PDA

View Full Version : Zombie's in my town...

Mu Satach
May 7th, 2007, 11:32:39 AM
Hello peeps...

So, since fading into nothingness around these parts I've been working on:

- finishing school, (I only have to pass some language courses now)
- dealing with family (sister, bro-in-law, and mom) moved here to the city since it was obvious I was never going back there.
- and getting involved with local shinanigans (I've been a zombie, a bored boom-op and just yesterday a wedding reception guest...)

Which brings me to the title of this post... a new tv series was shot in my town that hopefully will get picked up, (won't know until all the networks have a big shindig in NYC and buy new series for the fall later this summer)

So why do I bring this up here?
Well, it's about zombies and I can't help but remember the zombie thread that Charlie started once upon a time. It's just goofy seeing zombies roaming around the streets of my city and people I know zombified in the trailer.
http://www.lifelesstheseries.com/media.php

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. :)

Razielle Alastor
May 7th, 2007, 11:51:26 AM
Oh wow.. That's awesome.

Scarey.. >_<

But awesome.

:D Glad to see you around Zombie Mu!

Yog
May 7th, 2007, 11:52:49 AM
So basically, that is the zombie capital of the world? :p

Mu Satach
May 7th, 2007, 12:10:17 PM
Amazingly yes... even without the tv series. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 7th, 2007, 05:04:01 PM
Mu!!! :glomp

That show looks awesome, though zombies scare me to death. In a related vein... this t-shirt. (http://www.threadless.com/product/632/In_Case_Of_Zombies)

Hope you can be around some more, we miss you! Well, I do anyway, I don't know about the rest of these losers. ;) Glad things are going well and hooray for the end of school!!

Yog
May 7th, 2007, 05:37:26 PM
Hope you can be around some more, we miss you! Well, I do anyway, I don't know about the rest of these losers.

Of course she is missed! As a zombie, she fits right in here! :ghost

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 7th, 2007, 08:38:04 PM
Zombies scare me too, but I'll be rootin' for you guys :D

Miss you!! :hug

Sanis Prent
May 7th, 2007, 09:47:42 PM
I had forgotten about that thread. Man, we need to do a new one!

Yog
May 8th, 2007, 02:03:17 AM
I had forgotten about that thread. Man, we need to do a new one!

Yes, I have exciting new theories on how to defeat the zomibes.

Mu Satach
May 8th, 2007, 12:05:16 PM
Zombies scare me too, but I'll be rootin' for you guys :D

Miss you!! :hug

Yeah, I think this is the first time in about 9 years a TV series isn't in production somewhere in the valley. I hope it get's picked up, that way lots of silly cool people get to work. :)

Here's Zombie Mu attacking the make-up artist for a friend's short "How to Survive a Zombie Attack."

Lilaena De'Ville
May 8th, 2007, 03:43:40 PM
From the trailer it looked like the show is going to be played on VH-1 or is that not true?

awesome picture. :D

Mu Satach
May 8th, 2007, 05:23:55 PM
From what I know it hasn't been picked up by a network yet, TV series have a really weird preproduction lifecycle, somebody somewhere (possibly VH-1 owner's I don't know) ordered 3 pilot episodes. They will finish them up and then take it to a big conference in NYC where all the execubots will see all the new offerings, some get picked up, some get picked up as mid-season replacements... most die on the spot and are never heard again.

Rutabaga
May 8th, 2007, 06:20:48 PM
I'm jealous, I wanna be a zombie!!! :crack

Sanis Prent
May 8th, 2007, 07:47:29 PM
I would love to be technical advisor on a show like this :)

Karl Valten
May 8th, 2007, 10:15:10 PM
That's actually a scary thought....