PDA

View Full Version : In need a thief.

Mu Satach
May 30th, 2007, 04:38:38 PM
Hello,

I need a thief to tangle with a bit in <a href="http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16381">one of my threads</a>.

You don't get to keep the black crystal pendant, but you do get to muss me up pretty good.

Thank you.

PS - Mu just came from a meeting with a black market antiquities dealer that was profitable and informative. I need to keep the pendant for something I'm planning but if there is something small and extremely valuable that is wanted or needed by someone we can work it out so that item is on her and get's taken by the thief instead of the pendant.

Thank you again. :)

Zereth Lancer
May 31st, 2007, 11:08:33 AM
I am very confused as to what it is you actually wish to occur within this thread 'o yours. I have a character who is crazy enough to try to lift something off you. My resident psychopath, Alexander Bane, is always up for doing something bad. You'd think he'd learn after being imprisoned for the umpteenth time. But, like I say, I'm really not sure what it is you want, other then a thief to steal something off o' you.

Mu Satach
May 31st, 2007, 12:55:32 PM
Essentially, I'm looking for someone to scuffle with because I need a reason to pay a visit the good Dr.

So, as she's alone in an alley way on Cloud City, she's dressed fairly well, she's got expensive goods on her and she's distracted... to me it makes sense that someone would come along and make a grab for the goods.

Scuffle ensues and we both get banged up pretty good. Thief character gets away with a few bruises and something valuable that Mu just purchased, (which would be decided between the player of the thief and me.) Mu then limps off to get fixed up by the good Dr. and adds a new person to her personal hit list.

I'm kind of back peddling, I started the thread with no clear mind of what she was doing there, and now need to tie it into a larger story.

Does that make sense?

Zereth Lancer
May 31st, 2007, 01:06:45 PM
It is all made clear now. Sure, I'll take the position of Mr. Thief McThief. It hardly matters what your character has on her, as Alexander Bane is prone to attack females for no reason at all. Actually having something worth stealing is just gravy on the biscuit. As for something for him to steal off you, there is not much that interests Alexander Bane. He likes shinies, but just stealing money and jewelry off you seems a tad off-character for him. Something collectible, as in something ancient that Mu may have just purchased as a collector's piece to mount in her home, or something along those lines, would be a nice steal. I'm thinking along the lines of an ancient tapestry encased in one of them fancy cylinder carrying cases or something along the lines of a ceremonial knife/blade. You know, something that even the mad brain of Alexander would be able to understand as valuable beyond value.

Mu Satach
May 31st, 2007, 02:27:18 PM
Awesome McAwesome! One seriously wicked cool shiney coming up after I get off of work tonight. =)

*tips hat*
Danke verra mucho!

Zereth Lancer
May 31st, 2007, 02:28:49 PM
Nae Problemo!

Mu Satach
May 31st, 2007, 11:30:37 PM
Said shiney is up and prepped for said snatchin'.
Let's get ready to ruuuuummmmmmbbbbbllllllllllllle.