PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to SWFANS: TMC Opening party

Itala Marzullo
May 31st, 2007, 03:53:16 PM
Even after the insidious attempts by that dude from Kingdom of Heaven (the extended DVD version was awesome) to usurp me, I officially open this forum for business, rules on how to join either side of the civil war within TMC will be posted in due time.

Where's the kegs of beer?

http://www.party-shop.no/images/StarWars.jpg

Zereth Lancer
May 31st, 2007, 04:08:52 PM
*Smacks TMC with bottle of sherry* I hereby christen this "Awesome"!

Oh, nurtz. That was our last sherry.

Itala Marzullo
May 31st, 2007, 04:13:37 PM
I still have to wait and see if Morgan can pull off that BBS to here trick he talked about, or else I'm going to have to PDF or copy and paste the tmc threads.

Aww man.

*May steal some beer from Charley and Turbogeek when they aren't looking*

Zereth Lancer
May 31st, 2007, 04:18:34 PM
I wouldn't suggest that. The only alcohol Marcus drinks is Jedi Toilet Duck, and I would advice against drinking it unless you like hairs growing out of your eyeballs. As for Charley, I have no idea what he drinks, but we all pray that he don't drink it and play with his guns at the same time.

I cannot wait until you have this place up and running. I like the idea of having more sith in the galaxy, even if your group is so removed it hardly exists.

Oh, and I'm awesome. Just in case you've forgotten.

Ashe Sieris
May 31st, 2007, 04:30:57 PM
So does this officialy mean I can run around your forums like a chicken with my head cut off again?? Cause I had fun doing that last time.

Itala Marzullo
May 31st, 2007, 04:31:48 PM
Thanks.

Well, it will be removed to establish it, but it will be exposed eventually, as is everything else.

Itala Marzullo
May 31st, 2007, 04:32:32 PM
So does this officialy mean I can run around your forums like a chicken with my head cut off again?? Cause I had fun doing that last time.

Only in OOC right now. Haven't officially kicked off the roleplaying here.

Lucilla Marzullo
May 31st, 2007, 05:04:35 PM
Party!!! *brings her cats and her fish* Remember, no matter how drunk you get, no eating the fish! Got it?! Okay then!

Whoohooo!!! (yah...I'm getting tired LOL)

Zereth Lancer
May 31st, 2007, 05:31:49 PM
Party!!! Remember, no matter how drunk you get, no eating the fish!

Killjoy....

Lucilla Marzullo
May 31st, 2007, 06:55:58 PM
ROFL...sorry for your luck :P

Lilaena De'Ville
May 31st, 2007, 07:10:12 PM
This makes me miss the old Gungan BBQs we used to have :p

Itala Marzullo
May 31st, 2007, 07:15:28 PM
Gungan in a stick!!!!!:D Yummy...

Lilaena De'Ville
May 31st, 2007, 07:20:25 PM
I like how the skin bubbles up and gets all crispy. :yum

Karl Valten
May 31st, 2007, 07:36:51 PM
I think ewoks would taste much better, I mean once you get the fur and all off.

Itala Marzullo
May 31st, 2007, 07:44:15 PM
It'd be quite a task, they would have to be killed the same way Chinese raccoon fur farmers do, grab them by the tail and wack the hell out of them against a tree.

Krishna Marzullo
May 31st, 2007, 08:24:25 PM
Sounds like too much work for me, I'd just as soon buy it pre-cut. LOL

Zereth Lancer
May 31st, 2007, 08:26:14 PM
It'd be quite a task, they would have to be killed the same way Chinese raccoon fur farmers do, grab them by the tail and wack the hell out of them against a tree.

That's what I do to my victims before I bury them in a hole, that way I can dig a smaller hole.

Dante Marzullo
May 31st, 2007, 08:38:01 PM
That's what I do to my victims before I bury them in a hole, that way I can dig a smaller hole.

I prefer to stuff them with furbies and tnt and watch the miraculous explosion....

