PDA

View Full Version : Contribute to the Propaganda Machine!

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 25th, 2007, 02:46:31 PM
TGE WIKI PAGES (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/../wiki/index.php?title=The_Galactic_Empire)

Hey guys, share your knowledge!

Karl Valten
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:52:26 PM
Anyone mind if I create a seperate page for the Inquisitoriate? We've made a lot of history since the reset.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 26th, 2007, 07:17:03 AM
Do as you wish :)

edit: I believe there is a link to Office of the Inquisitorate that heads off from the main TGE page already - just needs content. :)

Travis North
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:10:34 PM
Added some additional content about the Imperial Navy.

Tiberius Anar
Apr 29th, 2007, 05:15:25 AM
I'll get on the government stuff asap.

Khendon Sevon
May 6th, 2007, 09:36:47 PM
Why haven't I posted in this thread yet?

*Post post post*

What? it has a topic?!

What fun is that! Pff...

Why is there nothing 'bout the uberness of the Federacy?

Lilaena De'Ville
May 7th, 2007, 12:43:40 AM
Because you haven't written it yet.

Khendon Sevon
May 7th, 2007, 08:30:20 AM
How very philosophical of you... ....

Maaaybe I'll do that at some point.

Travis North
May 9th, 2007, 04:52:48 PM
I was reading over the updated page and it looks awesome with all the added content. I'm thinking however that with more content being added about the current Galactic Empire that the blurbs of pre-reset info deserve their own page.

They are part of a different Empire then the one portrayed now, and the blurbs together do not do the former Empire justice. Perhaps a page titled the Imperial Factions would be the best. It would also provide a link for pre-reset character histories to a more relevent page of data for their timeframe.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 9th, 2007, 08:46:29 PM
Sounds good, so I did it.

;)

[[The Galactic Empire]] links to a page that will allow you to choose from [[The Galactic Empire (old)]] and [[The Galactic Empire (new)]]

To link directly to either of these pages you can use those links or clean it up by typing [[The Galactic Empire (old)|The Galactic Empire]]