PDA

View Full Version : Sup!

Quinn
Jun 5th, 2007, 09:38:43 PM
I was told that it might be a good idea to introduce myself, so here I be. Ma name is Tim, and I'm a guy. Don't know what much else to post...

Itala Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2007, 09:43:04 PM
I'm Julian and I play a gajillion zillion characters here, but I'm a bad guy, yeah.

Welcome to Swfans.

Lord Inquisitor Valten
Jun 5th, 2007, 09:50:38 PM
I'm Josh, but I go by about two dozen nicknames, so feel free to call me whatever you please.

Also, welcome to swfans.

*cough*

join the empire

*cough*

Morgan Evanar
Jun 5th, 2007, 10:03:00 PM
There are some who call you... Tim?

Hello!

Quinn
Jun 5th, 2007, 10:03:06 PM
I work for the highest bidder, and money is my command.

Quinn
Jun 5th, 2007, 10:03:30 PM
Look At The Bones!!!

Hartus Kenobi
Jun 5th, 2007, 10:18:09 PM
Hey Quinn. Good to have you here

Tipp Gray
Jun 5th, 2007, 10:49:21 PM
Hi, I'm Patrick, I also go by Tipp Gray, Ice Fox, and Hwoarang. Welcome to the board.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 6th, 2007, 05:45:30 AM
Hi Tim. :)

How did you find us?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 6th, 2007, 07:28:09 AM
Howdy Tim! :wave

We like new people... they taste like chicken :cat

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 6th, 2007, 09:08:18 AM
And chicken tastes of - yeah ok so we've all heard that one before.

Hey Tim :) I'd recommend keeping your hands and feet inside the car at all times during the ride ;)

Xel-Naga
Jun 6th, 2007, 11:05:54 AM
And be sure to stay away from the stubbly individual commonly seen carrying a frying pan in his hand. Also, beware the man-eating cats. We have many, but be especially sure to avoid their king, the ninja cat assassin that goes by the name "Stig". Dun dun dun...

Oh, and hi! People round here all me "Stupid", but you can call me "Mr. Stupid", since your new.

Mu Satach
Jun 6th, 2007, 11:29:11 AM
this looks like a job for :stupid icon!

Hello. :)

JediBeldarine
Jun 6th, 2007, 01:46:23 PM
Hello and Welcome, Tim :)

I'm Jen and I really don't RP anymore, but you'll still see me around on the OOC board !

Khendon Sevon
Jun 6th, 2007, 08:21:44 PM
Oh, oh, oh! My turn!

I'm Andrew and I'm an addic--waaaaaait a second, waaaait one second. Is this some sort of trap? Pff, I see how it is.

*Takes a step back and look around the room* Mhhmmm...

I'm Andrew *dramatic pause, then, really quickly* and I'm a roleplayer.

Hah! See how I did that?

That's right, Khendon Sevon.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jun 7th, 2007, 05:09:00 AM
Hi. I'm Matt. But people don't know that. So they call me Snacky, cause I taste good with milk.

Welcome to the weirding ways. :)

Karl Valten
Jun 7th, 2007, 06:06:28 AM
*Bites Snacky*

mmmmmm.....tasty like cyanide

Cat X
Jun 7th, 2007, 07:55:12 PM
All these people trying to pretend they are strange. Hmph. Frankly, your all simply normal people with pretense to true insanity.

Now me on the other hand - I keep funnel web spiders as pets. I breed drop bears. I leap off bridges. Forests are my friends and I command armies and legions, the likes you can only guess at, before their yellow eyes are the last things you see. I have the deadliest arsenal of weapons right in my kitchen.

And lest we forget, my body odour can kill. Goodbye Mr Naga, you have reached the end of usefulness.

FORCE FART!!!

*BFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!*

Oh man, that's gonna bring puke to the eyes, that one was that bad. Baked beans, broccoli and chili... makes me feel queasy just thinking about it. Now the Force Fart has always been the more gross examples of my skills of destruction and this one is no exception. Notice how Naga's eyes roll back as the stench hits and his nostrils begin to combust? And yes, there it is, the blood vessels exploding as the gasses get to work. Wait till his eardrums pop out, that's always a cool effect and his brain dribbles out his belly button trying to escape. And if you have a match, the resulting explosion means you can have a barbeque and feast for a week on the burnt remains.