PDA

View Full Version : The first thing I'm going to do?

Hartus Kenobi
May 25th, 2007, 09:57:40 PM
Make myself an avatar and sig. It will be GLORIOUS.

Itala Marzullo
May 25th, 2007, 10:00:28 PM
Yay we can duel in rp and I can kill you with one post! Woooo!

Itala Marzullo
May 25th, 2007, 10:03:07 PM
Here's a good avatar, buddy!

http://re3.mm-a6.yimg.com/image/3406312137

Hartus Kenobi
May 25th, 2007, 10:08:05 PM
Yay we can duel in rp and I can kill you with one post! Woooo!

I was planning on killing you in my introductory, establishing character paragraph. Message boards are like prison. First thing you gotta do is find somebody to shiv.

tabris27
May 25th, 2007, 10:13:07 PM
I was planning on killing you in my introductory, establishing character paragraph. Message boards are like prison. First thing you gotta do is find somebody to shiv.

Why wait that long? Do it in title of your introductory, establishing character post. Wait..I mean...you would never be able to kill Itala! The very idea is laughable...

Itala Marzullo
May 25th, 2007, 10:14:46 PM
Easy with the godmoding jokes!

Kinda funny that nobody has said "welcome back" to you yet, Kenobi.

Hartus Kenobi
May 25th, 2007, 10:18:01 PM
Easy with the godmoding jokes!

Kinda funny that nobody has said "welcome back" to you yet, Kenobi.

Eh, not really. I wasn't particularly social (except IC) the first time around anyway.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 25th, 2007, 10:25:33 PM
Straight-jacket fitting rooms are down the hall and on your left :)

And don't forget to visit the giftshop! We have wonderful confectionaries and knick-knacks that will brighten your day!

Itala Marzullo
May 25th, 2007, 10:28:18 PM
Straight-jacket fitting rooms are down the hall and on your left :)

And don't forget to visit the giftshop! We have wonderful confectionaries and knick-knacks that will brighten your day!

Do you have any Charley beanys?

tabris27
May 25th, 2007, 10:31:45 PM
The more important question is do you have any pretty shiny things?

I hope they have a straight-jacket in my size...whenever I go clothes shopping they never have my size in stock.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 25th, 2007, 10:33:48 PM
I think; I'll have to check the stockroom.

edit - oh heavens, we have so many shinies it'll make your eyes pop out ;)

Itala Marzullo
May 25th, 2007, 11:05:04 PM
I'm bored, I want to roleplay! Bwah!

Hartus Kenobi
May 25th, 2007, 11:10:55 PM
Eh, this shall be my interim avatar until I can think up what I want to do.

Turbogeek
May 26th, 2007, 12:18:03 AM
I hope they have a straight-jacket in my size...whenever I go clothes shopping they never have my size in stock.

I ate them all.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 26th, 2007, 12:34:48 AM
You would, you bum.

Turbogeek
May 26th, 2007, 01:46:45 AM
You would, you bum.

Of course, It's always my fault, because I also collect bras.

Yes ladies, if your missing a bra, I am the Bra Thief

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 26th, 2007, 01:49:17 AM
How many do you have so far?

Turbogeek
May 26th, 2007, 02:40:17 AM
How many do you have so far?

Enough to build a nest out of them. And a hammock. And some garden furniture. It certainly gets the neigbour's attention

Itala Marzullo
May 26th, 2007, 05:31:53 AM
Well, we know the satyr from Narnia steals the socks.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 26th, 2007, 05:34:10 AM
Er, welcome back?

Lilaena De'Ville
May 26th, 2007, 06:10:31 AM
Don't you see? Its Hart Kenobi. He just got all fancy on us. Hartus. :p

:dance Welcome back!

Vega Van-Derveld
May 26th, 2007, 10:10:19 AM
I'm not sure that I remember a Hart Kenobi... you know what my memory's like :mneh

Zereth Lancer
May 26th, 2007, 11:18:00 AM
*Kathunks Marcus over the back of the head with his mighty "Force Tennis Racket", steals all the bra booty, and makes his escape riding on LD's back while shouting "Fasta!"*

Hartus Kenobi
May 26th, 2007, 03:31:38 PM
All right, let's see how this look

Lilaena De'Ville
May 26th, 2007, 03:32:41 PM
It looks good, but the rule is all signatures need to be 30k or less :)

Hartus Kenobi
May 26th, 2007, 03:34:20 PM
Kick. Tushie. But Maybe I need to tweak the avatar a little.

