PDA

View Full Version : Who's Who...

Alexia Marzullo
Jun 7th, 2007, 10:28:29 PM
Hi, I'm Amanda and I am addicted to................................................ .................................................. ................................................ dots apparently
I couldn't think of anything else.... :o
But, seriously... I play Nadia Surrvelen and Alexia Marzullo
and for a time on the old board Juliette Marzullo

Zoe Marzullo
Jun 7th, 2007, 10:36:45 PM
<------ Misti yes.... and not Mysti. Despite the popular belief of one special person. :p

I play a plethora of people, but the only important ones are Fiera and Zoe Marzullo. And the gerbil launcher was all my idea! Anyone feefs it and they will feel my wrath! :twak

Darth Fernal
Jun 7th, 2007, 11:09:16 PM
Hart here. Never been a Marzullo, but am relatively aware of how you guys operate compared to the average guy, I guess, and plan to become more involved in the future.

I play Hartus Kenobi (ex-Jedi, independent Force-user), Darth Fernal (new character to become a Sith and ally with whichever side of the Marzullo revolution may need him), and Dove, a Rebel operative. Won't be super active in RPs, but I'll chip in from time to time when it counts.

Bella D'lyes
Jun 7th, 2007, 11:16:28 PM
Hi, I'm Laura and I'm a photoshop addict.

I used to play Auriga Marzullo and Astrid Shardae at the old TMC although I will not be continuing with either character.

Seeing as I didn't have a character when I first arrived here I registered under my normal alias online: tabris27 (no it isn't capitalized...).

Right now I'm working on building Bella a background and figuring out how she'll make her debut in the current storyline. I'm also playing Selene Marzullo,

Itala Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 06:09:15 AM
How do I start? I'm Jules/Giuliano.

In Path To Glory many played their characters, but since the move to Swfans I'm going to have to take over. I officially play Sol Marzullo.

I obviously play Itala and and few others in Path To Infamy, we'll see after I finish porting the threads.

In Star Wars Roleplaying, or the Next Gen TMC I play Dante and Ares and make some cameos with other characters to keep the flow of the storyline, such as Marcus and the future Lars Marzullo.

Non-TMC, I play Radda Manthys (Itala's old master), Muuta The Hutt, Jedi Erick Centter and his wookie friend Chitbatuuk.

Tidus Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 07:51:10 AM
Hi there, I'm Sam.

Not particularly well established in these parts. I have a number of characters; Theo Johnson, Dusk, Sirus Blackjack, Setzer Dayne, Bay Nova, Tartarus Eros and now Tidus Marzullo. All of them are pretty much still getting up and running.

Pleased to meet you all :)

Lucius Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 03:02:38 PM
:) I'm Jen, your friendly neighborhood admin.

I play Dasquian Belargic, Daria Nytherciria, Salem Ave, Vega Van-Derveld, and a few other characters here and there. ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2007, 03:21:48 PM
No need to apologize, I do my fair share cursing too. :mneh

Itala Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 03:23:00 PM
Hmm, I deleted the post and now makes you look like you're insane so here goes this post. :D

This whole decade I thought you were a guy!

Fieron Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 03:23:43 PM
OH, Jules. I certainly don't think you're the first to fall for that trap.

I'm Kaman. I've been known to gallavant around SWFans as Miriya Cailis, Phoenix Whyte, Falcon Gyndar, Kelly Perris, and surely some other names that I can't at the moment remember.

Daria Nytherciria
Jun 8th, 2007, 03:32:17 PM
Hmm, I deleted the post and now makes you look like you're insane so here goes this post. :D

This whole decade I thought you were a guy!

Oh great, thanks for making me look crazy :mneh

And yes, Fieron is right. Sorry :angel

Alysha Wintermoon
Jun 8th, 2007, 03:45:03 PM
Aside from playing Alysha, I have taken on Lana Marzullo. I use to play Shandra Marzullo when TMC was on Ezboard and now I have learned that she's about to die. So cool :) A death scene to write, how wicked!

The only other character I have here for plaing in the Fans SW forum is Morgan Faith.

