PDA

View Full Version : Talk City - Ever been there? Who did you play there?!

Itala Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 01:56:40 AM
Indeed, if you were there, which most likely you were, the veteran roleplayers of TMC were charmed and drafted by yours truly from Talk City! State your old Talk City name before you came to the evil family.

Of course, I always played myself, Itala found Jen Katrina and Jaina Lockheart in talk city, gave him babies!

Here's the list of revealed names in TC so far for the nostalgic:

Tesila Alish Dralyn (Tes Ayndi Blaze)
Jesia Darkstar (Eshrilandra Dralyn)
Lord Shade (Lucianus Lucifer Bane)
Damian Zean Cailis
Markis Jordal Cailis
Dark Lazy Razielle
Princess Amathala
Dalethria
JediCadet
DarkPrince Blackstar
DarkPrince JayFalix
Queen Spacey
KingVaderSith
SageOfLight
Charis Lennai
Marina Adonis
Serenity Adonis
CheshireCatSage
Princess_Robin
rob1200
Darth Raven
Jedi Alexa

Fieron Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 04:01:57 AM
Well, I started out with Miriya Cailis. Also, I played:

Tesila Alish Dralyn (Tes Ayndi Blaze)
Jesia Darkstar (Eshrilandra Dralyn)
Lord Shade (Lucianus Lucifer Bane)
Damian Zean Cailis
Markis Jordal Cailis

And probably some others. But mainly Miriya, who I have recently registered on SWFans under a new nickname as Selinica Miriya (and I figure to use the character again, but have her be different from before, at least a little bit...) I could go on and on, but yes, I was there at TC.

Razielle Alastor
Jun 10th, 2007, 05:46:08 AM
Lord Shade

:eek!

I had no idea that was you! Holy torpedos, Batman! :lol

Guess who I played at TC.... I played RAZ! >D Although she was quite a bit different back then.. :mischief

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 10th, 2007, 06:28:49 AM
TC was before my time, unfortunately... or fortunately, I'm not sure :lol

Fieron Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 06:38:51 AM
Lord Shade

:eek!

I had no idea that was you! Holy torpedos, Batman! :lol

Guess who I played at TC.... I played RAZ! >D Although she was quite a bit different back then.. :mischief

Yes, hotcakes, that was me. I'm just full of all sorts of fun, sexy surprises, aren't I? ;)

Jacinda Blake
Jun 10th, 2007, 07:40:05 AM
You naughty naughty thing you! :glomp

LOL! You know, you quite nearly gave Scorpion a run for the money back then and THAT my dear is saying something! :p

Edit: Eeeeek wrong account! :lol This is Raz too. ;)

Darth Lucid
Jun 10th, 2007, 08:03:30 AM
Like Vega/Dasq I showed up after talk city. How ever I have met allot of people over my years here at fans that where former talk city people.

I have always found former talk city people slightly insane and demanding. Especial that Raz chick. She is definately insane and always trying to get people to post. Not sure what thats all about. :p

With any luck raz will never figure out who I am under this name. lol

As whole the talk city people have all been cool in my book.

Razielle Alastor
Jun 10th, 2007, 08:46:10 AM
I have always found former talk city people slightly insane and demanding. Especial that Raz chick. She is definately insane and always trying to get people to post. Not sure what thats all about. :p

With any luck raz will never figure out who I am under this name. lol

Well... Now that you have my attention! What the heck are you going on about? I only ever pester one person to post and she wasn't from TC!

:mneh

Blade Bacquin
Jun 10th, 2007, 08:51:52 AM
you have pestered me before and I am not from talk city. lol

Just giving you crap kid. :p

Razielle Alastor
Jun 10th, 2007, 09:21:18 AM
It's a conspiracy!

:x

Itala Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 01:06:52 PM
I'm pretty much single handedly responsible for merging TC roleplayers with Swfans, Scorpion was the first person I drafted bakc in The Sith Council days and the rest is history.

Razielle Alastor
Jun 10th, 2007, 03:32:01 PM
That's right! It's Julian's fault I'm here to pester people, thank him.

:mneh

Lucilla Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 05:33:58 PM
I played...Princess Amathala...I so miss that character in Star Wars...I played her horribly back in the day.

Now that I think about it...Julian had me kill her off to be Lucilla. You can definately tell I was a n00b back then, because I would have realized I could play two different characters.

DANG YOU! I want Amathala back!!!

Hartus Kenobi
Jun 10th, 2007, 06:03:02 PM
Perhaps the "Princess Amathala" that was killed was a... decoy. Eh. EH?

