PDA

View Full Version : Intr. X-Men character: Red Roach

Red Roach
Jul 17th, 2007, 07:56:01 AM

Skills: Can greatly reduce his size at will to sneak in anywhere undetected and controls a special type of telepathy that allows him to command most pests, including rodents, insects and even bacteria.

Background: Second generation Polish-American immigrant who has always managed to keep his mutant powers hidden from his family, and thus continues to commute with them and his childhood friends. A very clumsy person who makes a mockery of himself instead of coming out as a hero, always managing to make difficult situations worse, but somehow manages to come through when needed the most. He wears a ridiculous red and yellow outfit complete with two puffy antennae and black goggles to resemble the appearance of a cockroach. However, what he lacks in style and finesse, he makes up with courage and persistence.

Red Roach
Jul 17th, 2007, 03:09:38 PM
Question, how in the world do you add an X-Men tag in a topic? I clicked on the pluses and nothing!

Bette Davis
Jul 17th, 2007, 04:30:09 PM
You have to join the X-Men user group, through your User CP. :)

Red Roach
Jul 17th, 2007, 04:41:26 PM
Thanks Hollie.

So if I wanted to introduce my character to the mansion, how would I go on about it? Is there a specific thread and if not, I will need a kind mutant or two to rp with me in a thread I make where I get Red in trouble.

Red Roach
Jul 21st, 2007, 04:42:53 PM
Waiting for a kind mutant to save Red's rear in "At Least He Tries." :D