PDA

View Full Version : Help Getting Involved

Tieru Ocarre
Jun 16th, 2007, 04:41:35 PM
Well, I'm hoping to throw my character into the mix, but I dont want to do it just because. My Bio (http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php?title=Tieru_Ocarre#History) is here. It seems that a lot of other people are trying to get their new character involved aswell, so I was wondering exactly how I could, and if anyone could help me out.

Hartus Kenobi
Jun 17th, 2007, 11:04:58 AM
Hey Tieru. I'm not an admin or mod or anything, but it seems to me that you have a number of options. You can 1) start your own thread and label is "Open" and encourage people to join you, 2) you can look for active yet improvisational "Open" RPs and slowly incorporate your character into the story, or 3) you can IM an existing RP thread-starter and ask them if you can work your character into the storyline (in which you should ask where they intend the story to go, and then offer to help move it along in that direction).

Tieru Ocarre
Jun 17th, 2007, 11:09:50 AM
Well I have this thread that is basically introducing my character called "Abstract", and I was hoping to get another Jedi involved in that. Right now my character is just on a flight, I left it open as to where he would be landing or where he is coming from, but he is reminiscing of the days of old while he lives in the present.

Its a nostalgic piece, but if anyone thinks they could fit into it, they are welcome to PM me or something since I can basically land anywhere and I'm in space.

Terran Starek
Jun 19th, 2007, 02:52:16 PM
I think we've got you taken care of, buddy. :D