PDA

View Full Version : At the Loft

Fiona Devlin
Apr 17th, 2007, 04:55:04 PM
:: Fiona finished locking of the shop and stepped out of the elevator with a box of books. She set them down and flopped down on the floor as she looked up at Michele ::

"I need a drink." she murmured. "Is there any ginger beer left?"

Michele Hawkins
Apr 17th, 2007, 04:58:16 PM
I was laying on the couch studying when Fiona entered the room. I really didn't take too much notice of her until she moaned all tired like and cute. So I peek behind my Psychology book and blink. "Um ... I dunno. You could always check."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 17th, 2007, 05:04:14 PM
:: Fiona blinked with a slight sneer ::

"ohhh ..." she trailed off, as she crawled, then scampered to the fridge. "... thank you very much."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 17th, 2007, 05:08:16 PM
"Wow," I snort, "Over dramatic just a tad there, luv?"

Yeah, I'm a brat. I even had an English accent and everything :D

Fiona Devlin
Apr 17th, 2007, 05:16:37 PM
:: Fiona opened her mouth, but lacked a comeback. She wrapped her lips around the bottle instead, taking a long swig of the gingery drink ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 17th, 2007, 05:22:16 PM
Uh, oh. No comeback?

I close my book and wander into the kitchen. "Okay ..." I flip a chair around and sit right next to her, looking down with one eye closed in scrutiny. "... Why are you all messed up?"

Fiona Devlin
Apr 17th, 2007, 05:27:02 PM
:: Fiona smiled, and straddled Michele's lap in the chair. Belly against belly she replied ::

"I knew that would get your nose out of the book. It's called psychology. What have you been reading?" ;)

Michele Hawkins
Apr 17th, 2007, 05:30:04 PM
Gah! I shoulda known it was a trap!

"You, bitch." I kiss her with a grin and pull away. "You obviously know what I was studying with a smart alec response like that."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 17th, 2007, 05:39:52 PM
:: Fiona licked her lips from the kiss, but fought back the urge to persist as she sucked another drink from the bottle. She set it on the tabletop with a soft look in her eyes ::

"What would you like us to do about dinner?"

Michele Hawkins
Apr 17th, 2007, 05:40:49 PM
I look at her curiously. "Is this a trick question?"

Fiona Devlin
Apr 17th, 2007, 05:43:21 PM
:: Fiona gave her a lazy look ::

"No. Let's have curry."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 17th, 2007, 05:45:04 PM
Damn. And ... "Eh? You're determined to feed me that until I like it."

I've tried it, put condimental crap on it to mask the ick and even fluffed it with other things like veggies. Nothing saves curry from tasting nasty cept not eating it.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 17th, 2007, 05:54:58 PM
"Alright, you choose."

:: She stood up and stretched in front of Michele, her belly piercing catching on the button of her jeans. She gave a squeak of alarm and sat back down in her girlfriend's lap, rubbing her belly tenderly ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 17th, 2007, 05:59:36 PM
My adoration turned to worry.

"Ack!" I sit her back down in my lap quickly. "Careful you."

Nothing happened. Thankfully. I could only imagine how bad that coulda hurt. "How about something seafoody?"

Fiona Devlin
Apr 17th, 2007, 06:26:22 PM
:: Fiona caught Michele's hand and nibbled at her fingertips with affection ::

"Aye. I've invited Arabella. She knows all the best places."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 17th, 2007, 06:29:36 PM
My eyes lit up, and not just because of nummy nibbles. "That would be awesome! We haven't had a chance to talk since the broody dinner date."

That was fun. Byron, as charming as he was, ended up having a verbal spar with Fiona for most of the evening due to whatever the hell was going on in London. I'm still confused!

Fiona Devlin
Apr 17th, 2007, 06:35:16 PM
:: The hint of a pout was quickly replaced by a smile ::

"I figure we can make a good last day of it."

:: Fiona stroked with the nape of Michele's neck in a way that made her tingle ::

Arabella Balfour
Apr 17th, 2007, 07:38:36 PM
It wasn't much later that Arabella arrived, two long stemmed roses in hand, one for each of her dinner dates. She was going to miss Fiona terribly. She always did, when her immortal friend returned to her Chicago home. It was worse this time, as she was taking the ray of sunshine that was Michele with her. She knew she would see them again, and soon.. Time was something they had in supply.