Zereth Lancer
May 31st, 2007, 08:42:54 PM
Um, no. Your suppose to stuff bits of them into the furbies. That's why God invented furbies, for the hiding of bits of dead people. Othewise, furbies have no purpose at all. They're like that little red-headed step-child who sits in the corner and no one loves. They grow up to be furbies, well not exactly, they grow up to be like furbies.

The truth of this statement is up for investigation...

So, what did my parents teach me as I grew up? They told me to "Not be that red-headed step-child". And thus I have sunk from having nothing to a state of extreme poverty. But I would not go back for a nickel.

No offense to red-headed step-children.

Hartus Kenobi
May 31st, 2007, 08:46:55 PM
Isn't that what the organization that supplies KFC does to the chickens they raise? Well, at least that's what they did before hidden cameras caught them last year or the year before. It's supposed to make the meat softer and taste better because of all the adrenaline or something.

Dasquian Belargic
May 31st, 2007, 08:49:01 PM
Even after the insidious attempts by that dude from Kingdom of Heaven...

Insidious? Now there's something I haven't been called before :smokin

Zereth Lancer
May 31st, 2007, 08:55:03 PM
Doesn't everyone know that abused chickens tastes better then pampered chickens? The tree-slapping helps tenderize the meat.

Mmm... KFC.... Kentucky Firaga Chocobo (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=97) <- For Final Fantasy fanatics only!

Dasquian Belargic
May 31st, 2007, 08:56:01 PM
...wark!

:B

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 31st, 2007, 09:05:15 PM
Rotisserie chocobo; now there's a thought.

Itala Marzullo
May 31st, 2007, 09:07:44 PM
Isn't that what the organization that supplies KFC does to the chickens they raise? Well, at least that's what they did before hidden cameras caught them last year or the year before. It's supposed to make the meat softer and taste better because of all the adrenaline or something.

Poor chickens but oh well! dinner time!

Itala Marzullo
May 31st, 2007, 09:10:29 PM
Insidious? Now there's something I haven't been called before :smokin

*begins strangling you with used up wookie tampon string!*

Zereth Lancer
May 31st, 2007, 09:11:13 PM
Next, I want a Flan smoothie, or a Moogle kebab, or a Bungaa steak! Mmm.... Eating good in the neighborhood.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 31st, 2007, 09:15:57 PM

Oh bleargh :x

Zereth Lancer
May 31st, 2007, 09:16:50 PM

As Marcus would say: What the hell?

tabris27
May 31st, 2007, 11:25:06 PM
I really don't want to know how he got his hands on that.

-blocks Julian's minor episode from her memory and moves on-

So do I get to take home a balloon?

Cat X
May 31st, 2007, 11:51:52 PM

Oh my Lord. That's spectaclarly awful!

I think I like this place already. Any more Gungans on a stick to eat?

Itala Marzullo
Jun 1st, 2007, 12:22:08 AM
Oh my Lord. That's spectaclarly awful!

I think I like this place already. Any more Gungans on a stick to eat?

Stick around, they wont call this place OOC Madness for nothing, bwahahaha.

Let me butcher a few Gungan children first.

Cat X
Jun 1st, 2007, 12:44:36 AM
How about a Ewok and Gungan stew? The flavours of both of them really do mix particularly well, you know. And some say fried Calamiri to?

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 1st, 2007, 12:45:55 AM
I dunno, and honestly I don't wanna know about that. I'd just as soon not know how my food is killed thanks.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 1st, 2007, 12:52:39 AM
As long as you take care of wacking the ewoks against trees and giving the fur away to needy children.

And calamari is the best, so why not? Add some wookie brain ranch sauce while you're at it.

Cat X
Jun 1st, 2007, 01:04:43 AM
I dunno, and honestly I don't wanna know about that. I'd just as soon not know how my food is killed thanks.

Ewok is best killed by slowly gutting them while still alive. The dying squeals are music to one's ears and gives the meat this exotic little tang. Taste their fear of death as you were. Even better for effect is that you strangle them with their own entrails.

Wookiees are best killed at long range. By missle. You strain whatever is left from other debris and hope you get some wookiee.