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 08:35:44 PM
Umm... yeah about me... yeah...

I'm Walter. I only have played Matthias, no others for me. Always causing trouble as a team with Mikey (Kannon Marzullo) in character and out of charater.

Alexia Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 09:07:34 PM
and lemme tell you, they are good at it... they are horrible together...

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 11:43:34 PM
Ello all, I'm Sally. Only ever played Krishna. Though I am thinking about picking up another charature, though not really sure yet. *shrugs*

Itala Marzullo
Jun 9th, 2007, 11:03:29 AM
Ello all, I'm Sally. Only ever played Krishna. Though I am thinking about picking up another charature, though not really sure yet. *shrugs*

Only if you truly feel you have time for another one Sally, I don't want to overstretch anyone here.

Kannon Marzullo
Jun 9th, 2007, 12:57:22 PM
And, I am Mikey.... The infamous double with Matthias/Walter over yonder. I know most of you, some under nics I don't recognize, but nice to meet/see everyone again! :-D

Itala Marzullo
Jun 12th, 2007, 12:19:37 PM
Those too lazy to post here should! Else the swfans folks will get confused.

Lucilla Marzullo
Jun 12th, 2007, 12:27:02 PM
Bah! Lemme lone!

*sigh* Hi everyone, my name is Cassie, I play Lucilla, Lucian, and Isabeau Marzullo (Lucian and Isabeau kinda come as a package deal :-P)

I like JRock, anime, video games, and books. I'm totally addicted to Katamari right now, and the most recent book I finished was Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince (again).

I work third shift in hell...er...I mean, Wal*Mart...

So yeah, that's about it...Happy now, Jules? :-P

And Hart! Whomever that is in your avatar up there, he is H-O-T-T! ....looks familiar though...

Darth Fernal
Jun 12th, 2007, 01:28:13 PM
And Hart! Whomever that is in your avatar up there, he is H-O-T-T! ....looks familiar though...

Haha, well if you're fan of JRock, it's possible that you've seen this guy before, but probably not likely.

He's Choi Si Won, an occasional actor but full-time member of the South Korean boy band Super Junior, or SuJu.

Lucilla Marzullo
Jun 12th, 2007, 03:12:39 PM
EEEE! Super Junior?! I LOVE THEM! Yes, I listen to Chinese/Korean music as well...Silver Ash are awesome as well.

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 12th, 2007, 05:20:16 PM
At first I thought he was Rain. I only know about Rain because of Stephen Cobert. LOL!

Hartus Kenobi
Jun 12th, 2007, 05:26:45 PM
Hm, I'm not familiar with Silver Ashe, but I see they're a Chinese band when I google them. I'm only really aware of K-pop and select J-pop stuff. Anyway, I'm impressed :)

Lucian Marzullo
Jun 13th, 2007, 07:38:41 AM
Silver Ash is a chinese rock band...they are so great! They dont have a major label though because they are at odds bigtime with the government over there @_@. They have a song called 'Liar'...well yeah, basically they are saying the government are a bunch of liars and in their PV they have clips from riots and things like that...

I also like Rain a bit, JJ Lin is awesome, as is Jay Chou. Jolin Tsai is amazing! I love asian music...

Hartus Kenobi
Jun 13th, 2007, 11:44:39 AM
Hm, I just youtubed the "Liar" MV from Silver Ash, and it looks to me that calling the West "liars," not Beijing. They've definitely got a ragey, unorthodox style though, and I can see why the Chinese cultural leadership isn't crazy about it.

I guess I'm more familiar with girl groups and female performers though. I haven't had as much time to keep up with Korean pop culture since I graduated. I guess the most recent singer/musician I've become a fan of is a Korean girl named Younha, who does some Jpop and Kpop stuff. The think you are probably most familiar with is her song that they've used as an opening to the anime show Bleach:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FUrwfs6VcAY

tabris27
Jun 13th, 2007, 01:04:42 PM
I liiiiiiiiiike GOOFY STYLE...I guess they're a Japanese underground band or something. Either way I'm not into anime or JPop (I know Utada Hikaru... and that's about it other than some anime music) as much as J-Dorama. Love that stuff. And as for anything Asian outside of Japan... *completely ignorant*

Itala Marzullo
Jun 13th, 2007, 02:10:19 PM
You are not into anime? My butt! You download whole series!

