PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Morgan Faith
May 28th, 2007, 10:01:40 AM
I suppose I should post this here. I'm supposing I'll be needing a master (eventually) and I was wondering if Jedi Investigators are allowed here? I ask because I have played this character elsewhere and am wondering just how much of her bio I'll need to change in order for it to comply with Fans timeline/setting.

(Bio)</a>. Of course, I realize that reference to the Jedi Purge in the bio now as it exists will need to be edited, but perhaps someone here may notice other things that will need to be altered as well.

I'm not sure now what else I need to do to get started, so any assistance is sincerely appreciated. :) (http://dragonsden.dragonhearthall.sharnyl.net/morgan.php)

Rhianna
May 28th, 2007, 10:13:17 AM
Hello there! :wave

Morgan Faith
May 28th, 2007, 10:46:47 AM
Hello Rhianna! :wave

Lianna Mal Pannis
May 28th, 2007, 10:48:01 AM
Hallo! I am the not red headed Jedi around these parts :p

Xel-Naga
May 28th, 2007, 10:54:05 AM
But I am! *Adjusts strategically places melons and red wig*

Welcome, welcome :)

EDIT: Bah, wrong account. Humor is lost...

Serena Laran
May 28th, 2007, 11:34:39 AM
Hi Morgan! Yeah, we have lots of red-heads around here - the Force must be strong with us! :p Lianna will welcome the company of another brunette.

I scanned your bio and you can leave it almost as is, except that its 20ish years after the Purge in our timeline, and all new people have to start off as padawan level. ^_^; So Morgan would be a 35-40 year old padawan.

What you might want to do is keep it all the same up until she joins the Jedi, and have her meet up with one of our Jedi to put her on the path towards being a Jedi Investigator. :)

And, I already have 4 padawans, but Lianna might be available to train? Don't worry, we'll get you sorted out with a Master in Avalon.

Miranda Tarkin
May 28th, 2007, 11:59:16 AM
My dear sister Lianna wouldn't mind having a Padawan. It would be her first tho... kinda what happens when you're on the run all the time :)

If you read the thread Here and Back Again ... that is where we are currently. We as in me and Adia.

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16063

Perhaps we can pick you up somewhere along the way since we are trying to meet up with the group of red heads and the mac daddy Fewdy

Morgan Faith
May 28th, 2007, 12:39:05 PM
lol. Y'all are funny. Does it count that I'm a red head in real life? *crosses fingers*

*patpats Xel* No worries, I still found the humor in it :)

Serena, thank you for giving the existing bio a read over and for your help. I can easily explain through RP why it is that she's an old padawan lol. I'll make the necessary changes for the Fans setting/timeline. Is there some place where I'm suppose to post a bio here?

I'll read that thread over this evening. Thanks, Miranda! If its an open thread, and its okay, I could work Morgan into that and eventually meet up with y'all and get going from there.

Miranda Tarkin
May 28th, 2007, 12:43:44 PM
Well, the thread is actually closed unless otherwise invited.

Guess what?

You're invited :)

Rhianna
May 28th, 2007, 01:40:14 PM
Huzzah for having another Jedi girl, we rule. :D

Morgan Faith
May 28th, 2007, 01:52:40 PM
Oh! I had no idea it was closed! I'm so sorry! And thank you for the invite. I could always just sit back and wait a little and work Morgan in with another thread or something.

Miranda Tarkin
May 28th, 2007, 02:00:16 PM
It is a closed thread with a please ask if you want in option :) So please feel free to insert yourself in if you so choose :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 28th, 2007, 02:07:16 PM
I'd take her up on it, Morgan, they're notoriously slow at finishing RPs and getting on with the next one. ;) Might be now or never!

:dance don't hurt me Lianna! :uhoh

Miranda Tarkin
May 28th, 2007, 02:08:07 PM
:\

That really wasn't very nice. We're trying :(

Morgan Faith
May 28th, 2007, 02:15:01 PM
lol, I'll see what I can do during the week or over the weekend at the latest. Thank you again, everyone :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 28th, 2007, 02:17:33 PM
:\

That really wasn't very nice. We're trying :(
:glomp you know I love you and was just kidding around. :hug Its pot calling the kettle black anyway - have you seen Foundations in Light? :lol We're taking FOREVER!

Miranda Tarkin
May 28th, 2007, 02:17:43 PM
Awesome. If you have any questions about the thread ask myself or Morgan Evanar :)

Morgan Faith
May 28th, 2007, 05:32:51 PM
Okies. I have edited the bio. View <a href="http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php?title=Morgan_Faith" target=top_#>Here</a>. I think I have it conformed to the setting and timeline here, but if someone would be so kind as to give it a once through to double check, it would be most appreciated. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 29th, 2007, 12:40:50 AM
I'm a little confused as to what training she's had, or not... trained up until age 6 and then left in the care of non-Jedis? Is that right?

If that's the case it looks fine to me. :)

Morgan Faith
May 29th, 2007, 04:43:54 AM
Yes, that's right. I need to edit the force skills part because I don't think she'd learn that stuff until later - as in starting once she meets up with other Jedi and starts again.

Daria Nytherciria
May 29th, 2007, 10:02:26 AM
:wave Hello from another of the red-headed Jedi girls.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 29th, 2007, 10:11:03 AM
heyo :) I'm not a red-head. I'm blonde ;)

Daria Nytherciria
May 29th, 2007, 10:19:51 AM
Bottle or natural?

Morgan Faith
May 29th, 2007, 02:48:38 PM
lol. Greetings, Daria :)

Morgan Faith
May 31st, 2007, 10:19:02 PM
Just a note: I'm sitting back and reading over some of the threads and information prior to making a post or starting a new thread to get started. I'm still here and plan to get more active, it's just going to take a little time. Due to my occupation, too, my posting will be limited to one of my two days off each week. Hope that's okay.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 31st, 2007, 10:58:59 PM
No worries, we all know real life comes first. :) Take your time!

Rev Solomon
Jun 1st, 2007, 11:41:06 PM
Greetings, Morgan. There is the occasional male Jedi, too.

Morgan Faith
Jun 2nd, 2007, 07:20:27 AM
Hello Rev :) Nice to meet you. And here I was beginning to think it was an all-girl party! :) I have a small introductory thread idea in mind so I'm going to work on fleshing it out a bit then I guess I just post it in the general SW rp forum when ready?

Barton Henning
Jun 2nd, 2007, 07:24:14 AM
Greetings, Morgan. There is the occasional male Jedi, too.

He's right. I'm just in denial about being a Jedi, at the moment. :(

I have a small introductory thread idea in mind so I'm going to work on fleshing it out a bit then I guess I just post it in the general SW rp forum when ready?

Sounds great :)

Morgan Faith
Jun 2nd, 2007, 09:11:11 AM
Awww :( Don't deny it any longer!

Barton Henning
Jun 2nd, 2007, 09:14:07 AM
Once the Enclave is founded, I think my denial might wear away a little :)

Morgan Faith
Jun 2nd, 2007, 09:17:02 AM
:) That's good to hear. I look forward to getting a chance to interact with you - as well as everyone else!

Morgan Evanar
Jun 7th, 2007, 05:38:58 PM
Hey Morgan are you going to join up for the ride?