Gungan of course is killed via gassing. Despite appearences, Gungan vomit is a nice marinate, so if a Gungan is poisioned, they tend to choke on their own vomit. Perfect for a spit roast then.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 1st, 2007, 05:11:09 AM
Gungan vomit marinate?

At least no one can say that this forum isn't living up to it's name.

Lucilla Marzullo
Jun 1st, 2007, 06:23:14 AM
Doesn't everyone know that abused chickens tastes better then pampered chickens? The tree-slapping helps tenderize the meat.

Mmm... KFC.... Kentucky Firaga Chocobo (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=97) <- For Final Fantasy fanatics only!

I love the look on the chocobo's face! ROFL! That's too great...I'd love to see that happen to the ugly chocobos in Final Fantasy: Unlimited.

And...Gungan vomit marinade....ewwww...I dont know if I want to eat breakfast anymore...

Itala Marzullo
Jun 1st, 2007, 10:02:44 AM
I'm done skinning the ewoks alive, anybody want a nice ewok skull?

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z81/giuliano81/sw22.jpg

Zereth Lancer
Jun 1st, 2007, 10:58:14 AM
You people are a bunch MONSTERS!

Can I join?

Smoked Jawa anyone?

Shandra Marzullo
Jun 1st, 2007, 03:02:49 PM
I made it! Thanks to Dasq again for helping with my account issues :)

Lucilla Marzullo
Jun 1st, 2007, 03:09:09 PM
Yaay!!! Welcome to the party, Shandra! Whoohoo! *spills some rootbeer on random ppl*

Ashe Sieris
Jun 1st, 2007, 03:13:33 PM
So I heard that Deep Fried Lupine can taste pretty good. Jenn, can we cut off Vega's arm to see if this is true or not? PWEASE??

Itala Marzullo
Jun 1st, 2007, 03:16:29 PM
Well I guess you should register your Path To Glory character until you can play her, Mindy.

Welcome home.

Karl Valten
Jun 1st, 2007, 03:37:02 PM

The Inquisitoriate official declares these forums corrupt and desecrated. Any Imperial personnel found here will be tarred, feathered, and drug behind a star destroyer.

P.S. That goes for you too, Lancer, you're still with Shadow Squadron last time I checked :)

Ashe Sieris
Jun 1st, 2007, 03:52:37 PM
*Sneaks up behind Karl then tackles him and Hog Ties him.

AHAH! I caught an Imperial!... I wonder if they taste good with kastchup...

Zachariah Jak'el
Jun 1st, 2007, 03:57:35 PM
P.S. That goes for you too, Lancer, you're still with Shadow Squadron last time I checked :)

:o *Makes a run for the exit*

Karl Valten
Jun 1st, 2007, 04:04:16 PM
*Sneaks up behind Karl then tackles him and Hog Ties him.

SEE, This is why I miss the old Imp forums. I haven't been hog tied in two years.

I blame S'il and Dae for not causing a ruckus.

Please let me go........I don't want to have to hurt people.

Kyle Krogen
Jun 1st, 2007, 04:10:30 PM
I'd help you out, Karl, but I'm kind of tied up myself. Bloody Inquisition *Would shake fist but cannot due to stun cuffs*

Chitbatuuk
Jun 1st, 2007, 05:00:12 PM
There will be no Wookie eating here!

*rips kyle's arms off their sockets and uses them as nunchucks against Cat x!*

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 1st, 2007, 06:39:45 PM
Hey, let's put makeup on Karl while he's tied up :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 1st, 2007, 09:16:45 PM
*brandishes mascara and lipstick... and rouge!*

Nadia S Marzullo
Jun 1st, 2007, 09:41:43 PM
So, I registered and so did Walter... but he is refusing to post... I need to register Alexia and Alexander, they are what like... 10 years younger than Dante and Ares... how old where they when the other board went MIA?

Itala Marzullo
Jun 1st, 2007, 10:29:00 PM
So, I registered and so did Walter... but he is refusing to post... I need to register Alexia and Alexander, they are what like... 10 years younger than Dante and Ares... how old where they when the other board went MIA?

