PDA

View Full Version : Okay Black Sun People

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 1st, 2007, 06:24:34 PM
We need to do something and get this place active again. but what is the question. My mind is fried but I know we need to get a move on so... any suggestions we can bounce around would be great

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 1st, 2007, 09:09:45 PM
Start running our empires!

One thing we can do is tell some people who work for Black Sun to do a job and start a thread or two? I have Sassy tied up (lol) in Urns right now with her peeps, but I'm looking to get going myself... have some rough ideas about getting the Cizerack Pride all up in her business! :cat-fight!

Grym Kandle
Jun 2nd, 2007, 11:32:59 AM
Maybe a more open internal struggle between the Vigos? I've had Kandle running about doing somethings here and there, and mentioning all the while he hasn't been hesitating to kill any agents of Sorsha he encounters.

Xel-Naga
Jun 5th, 2007, 06:15:56 PM
Xel is busy shmoosing with, well, himself mostly.

But, yeah, we should do more and get this place ragin' again. I up if anyone wants to do something as a group or group of individuals.

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 7th, 2007, 07:14:16 AM
And that's the problem, internal struggle with the Vigos is kinda hard with kitty MIA and I don't want to do something that she wouldn't do. I'm hard strapped with Miranda to walk in and take order >_>

Only thing I can think of is some kinda truce between the Vigos so we can all work together to get an important job done. So at least we can all play nice with each other

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 16th, 2007, 12:38:28 PM
I'm up for anything, as soon as I can get back. In the meantime, Mira can do whatever she needs to until I'm active again.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 16th, 2007, 06:03:25 PM
You're Alive!

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 16th, 2007, 07:08:50 PM
Kitty!!! :eee

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 17th, 2007, 11:42:02 AM
Yes, I'm alive, but this has been the summer of suck for me. =>_<= :cry

I could try to get back to limited posting status, say, one hour (or maybe two if I'm lucky) a week is about all I could manage to swing in terms of posts, so any rp stuff I'd be in would have to crawl. =/ I miss you guys so much and I miss being here. I'll poke my nose in again when I can.

:hug all around

PS - Wabbit, drop me an emu when you can. :cat

Bambi Maddox
Jul 20th, 2007, 11:59:42 PM
Im around now too. (Xel be sure to check out Snake Eyes thread)

A play nice scenario might work well. We could all pretend to be friends :)

(Allo Kitty-Kat)

Miranda Tarkin
Jul 23rd, 2007, 07:11:33 AM
When i get back from my two weeks of vacation we can work on something? But by all means plot away.

Xel-Naga
Jul 24th, 2007, 03:17:13 AM
Nothing really comes to mind. We should just, you know, menace someone. Something as simple as running drugs/weapon/slaves/whathaveyou across the galaxy from one planet to another, getting caught up with either authorities or rival criminals, blowing our way out of it would be something incredibly fun, by my book. Space battle, land battle, it hardly matters, except that Xel gets motion sickness when he flies.

Or, another idea that just came to mind, my inactive character, Ragnarok, could be hired to take down a Black Sun leader. Seeing as he is a highly advance droid with thick armor and a plethora of powerful weaponry, he would get really far before, say, a group of Black Sun agents take him down, or the Black Sun Leader herself. Or something. I really don't care, as long as we do something. Ragnarok could just bust into Miranda's office, nab her, and try and leave with her for all I care, just as long as it gives Xel something to shoot at.

*Goes and sits in the corner*