PDA

View Full Version : Do you have....?

Itala Marzullo
Jul 13th, 2007, 02:36:46 PM
...a friend who calls/messages you every day asking you a billion questions and no matter how many you answer, they will NOT stop?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?! :shootin

Nathanial K'cansce
Jul 13th, 2007, 03:00:34 PM
Nope. Though if I did, I would hope beyond all hope they were random weird questions. I got asked by the same person in the span of ...1 hour "your views on dipping your pen in company ink" and "speaking of roadtrips, how far is it to Oklahoma."

I approved of both.

Hartus Kenobi
Jul 13th, 2007, 03:15:31 PM
I'm not so outgoing to be inviting of that type of friend.

Itala Marzullo
Jul 13th, 2007, 03:35:18 PM
Well, for some reason I seem to attract a lot of girls like that, and I don't find the guts to go "For God's sake, SHUT UP!!!" so I just keep whipping out the okays and reallys.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 13th, 2007, 07:54:46 PM
I don't get the sort of people who ask me the same stuff over and over again.

Usually if people have questions for me, it's photoshop/art related, and I've no problem answering those :D

Parsideon Denix
Jul 13th, 2007, 08:01:16 PM
I generally don't answer my phone.

Krishna Marzullo
Jul 13th, 2007, 11:33:59 PM
Saddly yes....and usually it's questions I raise my eyebrow to: ie: Do you think that if I wore the welding goggles all the time I would become more of and evil villian or anti hero?

But I get the same sexual undertoned question that is by far inappropiat (sp?) to be repeated any where....

and those questions make me wish I would reach through the phones and hit the person...

Liam Jinn
Jul 13th, 2007, 11:41:24 PM
Well, for some reason I seem to attract a lot of GUYS like that, and I don't find the guts to go "For God's sake, SHUT UP!!!" so I just keep whipping out the okays and reallys.

Fixed that for ya buddy :)

Itala Marzullo
Jul 14th, 2007, 12:15:18 PM
Fixed that for ya buddy.

Right, when men do that i outright tell them to go away or I block them.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 14th, 2007, 02:52:45 PM
I think you all should be happy that people talk to you at all. :p

Crystal
Jul 14th, 2007, 05:09:41 PM
I don't even have a phone.. and I don't talk to anyone on IM anymore. So.. no. I don't. If I did, I'd just hang up on them or block them.

Itala Marzullo
Jul 14th, 2007, 10:49:46 PM
I think you all should be happy that people talk to you at all. :p

Waves hands

Ooooooooooo!:D

Seerriss
Jul 15th, 2007, 12:49:08 AM
I don't really have many people to talk to anymore since I only give out my im name to people I want to have it.....I think I really only talk to my bf, the girl who calls my bf when he doesn't come online/the girl who matched us up (yes, Videl did long distance again) and a few other randoms from Gaia....

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 15th, 2007, 01:28:48 AM
As far as phone calls, all I get are telemarketers :(

Zem-El Vymes
Jul 15th, 2007, 01:42:01 AM
And me, but then again you sleep so hard you never get those.

Itala Marzullo
Jul 15th, 2007, 09:26:38 AM
Telemarketers!

I know this is terribly rude, but usually I let them do their whole initial speech, and then hang up.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 15th, 2007, 09:32:50 AM
I generally cut in as soon as possible, since I know I'm not interested in the least. Thing is, a lot of them are just doing their job, and they have quotas to fill, so the less time I can waste for them the more people they can call and bug. I may not appreciate the disturbance, but I'm not going to hinder their job in any way. It's their job (however crappy it may be), and odds are some of those guys are just trying to make the housenote.

If they do persist after three solid "no thank you's" though, all bets are off. If I feel creative I'll spin some unbelievable story, but most of the time I just hang up. I remember one time some guy wouldn't take no for an answer, and so I put on some crazy Pakistan pop song, turned up the volume as loud as it would go, and set the phone next to the speakers.

Jedieb
Jul 15th, 2007, 07:09:41 PM
...a friend who calls/messages you every day asking you a billion questions and no matter how many you answer, they will NOT stop?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?! :shootin

Yes, but I don't call him a friend, I call him "son." And he doesn't call as much as follow me around asking question after question.

"Dad, why didn't Luke kill Vader?"
"Dad, why is the sky blue?"
"Dad, are we going to eat today?"
"Dad, blah, blah, blah?"
I swear, it never ends.

Lucilla Marzullo
Jul 20th, 2007, 02:53:36 PM
Ahhh children, how wonderful are they?

I dont have many friends like that. I dont usually answer my phone though, and mostly what I get in forums or on MSN are insults about how bad I suck or how boring I am...*glares at someone here* :P

Generally I thought I was a pretty nice and unique person, but I guess I was wrong! LOL!

Ares Marzullo
Jul 20th, 2007, 03:52:57 PM
Oh shut up Cassie, be ridiculous to be mad at something like that.

Mu Satach
Jul 20th, 2007, 07:52:02 PM
"Dad, why didn't Luke kill Vader?"
"Dad, why is the sky blue?"
"Dad, are we going to eat today?"
"Dad, blah, blah, blah?"
I swear, it never ends.

Oh yeah, my mom still gives me grief over doing that to her when I was a kid until she'd spazz out.

If I ever have little ones I plan to totally warp their minds with that game. >=)