Well, ten years younger would make them about 12 or so in the next generation rp.

If you can't post as Nadia or Juliette we have to put her as missing in action, but Juliette will probably have to be killed off, same with Matthias.

Once the posts are ported, we will roleplay with details exactly what happens to everyone.

Kanada Marzullo
Jun 2nd, 2007, 01:10:40 AM
Needs more of them little shrimp on toothpick snack things.

Elle Marzullo
Jun 2nd, 2007, 01:23:05 AM
Kanned Yamz!!

Is it okay If I give you a nuclear wedgie?:angel

Itala Marzullo
Jun 2nd, 2007, 01:24:10 AM
Damn it I forgot I registered that name.

I meant, I, the lord of darkness, the one and only Itala!

Kanada Marzullo
Jun 2nd, 2007, 01:29:40 AM
Kanned Yamz!!

Is it okay If I give you a nuclear wedgie?:angel

I forgot all about that nickname. It has been way too long. xD

Gimmie dat wedgah! :D

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 2nd, 2007, 02:44:36 AM
What is that SMELL??

Oh. Marzullos. Well that explains it.

I KEEEEED. I KEEEED.

Ashe Sieris
Jun 2nd, 2007, 03:00:53 AM
Makeup on Karl...

Oh gods. Why am I suddenly reminded of the TalkCity Starwars Rooms?

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 2nd, 2007, 03:56:04 AM
Now there is a place I don't think of often. Talk City...wow. But that makes like twice in the last year that someone has mentioned them with me being somewhat around.

Oh the memories.

Shandra Marzullo
Jun 2nd, 2007, 07:18:23 AM
Did I register the wrong name? You want me to register Alysha? *gets sticky from random spilling of root beer* :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 2nd, 2007, 07:22:38 AM
Just a heads up - if you do register the 'wrong' name and want to change it, an admin or mod can alter your account name for you. No new registration is required :)

Shandra Marzullo
Jun 2nd, 2007, 09:08:44 AM
Great,thanks for that information, Dasq :) If I need to have this account for later usage, that's fine. I'm just pondering on who to use for Alysha's avatar because at the old board the image was Kiera Knightly and I see she's being used already here at Fans.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 2nd, 2007, 09:12:27 AM
Not a problem.

vBulletin is a lot more versatile than Ezboard when it comes to things like this.

Zereth Lancer
Jun 2nd, 2007, 11:06:39 AM
I need to register Alexia and Alexander

Nuuuuuuuu! I need to be the only one roleplaying a pair of characters named Alexander and Alexia!

*Stakes Nadia through ze heart*

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 2nd, 2007, 11:09:23 AM
:twak Zereth!

Zereth Lancer
Jun 2nd, 2007, 11:18:18 AM
Vat z'hell vas that for? :(

Itala Marzullo
Jun 2nd, 2007, 05:45:37 PM
Hm, it¿s a private roleplay within our forum in Path To Glory, I don't think that will represent a serious claim problem, right admins?

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 2nd, 2007, 05:48:19 PM
Some actors/actresses are claimed multiple times, by various difference people. So long as it's being used for a seperate 'universe' or 'timeline', it should be fine.

Adraudia Basillie
Jun 2nd, 2007, 06:10:25 PM
:wave's to the Clan people

Nadia S Marzullo
Jun 2nd, 2007, 07:24:46 PM
You stole my names!!!

Don't stake me through the heart!!! Not nice!!!
And it's not going to be the same actor or actress, hopefully... just same name... I'm assuming different last name... are yours twins, too?

Master Krogen
Jun 2nd, 2007, 07:48:02 PM
No. They're not twins. One is the reincarnated soul of a sith and the other is an insane individual who eats babies. Sadly, though, they are aligned together and much name confusion takes place, especially when I have another character named Alexei. Silly, silly me and my love for the name Alex.

