PDA

View Full Version : Letters from the Wasteland

Rowan Averre
Feb 25th, 2007, 05:46:52 PM
OOC: Journal/series of letters to Kryzt (deceased) Rowan keeps during her time working for Hawkins. First one takes place a few hours after the events in “A Life Worth Living”.
<o></o>
Dear Kryzt,
<o></o>
Hey, how are you? I miss you, a lot. Please come back, I promise I’ll do whatever you want me to. I’ll run away with you or just anything. I think Cryg’ll is dead. Please come back to me. I miss you, I miss sleeping next to you and waking up and you being there and I miss having someone to make all the pain go away. But now there’s so much pain and I can’t deal, why aren’t you here? This was my problem, not yours; I wish you would have let me go away and not you. I wish I could just end it all, but maybe you’ll come back and I’ll find out all this was just some sick twisted joke, or I’ll wake up and you’ll be there and I’ll be sixteen again and Medlar will still be there and we can go play in the park and have a picnic or something.
<o></o>
Or we could have children, we could run away to somewhere and have children and start a family. Wouldn’t that be nice? We could have a boy and name him after Medlar and maybe a girl and we could name her something pretty like Ophelia or Lilith. I’d like to have two kids, maybe we could have a pet too. And I could fix computers and build them for people or something and you could still work on repairing cable and stuff or you could get another job. And we could read all those stories Medlar read to me when I was a kid to them. They were such good stories, do you remember them? I could cook every morning and take the kids to school and it would be so wonderful and life could be perfect if you would just come back.
<o></o>
I love you, I don’t think I told you that enough when you were with me. But I do, I love you with everything I have and I’m so, so, so sorry if I ever made you think otherwise. But please Kryzt, why isn’t my love enough to keep you here?
<o></o>
Please, please Kryzt, please. I’m begging you.
<o></o>
With all my heart and love,
Rowan