Hartus Kenobi
May 26th, 2007, 03:35:22 PM
It looks good, but the rule is all signatures need to be 30k or less :)

EORIUJKSJLFJKLDJLKDFJKLFJ. Okie... gotta shave 35kb from this baby

Lilaena De'Ville
May 26th, 2007, 03:36:35 PM
Also don't swear.:) If you do and the ******* pops up you should edit your post to a more appropriate word. We warn threads, etc until its taken care of. :)

Morgan Evanar
May 26th, 2007, 03:43:50 PM
I recompressed it. What did you use to save it?

Hartus Kenobi
May 26th, 2007, 03:55:14 PM
I recompressed it. What did you use to save it?
Wow, thanks! I owe you one. What program did you use for that? Morgan Evanar. You were fewdman, right? Or is my memory hazy?

Hartus Kenobi
May 26th, 2007, 03:59:44 PM
Also don't swear.:) If you do and the ******* pops up you should edit your post to a more appropriate word. We warn threads, etc until its taken care of. :)
Ah, gotcha. Thanks! And thanks as well for the welcome! You too Vega, although you seem uncertain.

Morgan Evanar
May 26th, 2007, 04:00:56 PM
You are correct, and I used Photoshop CS3.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 26th, 2007, 04:01:44 PM
Kick tushie. I like it :thumbup

:)

Dasquian Belargic
May 26th, 2007, 04:02:50 PM
You too Vega, although you seem uncertain.

Not a problem. You're welcome, certainly - I'm just uncertain as to whether you were around before I got here :)

Hartus Kenobi
May 26th, 2007, 04:41:14 PM
Not a problem. You're welcome, certainly - I'm just uncertain as to whether you were around before I got here :)
I definitely remember you - mostly as Vega, but it may have been after I stopped rping and only commented ooc occasionally. Although I really do remember cracking wise among the same group of people with you somewhere (not on the SWFans board), but maybe not directly with you. I'm looking through the history of my last ezboard actions, and maybe it was "The Loner's Place"? Possibly the board with a women-of-Star Wars theme (forgot the name)?

Arya Ravenwing
May 26th, 2007, 04:46:20 PM
The Ladies Lounge?

Hartus Kenobi
May 26th, 2007, 05:01:22 PM
The Ladies Lounge?

Eh, hard to say. Although that sounds familiar, I might just be convincing myself that.

Vega: Hey, look what I found:
http://sw-fans.net/archive/forum/showthread.php?threadid=31573

I posted as Dove there in the same thread you posted in. That must've been one of my last posts at the GJO (if not my last). I suppose we didn't get to know each other because I mostly just chatted with other Jedi mostly before you created the Jedi Belargic alias.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 26th, 2007, 05:11:26 PM
I definitely remember you - mostly as Vega, but it may have been after I stopped rping and only commented ooc occasionally. Although I really do remember cracking wise among the same group of people with you somewhere (not on the SWFans board), but maybe not directly with you. I'm looking through the history of my last ezboard actions, and maybe it was "The Loner's Place"? Possibly the board with a women-of-Star Wars theme (forgot the name)?

The Loners Place, probably, yes :) I was one of the co-founders there. I think I do remember you now, after the mention of the username Dove. Apologies! It's nothing personal against you. I really do just have an awful memory ^_^;

Hartus Kenobi
May 26th, 2007, 05:33:44 PM
No prob. Aw, I kinda miss the Loner's Place. Didn't post there much, but some of the best threads were at that place.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 26th, 2007, 05:35:22 PM
It's a shame that Ezboard wiped it out. It was a great place to waste away the hours.

Razielle Alastor
May 27th, 2007, 08:32:41 AM
It's a shame that Ezboard wiped it out. It was a great place to waste away the hours.

I thought you were working on that? :mneh

Nathanial K'cansce
May 27th, 2007, 09:26:05 AM
I remember a Hart Kenobi person. I also remember TLP. ...*tear* le sigh. :(

Dasquian Belargic
May 27th, 2007, 09:31:27 AM
There's no reason why TLP-level shenanigans shouldn't happen here and now :)

... well, aside from the obvious fact that the majority of the crew aren't here.