Shandra Marzullo
Jun 2nd, 2007, 09:00:18 PM
Okay. No, I only play Alysha for Path to Glory so there's no worries about seeing another Miss Knightly running around. It won't leave this forum. :) Thanks again, Dasq, you've been a great help.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 2nd, 2007, 09:11:31 PM
Any time :)

I hope you don't mean that you're never going to leave this forum... there's a whole wide world of OOC forums out there for you to come join us in :mneh

Shandra Marzullo
Jun 2nd, 2007, 10:03:32 PM
Oh I may venture to say hi in the other ooc ones. Eventually. Right now I'm thinking this software hates my email addy as it won't send me the activation email for Alysha Wintermoon lol.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 3rd, 2007, 05:39:26 AM
Which email provider are you using? Check your 'Spam' folder.

Shandra Marzullo
Jun 3rd, 2007, 02:11:51 PM
I use myway.com Nothing in the spam/bulk folder and nothing in the inbox. :(

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 3rd, 2007, 06:13:50 PM
That's very odd... I'll manually activate the account for you now. Apologies.

Shandra Marzullo
Jun 3rd, 2007, 08:06:01 PM
No apologies necessary :) Thanks for all your help!

Morgan Evanar
Jun 3rd, 2007, 08:18:33 PM
Unfortunately we are not going to be able to import any of the threads.

Alysha Wintermoon
Jun 3rd, 2007, 09:34:45 PM
*Dusts off character* So Julian ... are we continuing with that war thread or will we be starting over?

:( Bummer.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 3rd, 2007, 09:53:13 PM
Nooooo!

What happened?

Well Mindy, yes we are, but it looks like we'll have to do some copy and paste.

Alysha Wintermoon
Jun 3rd, 2007, 09:59:48 PM
Okay. Though, I have a question for Morgan here. Hopefully he'll see this. Out of curiousity, is it easier for you to port posts over from say a phpbb forum that's hosted on a privately owned domain?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 3rd, 2007, 10:10:37 PM
That is actually how they were trying to do it, Alysha. We ran into technical problems which made it impossible.

Alysha Wintermoon
Jun 3rd, 2007, 10:51:18 PM
Ah, I see. :(

Itala Marzullo
Jun 4th, 2007, 12:53:22 PM
I'll let you know when it's your turn to paste Mindy, since lots of people are missing I'm going to be quite busy first.

Alysha Wintermoon
Jun 4th, 2007, 03:41:40 PM
Okay. No rush. My school/work schedule is a little odd until the first week of July when I begin my regular overnight work schedule. So it might take me a few days to do my part when needed.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 4th, 2007, 03:47:45 PM
That won't be a problem, with SWFANS and filling out the details of Itala's death, I will be very very occupied. ;)

Itala Marzullo
Jun 4th, 2007, 04:12:23 PM
Double Post

Itala Marzullo
Jun 4th, 2007, 06:23:39 PM
While you are not here I'll add your posts as Shandra under my Itala account, but once i get to Alysha I'll wait for you.

Alysha Wintermoon
Jun 4th, 2007, 08:09:29 PM
Okies :) So I had to add more to this post because apparently the software yelled at me to have at least 10 characters :p

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 4th, 2007, 08:42:17 PM
I never said that I would or would not post. People just assume too much around here.

Dante Marzullo
Jun 4th, 2007, 08:48:39 PM
Blame your wife dude, she said it not me!

Nadia S Marzullo
Jun 4th, 2007, 08:52:14 PM
You did too say it... on the ezboard board... something like "It's fun to register and not post!" so I went from there...

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 4th, 2007, 10:12:29 PM
y'all are crazy :)

Dante Marzullo
Jun 4th, 2007, 10:12:48 PM
Well Walter, do you want to have Matthias live or die? The decision is only mine when the character isn't being played, when it is it's all up to you.

Fiera Marzullo
Jun 4th, 2007, 11:03:41 PM
I am here now!!!! o_O

Zoe Marzullo
Jun 4th, 2007, 11:30:33 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! *laughs madly* :p

Itala Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2007, 12:09:35 AM
It is only the beginning, Frau Tarkin, our seven year plan is about to unfold, bwahahaha!

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2007, 12:20:44 AM
Of course we are crazy, most of us wouldn't be here if we weren't in some way.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2007, 12:26:12 AM
Of course we are crazy, most of us wouldn't be here if we weren't in some way.