Lucian Marzullo
Jun 13th, 2007, 02:51:56 PM
I have a few things from Younha, if it's the same person we are talking about. She does a lot of rock type music as well. I can only listen to her music for so long before I get tired of it. My favorite Asian singer is, and always will be Camui Gackt. I have every song of his ever, except for his latest, which comes out on the 30th of this month (yes, I have it pre-ordered! whoo!)

Anime is great! I cant say how much anime I own...the latest series I bought was Final Fantasy: Unlimited. Sadly I was not impressed...I expected better animation art from BONES.

Next I'm going to get The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi boxed sets...while you have to fork out money, they actually make it worth the buy!

tabris27
Jun 13th, 2007, 04:44:08 PM
Not anymore I don't I haven't downloaded a complete series for over a year. I watch an episode here an there of an anime I'm told I have to see. Other than that I'm a huge Miyazaki fan and that's all I watch on a regular basis.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 13th, 2007, 08:57:00 PM
I heard he's making a movie about mutated dolphins that punish humanity for nearly driving them extinct, it will have a butterfly lady who falls in love with an insecure fisherman. :|

Genesis Marzullo
Jun 13th, 2007, 10:45:07 PM
Hello! I'm Julie and I'll be playing Genesis or at least trying too...lol

I've been known here as Quay'Na Rakai, Jacali Danner, River and Ridge Kincaid, Palleus and a ton of others. Looks like fun and can't wait to start writing...again!!!

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 14th, 2007, 12:04:33 AM
Hola Julie... it's nice to have you here. Now Amanda has a play date. LOL!

Itala Marzullo
Jun 14th, 2007, 01:23:32 AM
Hola Julie... it's nice to have you here. Now Amanda has a play date. LOL!

You sicko.

The lady has chosen.....wisely.

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 14th, 2007, 02:50:06 PM
Eh? You confuse me sometimes. I wasn't being sick at all.

Alexia Marzullo
Jun 15th, 2007, 01:47:11 PM
I don't care what either of you say...
I'm just excited Julie is here... la la la...

Serpent Drinnon
Jun 16th, 2007, 11:36:20 AM
Hi, I'm Chris. I play Fiera's husband and I'm also Ordan Ghost and Kain Shadowfax from TGC on Ezboard.

Fieron Marzullo
Jun 16th, 2007, 11:40:46 AM
Serpent...YOU are my father. [/darthvader]

*hides*

tabris27
Jun 16th, 2007, 02:17:54 PM
You heard wrong then Julian. Miyazaki's latest film will be about a goldfish not a dolphin. :)

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 16th, 2007, 03:12:11 PM

*hides*

actually, he isn't. Talen Malachy is your father. LOL! Do you want a history lesson? :lol

Kelly Perris
Jun 16th, 2007, 05:00:04 PM

*hides*

actually, he isn't. Talen Malachy is your father. LOL! Do you want a history lesson? :lol

Note to self: Sleep-typing gets you nowhere.

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 16th, 2007, 06:40:06 PM
Good note... :D I've been there before.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 18th, 2007, 10:08:51 AM
You heard wrong then Julian. Miyazaki's latest film will be about a goldfish not a dolphin. :)

LOL.

It still sounds like some more Greenpeace plots to me, but it should be cool anyway.

Uh, is this Misti's husband? If so nice to meet you.

Serpent Drinnon
Jun 18th, 2007, 10:36:56 AM
Yeah I'm her husband, OOC and IC. It's also nice to meet you too, Julian. But to Fieron, I guess I would be your step-father? O.o

Marcus Marzullo
Jun 18th, 2007, 11:34:52 AM
You guess right!

Well by any means Talen's head should have exploded by now.