Nathanial K'cansce
May 27th, 2007, 09:37:20 AM
We'll get our own crew! And a ship! With hats. And a really long feather.

Edit: our own new crew.

Dasquian Belargic
May 27th, 2007, 09:49:49 AM
You can be Captain Jack, I'll be Will Turner :mneh

Crystal
May 27th, 2007, 09:54:48 AM
Hey hart, what's up? :crack Welcome back and please stay for a bit. :(

Hartus Kenobi
May 27th, 2007, 11:54:27 AM
Hey Crystal :). Thanks for the welcome, and it's nice seeing you again! Haha, wow... seeing people like you reminds me of what a little turd I was sometimes online back in middleschool/early highschool... Kinda embarrassing. Thankfully (and also unfortunately), a lot of those threads have been erased from the web. No evidence.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 27th, 2007, 12:03:14 PM
I'm sure we can still find them >D... But if you stay for a while we won't be forced to dig them up. :angel

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 27th, 2007, 12:11:32 PM
Ahh blackmail :p

Crystal
May 27th, 2007, 03:33:00 PM
Kinda embarrassing. Thankfully (and also unfortunately), a lot of those threads have been erased from the web. No evidence.

Oh no, trust me, they can still be found. I get reminded of it every year or so when someone pulls up an old thread. There's not really a way to delete most of them either. :( Now I try to post only what I want to be reading 6 or 7 years from now.

Razielle Alastor
May 27th, 2007, 05:07:48 PM
That's what we need. A thread of sample old school writing, and how we wite now so we can chuckle over it. :lol I absolutely cringe at some of my old stuff. LOL

Hartus Kenobi
May 27th, 2007, 07:56:10 PM
Tell me about it... especially because my username was close enough to my real name that if you did a search for my name, you might also see some of my old posts pop up, even today... My goodness, it's all kinds of embarrassing to think that people can see parts of my past like that, and some of hte threads that are still online are so unbelievably horrible stupid of me. Hopefully I won't be embarrassed in the future of the way I am online now.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 27th, 2007, 08:15:14 PM
Just tell them you were posting In Character. ;)

Crystal
May 27th, 2007, 08:18:52 PM
Really it's no big deal. I acted at least as stupid as you may have and they haven't kicked me off the board yet ;)

Dasquian Belargic
May 28th, 2007, 03:13:54 AM
Just tell them you were posting In Character. ;)

Oh sure, that is going to make it better.

Hide your secret shame, Hart! We all must, for fear of becoming social outcasts. :uhoh

Lilaena De'Ville
May 28th, 2007, 12:03:09 PM
I don't have any secret shame from the RPing past.

I don't think. :uhoh Great, now someone will remember for me. :mneh

Itala Marzullo
May 28th, 2007, 02:42:43 PM
Hart, did I say it was okay to mingle with these Jedi types? Remember who brought you back here!

Hartus Kenobi
May 28th, 2007, 07:00:41 PM
Oh sure, that is going to make it better.

Hide your secret shame, Hart! We all must, for fear of becoming social outcasts. :uhoh

Easy for you guys to say :(. Your usernames won't pop up with google-searches of your real name. In the past, it actually would with my old username... Yeah... there are some things that I don't want the people I know IRL to know I ever wrote. Like the time at the Loner's Place where I started a thread with the double entrendre of offering women "head," and then a huge picture of Jar Jar Bink's head. It would be awkward for people i know at work or girls I know now to see that...

Hart, did I say it was okay to mingle with these Jedi types? Remember who brought you back here!

Eh, I need to create a darkside force-user anyway. He can be a friend and an ally of the Marzullos.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 28th, 2007, 11:00:27 PM
Like the time at the Loner's Place where I started a thread with the double entrendre of offering women "head," and then a huge picture of Jar Jar Bink's head.

Oh man, have I got a thread for you over at Meras :dance

Itala Marzullo
May 29th, 2007, 11:19:00 AM
Easy for you guys to say :(. Your usernames won't pop up with google-searches of your real name. In the past, it actually would with my old username... Yeah... there are some things that I don't want the people I know IRL to know I ever wrote. Like the time at the Loner's Place where I started a thread with the double entrendre of offering women "head," and then a huge picture of Jar Jar Bink's head. It would be awkward for people i know at work or girls I know now to see that...