You owe me a wedgie.

Or else, the transgendered wookie named Shevonne will haunt you!

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2007, 12:37:52 AM
You owe me a wedgie.

Or else, the transgendered wookie named Shevonne will haunt you!

Why the heck would I owe you a wedgie?!

Come to think of it I haven't given anyone a wedgie eck goig on 10 years or better now.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2007, 01:15:47 AM
You've given me a mental wedgie, I can read minds.

So you owe one, be a good girl and let me pull on that thong!

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2007, 01:18:00 AM
*smirks*

That my friend would cause me to actually be wearing a thong...

Itala Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2007, 01:24:33 AM
o_O

I wasn't expecting that.:D

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2007, 01:27:23 AM
Most people don't expect that as an answer from me. Thus the reason why I use it...well that and it's the truth.

Besides I wore my only thong a few days ago...mostly because I was stuck roaming around in a skirt trying to play this big bad *** werewolf....lol

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 5th, 2007, 01:29:13 AM
That's a lot of Marzullos.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2007, 01:29:47 AM
I'm more confused now, but I like it! More!:D

Yog
Jun 5th, 2007, 03:45:38 AM
Someone asked for a mental wedgie? :D

http://www.hongfire.com/cg/data/25/caramelldansen.swf

Itala Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2007, 05:16:29 AM
*foams from mouth and dies*

Lucilla Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2007, 02:29:03 PM
Someone asked for a mental wedgie? :D

http://www.hongfire.com/cg/data/25/caramelldansen.swf

Haha! What fun!

http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf

Dont let the song get stuck in your head! (*loves this song btw*)

Itala Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2007, 02:35:40 PM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z81/giuliano81/sucks6.jpg<hklsoihdoj!!!!!df ,m="" sdkjfsdkunclhksadjblsajhb,sadhbjsdasdzjhb,sdjhbdds dskbj;adblj;da;as=""></hklsoihdoj!!!!!df>

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 6th, 2007, 01:49:02 AM
I think my brain just melted....

And what makes you think I'm going to say anymore about my underwear?!

Zoe Marzullo
Jun 6th, 2007, 05:46:02 AM
I own crazy!

Itala Marzullo
Jun 6th, 2007, 11:30:54 AM
I own crazy!

You lie, wench!

Alexander Marzullo
Jun 6th, 2007, 12:17:12 PM
Apparently, by not clicking on the link, I may have saved what was left of my sanity?

Zoe Marzullo
Jun 6th, 2007, 08:30:50 PM
I'll show you wench...

*smacks Jules on the butt with a stick*

Itala Marzullo
Jun 6th, 2007, 08:33:02 PM
What's that supposed to show me again?

Kannon Marzullo
Jun 6th, 2007, 08:59:27 PM
It's supposed to show you that...........

FINALLY....

Mikey, has come back....to TMC.....

Alexia Marzullo
Jun 6th, 2007, 09:10:14 PM
Mikey!!!!!!!!!!! hi *waves* *is Amanda, btw*

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 7th, 2007, 01:36:25 AM
Yays! Mikey :)

And really who needs their sanity?

Itala Marzullo
Jun 7th, 2007, 05:39:04 AM
Mike!

You bastard, forget about being a parent and get tah roleplaying!

Hehe, just kidding of course, read the FAQ and junk so you get the idea of our new set up.

Bella D'lyes
Jun 7th, 2007, 02:14:56 PM
I'd hoped people would start coming back once we moved. We're even getting new people. Exciting!

Hiya Mikey!!

Dante Marzullo
Jun 7th, 2007, 04:31:35 PM
Hopefully we can begin reliving the glorious old days.

Three timelines will keep everyone busy in case one or the other have to take LOAs.

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 7th, 2007, 07:03:28 PM
Always helpful. ^_^

Zoe Marzullo
Jun 7th, 2007, 08:25:05 PM
Um, I don't remember... I think I just had an impulse to do that :lol

Hola, Mikey!!!!!

