PDA

View Full Version : What have I missed

Telan Desaria
Apr 6th, 2007, 09:37:11 AM
Hark and listen!

I have returned at the incessant nagging of Madam S'Ilancy. Am I still Grand Admiral?

And please, for the love of the Gods answer the question above - what have I missed?

Karl Valten
Apr 6th, 2007, 09:56:16 AM
WOoOoT, I missed having you around. Welcome back.

Uhmm let's see here. In the fleeting department we haven't had much happen (I've tried to do some fighting the rebels but Reshmar and Lion have vanished), however we do have a recent surge of interest and Travis and I have been setting up to major fleet arcs. (Operation Deadfall under Commodore Balades and Operation Blackout under Commodore North.)

Here's the official thread, http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16142

I've kind of taken the liberty of issuing promotions while you were out, hope you don't mind.

As for the Inquisitoriate, we've been working on several story arcs, all which are leading to the point where Karl Valten seizeds full control of the INQ and Inquisitor Helghast calls a meeting of high ranking officers and Moffs to decide who the new Emperor shall be (it has been agreed by nearly all parties the Miranda Tarkin be appointed Empress)

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15990

Squeee, welcome back again.

Miranda Tarkin
Apr 6th, 2007, 10:48:39 AM
yes squee!!! Now if Helghast would come back!

Karl Valten
Apr 6th, 2007, 11:30:59 AM
Tristan is busy with Uni work and Y'roth is on a bit of a hiatus atm. I did see him on AIM two days ago though, so he's not dead. :p

Telan Desaria
Apr 6th, 2007, 11:55:17 PM
Am I still Supreme Commander of the Imperial Navy?

Karl Valten
Apr 8th, 2007, 09:19:15 PM
I vote, yay. :)

Telan Desaria
Apr 9th, 2007, 09:52:39 AM
Excellent. So - what worlds have we lost? What sectors are there trouble in? Is the Rebellion - IC - very active? What major events in the last months do I need to be made aware of before I commence my return thread.

Khendon Sevon
Apr 9th, 2007, 11:33:01 AM
Yar.

Avast!

Eh?

I believe rebel activity is...

*goes back to cave*

Karl Valten
Apr 9th, 2007, 02:50:28 PM
Uhm, the Dolder Sector was assaulted and had an uprising, but that has been crushed. We have annoying rebel/pirate activity along the Corellian Trade Spine that is currently being taken care of, and Travis is mounting a campaign against Bothan space.

Oh, the Inq has had a skirmish in the Columbia Sector against a rebel patrol and has also cleaned out a pirate hive in the Mastala System.

Telan Desaria
Apr 10th, 2007, 12:09:20 AM
So the board is pretty much open to whatever I desire, save a full-fledged battle consisting of in depth engagements, cannonades, etc

I'll get on it

Telan Desaria
Apr 10th, 2007, 12:53:26 PM
Ok - posted