She rang the bell and waited.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 19th, 2007, 08:59:00 AM
:: Fiona held Michele's face in her hands, and just started to kiss her deeply as the doorbell rang. She hopped up and started preening ::

"Get that for me, luv. I'll be right there."

:: Before Michele could protest, Fiona had scurried to the bathroom ::

Michele Hawkins
Apr 20th, 2007, 09:03:04 AM
I shake my head and laugh as she runs off. Fiona loves leaving me on the spot to do her bidding but not before I can say, "As you wish," with a silly bow in the chair.

So I get to the door and open it up with a big smile when I see her. "Arabella!" I give her a big hug since I'm happy to see her. I just have a feeling that this night out with us girls is gonna be fun!

Arabella Balfour
Apr 20th, 2007, 09:21:59 AM
"Bonsoir!" Arabella wasn't used to the vibrate energy of Michele, and as a result it was as addicting as dark chocolate. She didn't fear to wrinkle as she had dressed down for the night to grey dress pants over black heels and a red satin shirt. She returned the embrace and couldn't help but feel a stab of jealously that Fiona had found such a companion.

"Thank you for the invitation, I haven't had a girls night out in a very long time. Always business for me. Here, these are for you two.." She handed the flowers over, the motion wafting the scent of fresh cut roses through the air.

Fiona Devlin
Apr 20th, 2007, 09:32:38 AM
"ALLOOOOOOOOO 'BELLA!!!" cried Fiona from the bathroom. It would be 5 minutes more before she finished preening.

Michele Hawkins
Apr 20th, 2007, 09:41:12 AM
The flowers were beautiful but not entirely unexpected. Arabella was always thoughtful like that. I stuff my nose down one of them and inhale deeply. Amazing.

"Come in!"

"ALLOOOOOOOOO 'BELLA!!!"

I wince but laugh at my silly girlfriend. "Um, Fiona will be a few minutes. But at least you know she's here."

Arabella Balfour
Apr 20th, 2007, 11:02:28 AM
"Of course.." Arabella smiled and stepped inside the luxurious apartment.

"Charming as ever, Fiona!!" She couldn't resist bellowing back, not at all like her normal reserved manner. That should get the immortals attention.

"So where are we headed tonight, Mademoiselle Michele?"

Fiona Devlin
Apr 20th, 2007, 11:11:03 AM
:: Fiona emerged, wearing embroidered jeans and a silk blouse ::

"She suggested something seafoody."

Michele Hawkins
Apr 20th, 2007, 11:13:20 AM
I was finishing putting the flowers in some water as Fiona came out. I had to smile. "And that was a quote too."

Arabella Balfour
Apr 21st, 2007, 10:34:31 AM
"As it is your last night here, in Paris. Anything you chose shall be a delight." Arabella walked forward and gave her friend a quick peck on the cheek.

"Seafood it is. Fiona, how does La Luna sound? They always have the very freshest catch.."

Fiona Devlin
Apr 21st, 2007, 02:06:37 PM
"I think that sounds splendid." replied Fiona. "Shall we go?"

Michele Hawkins
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:38:29 PM
"Let's go!" I grab my jacket in a flurry, not really caring if I looked all right or not. I mean, designer jeans and clean shirt counts for something right?

Arabella Balfour
May 4th, 2007, 11:06:03 AM
Paris in the evening, with the sun setting over the rooftops, the pretty and powerful were out to play and enjoy the night. At first glance the trio of females exiting the limo looked like something from the cover of a fashion magazine. Each was lovely in an ageless, carefree sort of way. However they were not out to impress anyone, just simply out for a good time. Closer inspection found them laughing more like an episode of The Three Stooges then pampered supermodels..

Fiona was the monkey in the middle between Michele and Arabella, the three of them linked arm in arm managed to turn many heads as they made their way into the seafod restaurant and were seated almost immediately. Still chuckling over the limo ride they ordered drinks and managed to quiet themselves to a dull roar, as opposed to the insane laughter of a few minutes ago..