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 7th, 2007, 09:54:11 PM
I would just like to say that you sir... (directed towards Mikey) need to get your own introduction and stop stealing from wrestlers. LOL!

Bella D'lyes
Jun 7th, 2007, 10:14:28 PM
I would just like to say that you sir... (directed towards Mikey) need to get your own introduction and stop stealing from wrestlers. LOL!

Figures. :lol

Bad Mikey!

Hey Walter!!

Alexia Marzullo
Jun 7th, 2007, 10:24:51 PM
Can we have a who's who thread? I am so confused to who everyone is... as in old members under SWFans names...

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 02:20:23 AM
Yeah I'm getting a bit confused myself, but I just kinda figured it would sort itself out at some point in time or another. lol

Itala Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 06:12:18 AM
Guess you went and made the thread! I wanted to annoy the folks here by keeping them guessing! :D

Lucius Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 07:35:56 AM
Now all the mystery is gone... bah!

Itala Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 07:40:03 AM
Who's that? (Your avatar)

Lucius Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 07:40:37 AM
Who's what?

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 12:51:17 PM
Well without that thread, I wouldn't have know that it was Laura saying hi to me so I'm glad it was started.

Hi hi Laura!!!

Bella D'lyes
Jun 8th, 2007, 01:13:54 PM
Hehe. It's good way to avoid the awkwardness of pretending to know someone who obviously knows you but you haven't a clue who they are. This happens to me a lot so yey for Amanda! ^^

Alexia Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 01:19:10 PM
Yay for me and my confused state!! I'm glad I can help out other...:rolleyes

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 01:21:00 PM
Yeah, without it, I would have been like... "Hey....... you?" LOL!

Itala Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 02:05:29 PM
Nobody spams better than you two. :P

Lucius Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 02:55:57 PM
Oh, I don't know about that... I've seen some high-quality spammers in my time.

Alexia Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 04:10:03 PM
We do have a special talent... tehe

Itala Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 04:48:27 PM
We do have a special talent... tehe

How about a special talent to make your first rp post by being with Ares? :D

Alexia Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 07:21:26 PM
I did, I did!! Go look!

Itala Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 07:56:34 PM
And so you did.

Excellent...

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 08:29:07 PM
Thanks Jules... I remember back in the day people were praised for spamming. It was called upping your post count. Oh the memories of taking over a whole page of threads with having your name as the last poster.... ;)

Itala Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 08:38:50 PM
Yeah no more of that. Nothing wrong with it but nobody competes anymore. :twak

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 08:40:29 PM
Yeah, that was back in the day when all of us had no lives... LOL!

Krishna Marzullo
Jun 8th, 2007, 11:09:19 PM
Saddly I kinda miss those days...well some times...

ahh hell what am I say I still have no life. O_o

Kannon Marzullo
Jun 9th, 2007, 12:52:00 PM
Bonjour, hola, aloha....and, all those other hello words to everyone! Fair warning.... I will be semi-active for about two weeks, but then I am moving. I will be at my dad's for a month or two, but then we are getting our own house. No promises on how often I will be able to post in that time at my dad's.

Aside from that, I trust everyone's doing well? :-D

Lana Marzullo
Jun 9th, 2007, 01:49:28 PM
O_O Someone's playing my daughter.

Selene Marzullo
Jun 9th, 2007, 02:24:31 PM
Hello Mother. lol!

Lana Marzullo
Jun 9th, 2007, 02:40:33 PM
Hi ....

er, kid :D

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 9th, 2007, 03:35:05 PM
O_O Someone's playing my daughter.

OMG!!! That was hilarious.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 9th, 2007, 05:54:57 PM
Mindy, oh Mindy! Someone needs to introduce momma Lana with Ares and how she is worried about her kidnapped daughter! ;)

Lana Marzullo
Jun 9th, 2007, 09:09:49 PM
I will! :twak Just wait, lol. I'm having a really hard time finding a stupid pic for Lana :p All the blonde's I've seen or have had mention to me are really pukey looking >.<

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 9th, 2007, 09:55:30 PM
Yeah, you need a face first before you can address the new ruler of the Marzullo family. LOL! Brings about a whole new meaning to putting on your face.