Fieron Marzullo
Jun 18th, 2007, 12:00:59 PM
OLOLOLOLOL.

Oh man. I think my head should have exploded two days ago. O God, my god, smite those who are irreversibly incompetant and idiotic.

Moving on.....

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 19th, 2007, 11:06:10 AM

Yay! Another Third-shifter!! I don't work in Walmart though. I operate and fix nineteen Dornier looms. (http://www.femateks.com/images/6%20DORNIER%20HTV8%20SD%20210%201997.04.JPG) :x

Anyway. I'm s'Il, and I usually sleep all day. I RP the past, present, and future incarnations of s'Il, Jhyx, R. S. Esalis, and Bartleby Orem. Feel free to leave me a message, and I'll eventually get back to you :)

tabris27
Jun 19th, 2007, 02:46:10 PM
[quote=tabris27;231283]You heard wrong then Julian. Miyazaki's latest film will be about a goldfish not a dolphin. :)

LOL.

It still sounds like some more Greenpeace plots to me, but it should be cool anyway.

Supposedly its about the bond between parent and child or something, because of the argument that he had with his son over Tales of Earthsea.

Ares Marzullo
Jun 20th, 2007, 09:59:31 PM
Bah.

I'm never watching Grave Of The Fireflies again, I have never been so depressed over a movie.

Chimera Marzullo
Jul 18th, 2007, 03:51:47 PM
Okay, my turn!

My name is Connie and I play/played Chimera Marzullo.
I can SO sympathize with the hell...er...wal-mart comment. I only worked second shift though, 2-11, now I am experiencing a new kind of hell...being a stay at home mom to a toddler who decided to go through the terrible two's a year earlier with a husband who is on the road 90% of the time...lol...I'm still trying to decide which I prefer, this or wally-world...

Marcus Marzullo
Jul 18th, 2007, 04:10:17 PM
Wow, you are comparing family life with Walmart...

Shena Marzullo
Jul 26th, 2007, 04:05:15 PM
HI !!! My name is Amber..... Im not sure if i know anyone other than Jules...N E ways i play Shena Marzullo..not for sure on how long I've played her but its been awhile. But Before her i played with Jules on a different boarda as Lordess Amber Im 21 and i live in North Carolina. i have a 3 yr old and work a full time job. I barely have enough time to play one character so i dont play anymore than that one. Well anyways My yahoo is Lilambienc .. :

Itala Marzullo
Jul 26th, 2007, 06:18:03 PM
Amber, you've been around longer than everyone else IIRC.

Lana Marzullo
Jul 26th, 2007, 08:20:58 PM

Yay! Another Third-shifter!! I don't work in Walmart though. I operate and fix nineteen Dornier looms. (http://www.femateks.com/images/6%20DORNIER%20HTV8%20SD%20210%201997.04.JPG) :x

Anyway. I'm s'Il, and I usually sleep all day. I RP the past, present, and future incarnations of s'Il, Jhyx, R. S. Esalis, and Bartleby Orem. Feel free to leave me a message, and I'll eventually get back to you :)

And another third-shifter. I work at a hospital though. Like s'Il, I sleep all day (well most of it from noon til about 9pm). I have classes as soon as I get off of work otherwise I'd sleep longer >.<

Shena Marzullo
Jul 27th, 2007, 03:43:00 PM
;) wow really? longer than anyone else?? cool...

Alexia Marzullo
Jul 27th, 2007, 09:10:08 PM
Heya Amber! I'm not sure if you remember me, I'm Amanda - I play(ed) Nadia Surrvelen and now Alexia (obviously!)
Welcome back!

Shena Marzullo
Jul 29th, 2007, 03:48:56 PM
Hey yeah i remember you theres actually a few of ya that i remember... thank you im glad to be back hopefully this week i can be more active. its the weekend and im about to go see the simpsons movie.

Itala Marzullo
Aug 2nd, 2007, 07:12:42 AM
Since Tiranna is dead, I was left without chicks to play and thus I introduce Perry Sparkhill in Tidus' thread.

And yes, I made the name girly as hell on purpose.