Fiona Devlin
May 4th, 2007, 11:20:01 AM
:: Fiona murmured softly in french as she read her menu, unaware she was doing it ::

Michele Hawkins
May 5th, 2007, 09:54:29 AM
My ears perk up and my head slowly peers over the menu at Fiona. "What are you saying there?"

Arabella Balfour
May 5th, 2007, 12:40:09 PM
Without looking up from her own menu, 'Bella couldn't resist teasing Michele.

"It's scandalous really.. Even my jaded lips wouldn't dare to utter such heated words.."

She lifted her menu in front of her face as if to hide, then peeked over it again at Michele and stuck her tongue out playfully. Michele had a way of making her not feel so ancient, she was suddenly a girl of twenty again laughing with her friends.

Fiona Devlin
May 5th, 2007, 01:34:08 PM
:: Fiona's nose wrinkled in mirth before she could answer Michele ::

"Oh shutup." :mneh "I was thinking about the squid."

:: She shared her menu with Michele so she could see ::

Michele Hawkins
May 5th, 2007, 01:37:28 PM
I give Arabella a big smile at her antics, approving of course. Fiona must be made fun at all times whenever possible! I was almost tempted to give her a hi-five but um fancy restaurant and all ...

"Squid huh? I don't care what I get long as there is some shrimp involved." I can read French now, so that really helps, but I don't know what I want. Everything looks really good. "What do you think is the best dish here for that Arabella?"

Arabella Balfour
May 7th, 2007, 07:25:03 AM
'Bella chose to ignore Fiona's banter completely and focused on Michele. She was tempted for a second to have her order something truely exotic to the palate, but then decided it wasn't a keen idea as she would be stuck on an oversea's flight the next day.

"Honestly, I am not the best seafood connoisseur. I was thinking of sticking with some of this crusty bread..", she lifted a roll from the folds of a linen wrapped basket.

"..and perhaps a bowl of the lobster bisque. I understand it is quite divine here."

"I'm more of a meat and potatoes girl, isn't that right, Fi'."

Fiona Devlin
May 10th, 2007, 07:36:26 AM
:: Fiona smiled ::

"Well I'm buying, so please indulge yourselves."

:: She casually picked three dishes off the menu for sharing ::

Michele Hawkins
May 11th, 2007, 08:10:25 PM
I pouted. "If you didn't like seafood that much, why didn't you say something? I'm easy when it comes to food, ya know?"

Bah. I say bah! Now I feel like Arabella just came along to placate me. I know that sounds stupid, but I want everyone to have a good time ...

Arabella Balfour
May 12th, 2007, 06:20:21 AM
She didn't miss Michele's suddenly deflated look and it did not take a genius to figure out the cause. Arabella reached out and patted her hand. "Do not fret, ma petite. To be honest I have no appetite for much lately."

She smiled at Fiona's rather large order and caught on. "Oui, très bon. I like this! Order a few of the best and sample them together?"

Fiona Devlin
May 12th, 2007, 08:09:37 AM
"Aye, that's the idea." she winked, and kissed Michele on the cheek before raising her glass in a toast.

Michele Hawkins
May 12th, 2007, 08:30:50 AM
Ah screw it. This is more then enough for everyone. And besides, my little eyes spy shrimp.

I blush when Fiona kisses me on the cheek. Sometimes I get all shy around her still when we're off in public. Weird yeah? And I raise my glass and wait to see what Fiona had to say.

Arabella Balfour
May 12th, 2007, 08:40:18 AM
She set down her piece of bread, dabbed at her lips with a linen napkin and then lifted her own glass of rich red wine. Fiona had been about to toast, but Arabella was stealing the honor, her Immortalness could just wait until the next round.

"To old friends..", she inclined her head to Fiona. "To new friends.." She beamed a genuine smile at Michele.

"..and to many years of continued friendship. Cheers!" She tapped both their glasses lightly and smiled to Fiona.

"You were saying?" :p

Fiona Devlin
May 12th, 2007, 09:10:22 AM
:: Fiona made a brat face before straightening up ::

"To us."

Michele Hawkins
May 16th, 2007, 07:53:43 AM
"To us!" :D