Lana Marzullo
Jun 9th, 2007, 11:21:52 PM
Perzactly! Matthias gets it :) *pets*

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 11:24:45 AM
What am I a puppy now?

Lana Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 11:26:25 AM
Yup, you are :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 10th, 2007, 11:36:45 AM
Lana, try Tricia Helfer. She'd be great. ;)

Selene Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 11:42:31 AM
Yey for Battlestar!

I just looked up images for Tricia and there are a lot of...interesting ones. ^^;;;

Lana Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 11:56:11 AM
Thanks for the suggestion :) Julian linked me to a chick but I may end up going with someone else >.<

tabris27
Jun 10th, 2007, 12:03:47 PM
Sparkles and shineyness! Yey!

I sort of like the Tricia Helfer suggestion though. Her hair is curly or at least wavy like Selene's hair. But whatever works!

Itala Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 01:09:26 PM
Lana is your typical doll-faced blonde, curls are out of the question for her.

tabris27
Jun 10th, 2007, 01:29:21 PM

I can see why it was such an effort to find someone decent then...I think the whole glittery and lip gloss thing is a little odd for a Marzullo though. And when you say "doll-face" I think of those actresses in fairly old movies that have the really short and tightly permed hair (..is that just me?) so the description doesn't help me much. lol

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 02:20:46 PM
You want doll face, why not one of those stupid "Girls Next Door" chicks. LOL!

Lana Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 03:16:32 PM

Great. Just fill my chest with plastic and call me Barbie why dontcha'

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 07:37:59 PM
See my ideas are not just that stupid, they can be funny and hit close to home as well. Or I could just not know what the heck I'm talking about.

Alexia Marzullo
Jun 10th, 2007, 09:00:56 PM
usually the latter...:rolleyes

Itala Marzullo
Jun 11th, 2007, 11:23:34 AM
Spammers!

I'm only talking about looks Mindy, remember? Book? Cover?

Alexia Marzullo
Jun 11th, 2007, 12:30:54 PM
blah blah...
I like this Lana, she has shiny lips and she does look like a doll... Barbie, I don't have plastic but what about a water bra?:rolleyes

I just don't think she looks anything like what Itala's kid would look like, though I've never seen a pic of her mother...

Matthias Marzullo
Jun 11th, 2007, 02:35:44 PM
Chat spam can occur in any live chat environment like IRC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRC) and in-game multiplayer chat of online games. It consists of repeating the same word or sentence many times to get attention or to interfere with normal operations. It is generally considered very rude and may lead to swift exclusion of the user from the used chat service by the owners or moderators.
The application of the name "Spam" to unwanted communication originates in Chat-room spam. Specifically, it was developed in the chat-rooms of People-Link in the early 1980s as a technique for getting rid of unwelcome newcomers. When someone would enter a chat-room full of friends who were in mid-conversation, and when the newcomer tried to turn the conversation in an unwelcome direction, two veteran members of the room would begin typing in the Monty Python “Spam” routine at high speed. They would fill the screen with “Spam Spam Spam eggs Spam Spam and Spam” etc, and make all other communication impossible. The other members of the room would just wait quietly until the newcomer got disgusted and moved on to a different room

Now I'm spamming... :D

Itala Marzullo
Jun 11th, 2007, 03:31:42 PM
blah blah...
I like this Lana, she has shiny lips and she does look like a doll... Barbie, I don't have plastic but what about a water bra?:rolleyes

I just don't think she looks anything like what Itala's kid would look like, though I've never seen a pic of her mother...

Jen Katrina was a readhead if memory serves me right. Straight hair, very beautiful.

Lana Marzullo
Jun 11th, 2007, 03:56:22 PM
A water bra would work :D Yes, yes. Book, cover, got it. She'll be fun to play :)

tabris27
Jun 11th, 2007, 04:53:54 PM
Things definitely make more sense now after reading some of her backstory.

Ares Marzullo
Jun 20th, 2007, 09:57:55 PM
So finally Laura gets some sleep at night.