PDA

View Full Version : Mara Jade likes me!!!

Kaast Dulli
Apr 27th, 2007, 10:07:36 PM
it is pretty sweet. shannon mcrandel, the model who plays mara jade is a fan of my radio show. i got an autographed photo and letter in the mail from her at work last week. i was so amped. i had to tell someone and i knew you guys would be excitied.

Yog
Apr 29th, 2007, 04:23:18 PM
She is quite hot too.. :D

http://www.shannonmcrandle.com/

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 29th, 2007, 04:40:30 PM
Very cool - congrats! :D

Zem Vymes
Apr 30th, 2007, 08:29:30 PM
She is quite hot too.. :D

http://www.shannonmcrandle.com/

You think? I've never thought she was all that impressive. She looks like any above average cocktail waitress. I think it's the big hair that gets me though.

Kudos though. Getting B-team celebrity attention is always fun.

Kaast Dulli
Apr 30th, 2007, 10:21:44 PM
You think? I've never thought she was all that impressive. She looks like any above average cocktail waitress. I think it's the big hair that gets me though.

Kudos though. Getting B-team celebrity attention is always fun.

b-team. what? she is mrs. luke skywalker. i would say that is pretty sweet.

Callomas Savoc
May 1st, 2007, 05:59:24 AM
b-team. what? she is mrs. luke skywalker. i would say that is pretty sweet.

It may be sweet, but when your claims to fame are Star Wars magazine covers and Star Wars playing cards, I'd say that is firmly B-Team.

Dasquian Belargic
May 1st, 2007, 06:25:09 AM
Oh, how I love redheads.

Speaking of Star Wars people, I met David Prowse a couple of weeks ago. :)

Kaast Dulli
May 1st, 2007, 09:48:47 AM
wow, you met vader. that is cool. where did you meet him?

Dasquian Belargic
May 1st, 2007, 10:00:08 AM
He has just published a book recently so he was doing an in-store appearance at a loyal department store to publicize that. They had him in the toy section, with all the Star Wars stuff, and even had a couple of official Stormtrooper guys in to pose for pictures. Me and my housemate were the last people to see him. We got our pictures taken but didn't really have time to speak to him or anything, since we were last and he had to leave :(

Callomas Savoc
May 1st, 2007, 04:47:57 PM
Wasn't he a juicer?

Also, didn't he have sort of a squeaky voice?

Dasquian Belargic
May 2nd, 2007, 07:17:31 AM
A juicer?

His voice wasn't squeaky, no. He's got a west-country accent, though, which... isn't the best of accents.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 2nd, 2007, 07:35:47 AM
B-list or not, Shannon McCrandel is one lucky lady to be the official likeness for Mara Jade.

I know I wish I was ^_^;

Kaast Dulli
May 2nd, 2007, 06:03:01 PM
that's what i'm saying. mara jade people...

Ryan Pode
May 4th, 2007, 06:30:47 AM
A juicer?

Steroids. Copious amounts of steroids. Was he up and about or still in a wheelchair?