PM
Post the baby pictures!

Alexia Marzullo
Aug 1st, 2007, 08:48:11 PM
That sounds so nice. Your family rocks!