PDA

View Full Version : SW on Myspace?

Jesimae Lawson
Jun 21st, 2007, 01:44:32 PM
I dunno, I thought it would be nice to give SW a myspace page to connect everyone via myspace. Plus I could have banners linking people to this place. Just a thought!

:)

Mu Satach
Jun 21st, 2007, 02:16:23 PM
Wait... I thought we had one.

*checks her friends*
We do!
http://www.myspace.com/swfansdotnet

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 21st, 2007, 03:41:51 PM
Yeah we have one, just I haven't actually signed in and checked it in months. :uhoh

Morgan Evanar
Jun 21st, 2007, 04:57:53 PM
Very few things are more annoying than marketing via myspace.

Razielle Alastor
Jun 21st, 2007, 05:20:07 PM
:eek

I didna know it exhisted! :lol

Jaime Tomahawk
Jun 21st, 2007, 05:25:12 PM
I haven't logged into Myspace for agggggeeeeesssss for good reason. You do do know that Myspace is usually loaded with spyware riddled rubbish that user either unwittingly throw in or the ads try to serve up?

Myspace is an utter sewer that I'm pretty much now forced to nail shut at the firewalls of every single client I have if I want the networks to stay unpolluted. Let alone the insult to the intelligence that is some people version of good page design.

Facebook is a better site to use.

However, for some reason Myspace seems to make women want to flash their breasts off. Like one of the women at a client site - who should also really learn that having boobs out shots, whether they go onto Myspace or not, you really shouldn't keep them in a basically open folder on the network. Which leads to an interesting question - technically, pictures of yourself nude isn't covered by computer usage policies. Which means I cant do anything about it.

The usual nude shots do damage my brain and eyeballs in bad ways. People, please dont do that because frankly just about all of you are VERY unattractive nude and dont upload them to Myspace -_-

Now the interesting thing about these nude shots I'm mentioning is that this site has exactly two men verses 40 odd women at. The noted jpegs are..... resonably hot. Why the slanted male to female ratio? Almost every single woman there is a lesbian and so is Miss Hotness. Very interestign and very different place to work at.

Poppy Hawthorne
Jun 22nd, 2007, 12:00:33 AM
Hahaha! I didn't know SW had a myspace page to begin with. I love Myspace! Facebook annoys me cause there isn't anything good to do on there. Bah!

Fieron Marzullo
Jun 22nd, 2007, 12:14:14 AM
I don't really like Myspace...too cluttered-looking. I have Facebook. Really, there should be an SWFans Facebook group. Don't get me wrong...I have Myspace, I just can't be bothered to log in at all.

Laodice Laos
Jun 22nd, 2007, 02:01:55 AM
Myspace is basically the devil. And Match.com is it's wench. Boo.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 22nd, 2007, 07:43:12 AM
Facebook is where it's at. I don't really check MySpace anymore, because Facebook have improved upon it so much. One major plus is the fact that you can't customize the look of your profile, so no hideous HTML monstrosities.

JediBeldarine
Jun 23rd, 2007, 09:13:29 AM
Yeah, I noticed you haven't logged on in forever :).

I tolerate Myspace because it's the best way to keep up with friends from high school or college that I don't have time to talk on the phone with anymore. I can't be bothered to make both a Facebook and a Myspace and since Myspace works for me, I'll stick with it.

Jen