PDA

View Full Version : Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Travis North
Mar 26th, 2007, 06:43:02 PM
http://www.commandandconquer.com/

I pre-ordered around the beginning of March and have been eagerly awaiting the release which is only a few days away now.

I'm rather pleased that C&C 3 is returning to the old units of the original, mammoth and flame tanks. Tiberian Sun I admit was quite interesting with all the AI/Cyborg units and I think a few units from that game will also be making an appearence. I know for sure the Avatar, the 'final boss' unit from Tiberian Sun's Firestorm expansion is. Although it has been significantly nerfed from what I've seen in videos. As well it'll be interesting to finaly play a new faction, the alien Scrin.

I'm also really excited to see the live action cutscenes being brought back. Lando is even joining the cast along with other sci-fi stars, but best of all Joe Kucan, Kane, is returning to the C&C.

I'm interested in finding out what others think about this upcoming addition to the C&C series. And if anyone else would be interested in doing some online play when the game comes out. Long live the Brotherhood.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 26th, 2007, 08:35:49 PM
I'm really, really impressed that the somehow managed to capture Tiberian Dawn's feel. The game feels right. Not only that, it runs awesome on my system!

Zem-El Vymes
Mar 27th, 2007, 10:26:25 PM
While I wish they would have continued on the path of C&C Generals, I will never ever turn down a C&C game. Ever.

Peter McCoy
Mar 28th, 2007, 10:50:51 AM
If my system can play it smoothly, I'll definitely be getting a copy for some online play. Though my favourite C&C game to date has to be Red Alert 2.

Park Kraken
Mar 28th, 2007, 02:06:24 PM
I may eventually get this game. Although I loved Generals a lot, the way the unlock system for special abilities was. Give me my fuel air explosives, please.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 28th, 2007, 03:02:53 PM
I managed to snag the soundtrack for C&C Generals :cool

Firebird1
Apr 15th, 2007, 09:09:18 PM
The Demo was great, I'll have to get this when I get money to get it.

Zereth Lancer
May 1st, 2007, 09:22:38 PM
Joshua Holloway... *Swoons*