PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Lianna Mal Pannis
Jun 13th, 2007, 06:25:46 AM
Due to grymie having to be gone for awhile... Adia finished our current thread... So the next thread is us finding the Rebellion and telling us where to go ... or that we're just already on the way to Vortex and the previous was just done off panel... so to speak.

:dance

So how did you guys want to work in the Vortex stuff with me and Adia :p

Daria Nytherciria
Jun 14th, 2007, 09:15:53 AM
I thought you'd never get here... :love

Seriously, though. Not sure what to do.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2007, 06:36:59 PM
Either of those two choices are fine by me. Y'all just need to figure out how you want to do it. :)

Lianna Mal Pannis
Jun 14th, 2007, 07:27:24 PM
okay, well we need to show up sometime after you all get there. Morgan told me that Serena and company are there. Is Daria :love and Wyl?

And when should we show up

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 15th, 2007, 12:07:17 AM
If you want you can start a thread in the Enclave forum and we can go from there? Broken Dreams isn't done yet but that's no reason to hold up on moving forward.

Lianna Mal Pannis
Jun 15th, 2007, 12:00:45 PM
Okay, one of us will just do a little exposition that we were able to get to see the Alliance and they sent us to Vortex.

So like a month after that thread? That way everyone could be there? I suppose o_o

And we just winging this thread :lol

Morgan Evanar
Jun 15th, 2007, 12:42:09 PM
Not entirely! I have something important that needs to happen in the thread very early on.

Rhianna
Jun 15th, 2007, 01:18:18 PM
If you want you can start a thread in the Enclave forum and we can go from there? Broken Dreams isn't done yet but that's no reason to hold up on moving forward.

I'll get a post up to this asap.

What else to we need to do in that thread, do we still have one more person to go after or no?

Lianna Mal Pannis
Jun 15th, 2007, 01:28:39 PM
Okies Fewdy. you and I will chat later about what needs doings ^_^ unless it's what I think it is ... just not sure how you want to go about it.