Anyway, the timeline here got all messed a little while ago or years ago or whenever, so depending on how important the character's death is to the current Marzullo storylines, there may be nothing stopping you from bringing her back.

Lucilla Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 06:19:38 PM
Truth be told, I dont think it really WAS important to the storyline. She had a run in with Itala a couple of times, and then Julian's all "Kill Amathala and you can play Lucilla!" o.O I'm such a moron...of course, I could bring her in AU anyway ^_^

Hartus Kenobi
Jun 10th, 2007, 06:21:46 PM
Truth be told, I dont think it really WAS important to the storyline. She had a run in with Itala a couple of times, and then Julian's all "Kill Amathala and you can play Lucilla!" o.O I'm such a moron...of course, I could bring her in AU anyway ^_^

LOL, I think that story is hilarious :lol

Queen Mother Basillie
Jun 10th, 2007, 06:27:04 PM
I was always Dalethria :)

Ashe Sieris
Jun 10th, 2007, 06:55:00 PM
At the time of TC, omg I was like 11 at the time.. Gah me. I was playing JediCadet and only JediCadet. I barely even remember the kind of stuff that was RPed on there.

Oh, And BTW, Itala. I found SW-Fans on my own. so :p You didnt get me.

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 07:43:03 PM
Hmm... I was DarkPrince Blackstar, I think it's been awhile. That was in Watto's. The name I used for most of the places was DarkPrince JayFalix.

Alexia Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 08:55:20 PM
I never did any RPing in TalkCity... just Wattos... I was Queen Spacey...:o
God, that was years and years and years ago.. geesh...

Viktor Eroberer Marzullo
Jun 11th, 2007, 01:29:06 AM
Well...gee I guess I could toss in here...
The name I was most known for was KingVaderSith...and many many others that I can't even remember

Itala Marzullo
Jun 11th, 2007, 11:18:18 AM
At the time of TC, omg I was like 11 at the time.. Gah me. I was playing JediCadet and only JediCadet. I barely even remember the kind of stuff that was RPed on there.

Oh, And BTW, Itala. I found SW-Fans on my own. so :p You didnt get me.

Once Scorpion had the link, all the Sith in TC had the link, the DLOD (Lady Vader Rhon aka Dara Shadowtide's old sith group) and then the entire Jedi horde, by the time you found it on your own it didn't matter. ;)

Ah Cassie, Amathala died for a good cause.

Now that i think of it, Itala killed a LOT of characters the fair way without god moding, more than anybody else by a long shot.

Alysha Wintermoon
Jun 11th, 2007, 03:59:08 PM
I remember you had Scorpion harass the crap out of me until I joined :D

Itala Marzullo
Jun 11th, 2007, 04:30:27 PM
I remember you had Scorpion harass the crap out of me until I joined :D

...and it was totally worth it. :D

Lucilla Marzullo
Jun 11th, 2007, 06:44:30 PM
I dont care if she died for a good cause. I can handle more than one or two characters at a time :P So I'm going to register here to play in the AU roleplays. Because I can...and because you cant stop me! BWAHAHAHAHA! (I took your laugh, how do you like that??)

Itala Marzullo
Jun 11th, 2007, 06:47:34 PM
Cheater! She's dead, you can't break the rules!:twak

Lucilla Marzullo
Jun 12th, 2007, 06:52:38 AM
She's not dead if I bring her into the regular non-Star Wars roleplays. Nothing against the rules if I bring her in there instead, so it's not cheating, and rules were made to be broken anyway.

And dont hit me with your stick! I dont like it! LOL

Itala Marzullo
Jun 12th, 2007, 10:59:25 AM
Oh, alright.

Pft, you're crazy.

Lucilla Marzullo
Jun 12th, 2007, 11:56:38 AM
Well...yeah...I dont deny that for a second, and you've known me for how long? You know I'm crazy!

Zoe Marzullo
Jun 12th, 2007, 02:40:57 PM
I was....

SageOfLight
Charis Lennai
Marina Adonis
Serenity Adonis
CheshireCatSage

:p

Itala Marzullo
Jun 12th, 2007, 02:52:38 PM
The Sages were so annoying!

Death to them!~!

Lucian Marzullo
Jun 12th, 2007, 03:32:57 PM
I knew one of the sages....I dont think it was you, Misti...I cant remember! *cries* My brain has absolutely shut down for the day...funny I can spell 'absolutely' but I had trouble with 'brain'

Itala Marzullo
Jun 12th, 2007, 04:34:00 PM
Cassie, you should fix the avy, it looks all stretched and junk.