Eh, I need to create a darkside force-user anyway. He can be a friend and an ally of the Marzullos.

Sweet, TMC is going to change radically anyway so any allies will help my bid to enslave and torture everyone.

Liam Jinn
May 29th, 2007, 05:09:59 PM
Bah, who got these kids to come back? :p

Hartus Kenobi
May 29th, 2007, 10:58:54 PM
Bah, who got these kids to come back? :p

Hey Liam! How's everything been going? You still rping at all, or it is also mostly an ooc thing?

Bloodcrest
May 29th, 2007, 11:04:55 PM
Tis sad, I seem to have missed all the good times...

Lilaena De'Ville
May 29th, 2007, 11:34:51 PM
You may have missed the good times, but the best times are yet to come. ;)

Itala Marzullo
May 30th, 2007, 12:15:38 AM
You may have missed the good times, but the best times are yet to come. ;)

Hollie speaks the truth, bwahaha.

I'm working on getting Marzullos and whatnot to come here, takes work to convince people.

In time, some folks may thank me for the traffic boost. :D

Hartus Kenobi
Jun 4th, 2007, 09:05:14 AM
By the way, is Rep Power-level arbitrary? I've been trying to figure out what it means for the past few days, and it's driving me crazy.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 4th, 2007, 09:10:40 AM
It is arbitrary, yes.

Most people use it to let others know that they have enjoyed a particular post in an RP, or thank them for helping with something.

Hartus Kenobi
Jun 4th, 2007, 10:01:05 AM
Ahhh, okay cool. You deserve a rep point for satisfying my curiosity! (although 10 might be the highest you can get anyway)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 4th, 2007, 10:02:44 AM
Just incase you hadn't noticed, when someone leaves you some rep it appears in your control panel :)

JediBeldarine
Jun 4th, 2007, 12:33:19 PM
EZ wiped out The Loner's Place? That stinks.

:(

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 4th, 2007, 01:44:48 PM
It was killed a loooong time ago.

:shakefist

Hartus Kenobi
Jun 4th, 2007, 08:43:17 PM
Wow... I just signed onto my old Star Wars rping AIM screenname: "Hart Kenobi"... JACKPOT!!!! I have like a zillion of your AIM screennames on this! kekekeke!

Itala Marzullo
Jun 5th, 2007, 02:31:57 PM
Bwahaha, now Gue has been guided back to the light by yours truly.

Jaime Tomahawk
Jun 5th, 2007, 04:32:39 PM
Bwahaha, now Gue has been guided back to the light by yours truly.

Go West

You hear a Gue

Look up

You hear a Gue

Run

You can not do that. You hear a Gue

Look north

You see a door. You hear a Gue

Run north.

You run nroth You see a Gue

Hit Gue

You hit Gue.

Run North

You can not do this. You are eaten by a Gue

Seerriss
Jun 6th, 2007, 11:32:33 PM
yar, I've been trying to remember you but I can't come up with anything....(this is Videl BTW)

Itala Marzullo
Jun 7th, 2007, 12:16:48 PM
Holy crap Videl, it's been what, 7 years? How ya been?

Hartus Kenobi
Jun 7th, 2007, 12:47:52 PM
yar, I've been trying to remember you but I can't come up with anything....(this is Videl BTW)
Don't believe we were in any rps together. Guess we can eventually try to change that this time around :)

Liam Jinn
Jun 7th, 2007, 03:36:16 PM
Hey Liam! How's everything been going? You still rping at all, or it is also mostly an ooc thing?

Mneh, I don't have time to post most of the time, so I just lurk around. You may not see me, but I'm always around. Hartus - pfffffft. Great name change :p

Hartus Kenobi
Jun 7th, 2007, 11:30:09 PM
You may not see me, but I'm always around.

Uh... awkward... how about you stay where I can see you, okay bud? O_o

;)

Seerriss
Jun 9th, 2007, 07:40:25 PM
Holy crap Videl, it's been what, 7 years? How ya been?um, fine really, left for a while in 2005, came back in late 06.....haven't rped at all since I've come back, can't get back into the old groove....

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 9th, 2007, 10:17:55 PM
Mneh, I don't have time to post most of the time, so I just lurk around. You may not see me, but I'm always around. Hartus - pfffffft. Great name change :p

I'm prity much the same as you Liam, not posting much, but reading whenever I have some extra time on my hands.