PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite season?

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 23rd, 2007, 06:06:34 PM
We've entered Spring, and I love the change from winter to summer. Sunny, but not too warm, rainy, but not too cold. All the trees have their spring flowers on, and its beautiful out.

What's your favorite season? Mine is spring, followed closely by summer as my second favorite. I guess late spring is my most favorite time of year. :)

Kaast Dulli
Mar 23rd, 2007, 09:14:45 PM
fav. season.....baseball. let's go mets

Karl Valten
Mar 23rd, 2007, 10:06:15 PM
Mmmmmmm...winter good. Winter has hockey, therefore it is good.

And I hate sunburn so summer sucks.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 24th, 2007, 10:17:53 AM
haha whoops wrong forum - moved it to general discussion ^_^;

Alexander Bane
Mar 24th, 2007, 11:34:24 AM
Winter for me. I like the cold, because then I get to snuggle in the warm indoors.

Zem-El Vymes
Mar 24th, 2007, 07:15:26 PM
Autumn.

Cool weather, football, my birthday, and harvest time - especially for pecans and stuff.

Spring is a very close second. I mean, by a fraction of an inch. My favorite holidays come in the springtime, and fishing is always fun. Plus the extra daylight.

Winter is a close third because I love love love cold weather.

I hate summer. With a white-hot passion. There is nothing good about it.

Rutabaga
Mar 24th, 2007, 09:07:42 PM
It's a tough choice...I finally picked fall because that's football season, and Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love the crispness in the fall air.

I also love winter because I like the rain, but the one thing I hate about winter is when it gets dark so early. That's why I like spring and summer because of the longer evenings and the sun going down much later. But I hate hot weather, so I don't always look forward to summer because of that.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 24th, 2007, 09:16:41 PM
Winter :D

I'm a sucker for snow, being able to curl up in a warm blanket next to a fire (in the fireplace :p ), and short days. I like it when it gets dark early for some reason.

Karl Valten
Mar 25th, 2007, 09:18:52 AM
I spend my winters pounding people into plexiglas boards. :p

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 25th, 2007, 10:51:21 AM
Summer or winter, I can't decide.

Winter is very pretty and romantic, but summer is always a lot of fun - bbqs, walks in the sun, trips to the beach, etc. Just being able to leave the house without a coat on is nice :mneh

Khendon Sevon
Mar 25th, 2007, 11:11:39 AM
They're all so good!

Winter - you get to ski and ice climb! Sometimes you even get to mix both of them! And girls dress up in outfits that just make them look snuggly and warm and there's the advantage of having to huddle to keep from freezing. I also love hiking in the snow and snowdays and so much more!

Spring - You have the lovely transition where everything begins to bloom. The days start resembling summer; but, you still have enough cold to enjoy cold weather activities outside. Spring is lovely and reminds me of rebirth.

Summer - Hot days with ice tea. Long hikes through forested mountains. Rock climbing without a shirt. Pitching a tent and sitting with your feet in a stream. Less classes :) Trips to european countries. A relaxed time. Swimming in the sea and lounging at night listening to the lapping waves. Bathing suits.

Fall - A return to cold weather. The beautiful transition of nature with bold colors. Crisp morning air. Fingers going numb as you climb a granite wall and laughing afterwards as you shake out your arms and put bandaids over the cuts you didn't notice you'd gotten.

I don't think I can choose! They're all so wonderful.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 25th, 2007, 11:26:37 AM
You're such a girl, Khendon. :rolleyes

;)

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 25th, 2007, 11:30:01 AM
Today is officially the start of British Summer Time. How great is that? :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 25th, 2007, 11:38:29 AM
You guys are weird, summer doesn't start for us until June. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 25th, 2007, 11:47:15 AM
:p

I only say 'officially' because our clocks went forward an hour this morning.

Bizarrely, it's actually pretty warm outside too, for the first day of 'summer' :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 25th, 2007, 11:48:39 AM
Ahhh... Daylight Savings then. We did that two weeks ago, for some godforsaken reason. :shakefist

Khendon Sevon
Mar 25th, 2007, 02:23:52 PM
You're such a girl, Khendon. :rolleyes

;)

I romantic, maybe ;p

But, a girl? Certainly not.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 25th, 2007, 02:25:44 PM
You have been known to coordinate your outfits to your immediate surroundings. So, I'll reserve judgement, thank you. ;)

Nathanial K'cansce
Mar 25th, 2007, 05:06:24 PM
I enjoy winter, only because my allergies don't bother me during the winter months as much as they do during the other three.

Also - no bees.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 25th, 2007, 08:54:44 PM
Winter, because it is the "not uncomfortable and quite nice season." The rest, well, South Florida sucks.

Shawn
Mar 25th, 2007, 10:39:10 PM
Season 4 was pretty good, even if it got pretty Soap Opera-y at times, but I think Season 3 was the best all around season.

Park Kraken
Mar 26th, 2007, 05:35:29 AM
I like winter best. Fairly dry, very few rainy or cold days, beautiful weather most of the time. Don't have to worry about hurricanes. Although I don't like all the slow and old people that come down from up north. Right lane, pretty please?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 30th, 2007, 11:30:49 AM
Another reason I like winter; no bugs! spiders and ants in particular :x

Park Kraken
Mar 30th, 2007, 02:45:25 PM
Oh yes, that reminds me. Winter = dry season = no mosquitos. Happy times happy times. :D

Bloodcrest
Apr 4th, 2007, 07:17:18 PM
Gah. Spring the most, but I really don't love any of the seasons...they all have their downsides. I kinda like the transition periods. Of course, where I am, the weather is random anyways. Example, hail storm in July, 50 degree weather in spring, 80 degree weather in winter...