Alexia Marzullo
Jun 13th, 2007, 12:50:00 AM
Wow.. so many memories from TalkCity... that was a long, long time ago... I can't really remember that long ago - I had to ask Walter what my name was back then... I have a really poor memory actually... :\
I do remember the Sages and some other names look familiar...
I do know that some of the Wattos people kept in touch and made their own chat room in MSN chat - but that was still several years ago - i think

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 13th, 2007, 01:02:05 AM
Oh wow... I totally forgot about the Sages. Mikey and I were a part of that for a short time... LOL!

Lucian Marzullo
Jun 13th, 2007, 07:32:34 AM
LOL it's not stretched...that's how his face is...the size is 150x150...am I the only one who doesn't think it looks funny?

I guess I could crop it a bit more, since you're so friggin picky

Itala Marzullo
Jun 13th, 2007, 08:13:41 AM
Wow, he has a wide face then.

tabris27
Jun 13th, 2007, 01:12:03 PM
Maybe it's the angle the picture was taken at...?

I was at TC! It's where I Julian talked me into joining TMC. I think I had a name with 'Merlin' in it...possibly...maybe...

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 13th, 2007, 01:13:45 PM
Mikey is the reason I joined TMC... but of course, he was pulled in by Jules...

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 14th, 2007, 02:58:47 AM
God TC...that was back when I still used WebTv...frightning....

Princess_Robin and the many variations of that name is what I used most untill Jules recruited me to TMC. Though for a very short time back when I first started going to TC I used my dad's screen name and that was rob1200. Actually my dad's sn is how I came up with Robin in the first place...lol

Itala Marzullo
Jun 18th, 2007, 10:03:37 AM
Hehe, I still remember how I recruited people using my awesome charming skills.

Fieron Marzullo
Jun 18th, 2007, 12:04:09 PM
Well, well....There's no conceit there WHAT SO EVER. :p

Itala Marzullo
Jun 18th, 2007, 03:00:28 PM
Either you are self-hating or conceited, you can't win!

Fieron Marzullo
Jun 18th, 2007, 04:20:45 PM
I'm all out concieted. OH YES! Even my mother knows it all too well.

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 18th, 2007, 06:12:27 PM
I can honestly say I can't remember just how you recruited me Jules. lol

Itala Marzullo
Jun 18th, 2007, 06:20:06 PM
I can honestly say I can't remember just how you recruited me Jules. lol

See? I'm SO charming the next morning you wake up and don't remember a THING. :angel

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 18th, 2007, 07:18:00 PM
O.O!!! That's why my memory sucks. You drugged me when I was younger!

Fieron Marzullo
Jun 18th, 2007, 07:48:13 PM
Three cheers for GHB.

Hip-hip-hooray! [x3]

Itala Marzullo
Jun 18th, 2007, 10:38:24 PM
I know there are more TC people lurking around.

Show yourselves!

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 20th, 2007, 11:16:03 PM
Charming eh? If you say so, I was still in highschool when you recruited me. I forgot more of highschool for a very good reason....it sucked! lol :)

Itala Marzullo
Jun 25th, 2007, 10:57:01 PM
Highschool girls are easy to charm.

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 25th, 2007, 11:11:42 PM
lol...I guess. Really I think it's because I didn't have much else to do during the summers then. Now I actually have to work...blah...

God life was easier then.

Marcus Marzullo
Jun 26th, 2007, 09:42:34 AM
It sure was, didn't have to worry about work, STDS and responsibility in general.

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 26th, 2007, 11:09:19 AM
I still had to worry about work back then. Go back 10 to 12 years from now, then I didn't have to worry about work... :lol

Dante Marzullo
Jun 27th, 2007, 10:07:59 AM
Post a picture of you in your Wendy's gear!

tabris27
Jun 27th, 2007, 12:33:55 PM
Does he have the Pippi Longstocking wig and everything?

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 27th, 2007, 03:30:51 PM
I don't work for Wendy's anymore! w00t!

Itala Marzullo
Jun 27th, 2007, 09:02:01 PM
I don't work for Wendy's anymore! w00t!

LOL Laura.

But you know you have some pictures.

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 27th, 2007, 11:36:32 PM
LOL...some of the stupidest pics I have ever had taken where from when I worked at Subway...lol I should go and find those...hmmmm

Itala Marzullo
Jun 28th, 2007, 05:56:40 AM
I think you already showed them to us.

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 28th, 2007, 08:10:51 PM
yeah but now it's posted in the general forum just for kicks :P

Itala Marzullo
Jun 29th, 2007, 05:23:45 AM
No reason why the rest couldn't enjoy your goofyness.

