PDA

View Full Version : The Haven

Andrew Crest
Mar 29th, 2007, 09:40:37 PM
A while ago I had the idea of having a human/mutant group that isn't really affiliated with anyone, just a bunch of misfits banding together to be successful.....sorta like the morlocks, but both humans and muties.

I was planning on having Andrew be part of this group and maybe one of the ringleaders. Don't nessicarilly need that many PCs or even dedicated members. The group would be completely out for themselves: rob a bank, loot some tech, vigilante work, etc. I was thinking of having them use a nightclub as a front and base of operations with a chunk of the employees being part of the gang.

The place could also be used as a meeting or hang-out point by anyone else, human or mutant. Could lead to some intersting interactions between characters. I see the place as also having live local bands and groups certain nights as well.

I'm putting this back up to see if anyone would still be interested in moving along with this and if anyone would like to have a character with this group. Since it's a loose group, not every one has to take place in an RP.

If anyone has any ideas (chars, NPCs, *cough*name for the group*cough*) please post here.

The Haven NPC employees:

Jordan "Fuse" Baine
Female, no mutation
Jordan is the owner of The Haven and firmly beleives in human/mutant cooperation. She opened the nightclub as a neutral ground where everyone is invited. Even so, Jordan doesn't take any crap in her club, you scew something up, you face her wrath. Her short temper has earned her the nickname 'Fuse'.

Jasper "Tank" Vacon
Male, skin morphs into iron-hard plates
Tank is one of the bouncers for the place and the gangs heavy hitter. Despite his huge form, the guy is pretty mellow. He'll still through trouble makers out without a second thought. Moreso to keep 'fuse' form getting involved.

Kevin "Tiny" Carver
Male, no mutations (he's just a really big dude)
Kevin is the other bouncer, nearly as big as tank. His nickname was started by Andrew as a way to "harass the newbie". Good sense of humor.

Nicole "Reload" Konig
Female, can turn energy into metalic substance at will.
Nicole is a swiss immigrant and has been with Andrew ever since the two bailed out of highschool when their mutations formed a couple years ago. The pair can be considered an item. She works as a bartender and plays piano/keyboard and sings as well.

Andrew Crest
Apr 2nd, 2007, 09:16:57 PM
Danni Reyok has told me she'd be interested.

Anyone else?

Dragon
Apr 2nd, 2007, 09:55:36 PM
I have a few other ideas for NPCs I could contribute, but I don't think I can commit to create a new character to play in this group.

However, would you be open to visitors from the X-Men? John Rhee might have an amicable relationship with them. :)

Karl Valten
Apr 2nd, 2007, 11:02:19 PM
Neutral place, so anyone is welcome. I guess the Brotherhood is fine too, as long as people don't cause trouble, the staff don't care.

Andrew Crest
Apr 8th, 2007, 07:28:20 PM
Ok, well I started a thread for those interested.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16197