PDA

View Full Version : New RP - Sullust Skirmish

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 16th, 2007, 05:24:03 PM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?p=236078#post236078

Any pilots around, or if you want to RP a Shadow pilot, jump in. :)

Bette Davis
Jul 16th, 2007, 05:28:37 PM
Drat, meant to post with this name... :\

Lianna Mal Pannis
Jul 16th, 2007, 05:56:04 PM
:lol I'll dust off Aliya :D

Nagal Aursoni
Nov 16th, 2007, 08:33:45 AM
*Pokes this thread with a stick.*

Anyone feel like flying?

Reshmar
Nov 16th, 2007, 11:36:45 PM
Are their any active Rebels in the Thread? I know the Imps have fleet support. Would you like any rebel Fleet Support in the thread? is Jast still around?

Travis North
Nov 17th, 2007, 07:54:15 AM
Jast is still about, or rather I'm still about. I play Jast, but keep it on the DL. High Command would have a fit.

You're welcome to jump in. I actually have something interesting for you, if you'd like to play the part.

However before anything can happen, the Shadows need to show themselves.

*Threatens a tour of duty in some back water system the Rebels don't even want.*

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 17th, 2007, 03:18:08 PM
:mneh

Trying to get those Shadows to post is like ...trying to... trying to catch a shadow. >_<

Reshmar
Dec 30th, 2007, 10:53:41 PM
IS this thread still active?

Kelly Perris
Dec 30th, 2007, 10:56:36 PM
I'd be active in this thread, if I had some sort of knowlege as to whether OTHER rebel pilots still exist. |I

Otherwise, I'd just be chasing Bette's tail. Wouldn't I, babe? ;)

Travis North
Dec 31st, 2007, 07:57:07 AM
It's both active and inactive. The thread is progressing at a snail's pace and in addition some of the characters involved are occupied in other matters or MIA. That said people are still welcome to post and join in the thread. Rebels are most welcome and needed.

If you'd like more information ask and you shall recieve. As a note I play both Nagal Aursoni and Demek Jast.

Park Kraken
Dec 31st, 2007, 02:32:21 PM
I'm a bit busy today, but I could create a Rebel character and be in by the end of the week.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 31st, 2007, 06:24:50 PM
Well I, as Bette, have tried to do my part to keep it alive at least a little. Just can't do it all myself.

Kelly Perris
Dec 31st, 2007, 06:50:48 PM
I'm a bit busy today, but I could create a Rebel character and be in by the end of the week.

Please do, as you're more than welcome to. We'd be glad to have ya.

Park Kraken
Dec 31st, 2007, 10:50:38 PM

Please do, as you're more than welcome to. We'd be glad to have ya.

Okay, first thing tomorrow I'll be working up a character bio.

Kelly Perris
Jan 2nd, 2008, 03:45:49 AM
I'm sure y'all have seen it, but Jackal (IMP) has entered the thread.

Omigosh, somebody smack me! Someone has POSTED.

...I better get my butt in there, myself, and pronto. Hey, Park....are you going pilot or fleet?

I'm so alone. No other Rogues to even have a drink with. Sigh.

Zachariah Jak'el
Jan 2nd, 2008, 04:08:40 AM
*Makes an explosive entrance*

Lets do some 'bout this!

Park Kraken
Jan 2nd, 2008, 10:50:50 AM
I'm going to fleet, although I could pilot if me ship gets blown apart.

I didn't post the bio yesterday. It was strange yesterday, I couldn't find the urge to play any video games either. I ended up going outside and playing basketball most of the day.

Anne Phoenix
Jan 2nd, 2008, 12:21:09 PM
Well I have an alliance character made now, and I even have a bio, but for some reason it won't let me C+P from Word and post the bio. Keeps on saying that there are too many images???

Kelly Perris
Jan 2nd, 2008, 01:44:18 PM
Do you mean in the wiki? Or just a post in the Rebel forums?

General Forlon
Jan 2nd, 2008, 07:41:25 PM
I am going to expand Sullust with a bit of a ground battle. I dont figure the fighter jocks will care much. you guys just keep cruising around killing things.
If any imps want to do a bit of landside fighting just let me know.

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 2nd, 2008, 08:21:55 PM
So... ALiya should post eh? :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 2nd, 2008, 09:57:56 PM
Yep.

Higher ups, please pass on to us lowly pilots what targets we should be looking towards for obliteration, if it seems we are getting off track during the battle. Of course, if Rogue Squadron shows up then we'll have our work cut out for us. :)

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 2nd, 2008, 10:02:48 PM
I'll take that as a nice, fat HINT, woman. ;)

Gavrilo Krass
May 31st, 2008, 02:25:13 PM
I could set up a empire boarding operation =D

*just to add to the general fun*

Reshmar
May 31st, 2008, 07:24:41 PM
that might be what we need to finish this up. A massive rebel assault force is ready to jump in and take Sullust under the command of General Forlon. With the advantage we have in space you might want to think of how to escape after we hit the planet.

So far he link has slowed down. no it has stopped. Forlons group is large enough to get the job done but I have been waiting to see how the rest of this thread goes. It was more a fighter vs fighter thread of sorts and I didnt want to step in on the imperials elite squadron till they worked out what they were doing.

Check with your imperial masters after your first assignment and we may be able to do the planetary assault portion.