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 30th, 2007, 12:10:44 AM
exactly! Too bad there really isn't any reason for me to do stupid stuff like that at my current job...I really would get fired for it here. Stupid fish bowl...bah!

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 30th, 2007, 02:53:05 PM
What do you do now Sally?

Itala Marzullo
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:31:31 AM
She devours kitty cats for fun.:D

Krishna Marzullo
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:23:53 PM
Yes Jules that right...lol

No in all seriousness, I'm a desk clerk at a hotel. Crap pay, boring some nights, overly stressful most others. But it's a job.

Fieron Marzullo
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:13:11 AM
For serious, Sally?

I do the same thing. I mean...the hotel front desk deal. Graveshift...In fact, I'm working RIGHT...NOW... Just finished the audit and reports for the night about a half hour ago. Now I get to kill time for the rest of my shift. The pay is ...meh...not that great for some of the crap we gotta put up with around here sometimes.:grumble

Itala Marzullo
Jul 3rd, 2007, 06:16:34 AM
So that means we get a discount if we happen to stop by your godforsaken towns?

Krishna Marzullo
Jul 4th, 2007, 12:14:13 AM
For serious, Sally?

I do the same thing. I mean...the hotel front desk deal. Graveshift...In fact, I'm working RIGHT...NOW... Just finished the audit and reports for the night about a half hour ago. Now I get to kill time for the rest of my shift. The pay is ...meh...not that great for some of the crap we gotta put up with around here sometimes.:grumble

For serious. I'm one of only two people who are cross-trained for all shifts. Me and the GM.
My usual shift is 3-11, but recently I've spent a lot of time on the Graveshift.

Upside is I get a lot of reading done. lol

And Jules,if you or anyone else for that matter, would actually want to come to this neck of the woods, go for it. Stop on by or at least call me and I can set up a decent discout. About the only good thing about Choice Hotels is the employee and friends and family discount.

Itala Marzullo
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:21:06 AM
Whats with the small letters?

Krishna Marzullo
Jul 5th, 2007, 02:36:43 AM
I prolly accidently hit something and not realized it

Matthias Marzullo
Jul 7th, 2007, 04:40:54 PM
That's kewl. It's not like it's a bad job. I knew a few people who use to do that.

Krishna Marzullo
Jul 7th, 2007, 11:18:18 PM
Oh I can find a few things that drive me batty at the job...days like to day are a good one...

Upside got a $20 tip...O_o

Matthias Marzullo
Jul 8th, 2007, 09:55:06 AM
W00t!!! Slow day? Busy day?

Krishna Marzullo
Jul 10th, 2007, 12:47:12 AM
Steady right up till the end when I got bum rushed with unexpected walk-ins, which of course happen right as I'm counting down my drawer, so I have to stop and check them in and answer the stupidest of questions.

Itala Marzullo
Jul 11th, 2007, 10:08:07 PM
The dead hotel stories sure as hell help me with my boredom.

Darth-Raven
Jul 12th, 2007, 05:12:26 PM
humm it's been forever since I thought about SW and RPG. Its been 9 years X_X. I played Darth-Raven, Jedi-Alexa or soemthing like that and Zorla Marzullo. There were a few others but heck if I remember. Itala tracked me down after all this time and guilt tripped me into looking around and posting again. :P

I had a friend Jedi-Alyssa, she's off raising her daughter. And Patrick139 got married a few months back and is doing whatever he does. Incase anyone ever wondered what happened to them.

Itala Marzullo
Jul 12th, 2007, 05:20:07 PM
You should bring them to this thread, maybe someone here will find their lost friend!

Fieron Marzullo
Jul 12th, 2007, 08:06:24 PM
I haven't talked to pat139 in about a month-ish, I think. I knew he was getting married. Good going for him!

Dead hotel stories...let me tell you....The internet went down at my hotel last tuesday night and I hadn't brought a book with me or anything. That has got to be the hardest time I EVER had entertaining myself.

Itala Marzullo
Jul 13th, 2007, 07:51:36 AM
I haven't talked to pat139 in about a month-ish, I think. I knew he was getting married. Good going for him!

Dead hotel stories...let me tell you....The internet went down at my hotel last tuesday night and I hadn't brought a book with me or anything. That has got to be the hardest time I EVER had entertaining myself.

That sounds like fun times waiting at the airport, but at least they sell magazines.

Krishna Marzullo
Jul 13th, 2007, 11:24:04 PM

At least you get to use the internet...the only time I'm allowed to even get online is when a guest needs something printed (ie: mapquests, boarding passes, six flags tickets...) And we don't have a business center for the guests to use so I cant' just go on one of those...

Books are my friends when I'm nailed with an overnight.