PDA

View Full Version : SW - Anybody interested in a long-running story arc?

Peter McCoy
Feb 28th, 2007, 07:41:32 PM
A while ago I came up with an idea to start roleplaying as Garrett Blade again. I wanted a fresh take on the character and so have decided to reincarnate him as an ancient sith who returns to the waking world and is hell-bent on wreaking havoc left, right and centre in an attempt to gain as much power as possible.

To cut a long story short, his sect realised he was getting too big for his boots and so split his soult into different fragments and scattered them across the galaxy while sealing his body away in a tomb. But he forsee's this and takes precautions. He puts an enchantment on the entrance to the tomb which, when read aloud, will awaken him.

Lo and behold, thousands of years later the tomb is discovered and some unsuspecting archaeologist accidentally lets him out.

That would be the scenario for the opening roleplay.

What I'm looking for is somebody to be Garrett's nemesis - someone to oppose him and be a thorn in his side during his epic quest of domination and destruction. It could be the archaologist who accidentally sets him loose - maybe he/she feels guilty and responsible. Or perhaps a different character (possibly an already-existing one) is somehow affected by Garrett's release and swears to stop him for vengeance's sake.

The details aren't set in stone so everything can be worked out of course, but basically all I'm after is someone to be my P.E. Number 1 for some roleplaying goodness that will, hopefully, eventually lead to an epic final battle.

It's been a while since I roleplayed so I really want this to be great. Anybody who's interested gimme a shout.

Morgan Evanar
Feb 28th, 2007, 10:32:57 PM
Hello! I am interested and we already have something going that we can tie into this. :)

Razielle Alastor
Mar 1st, 2007, 07:31:01 AM
I PM'd you, all excited like. :)