PDA

View Full Version : Coalition for Improvements

Vega Van-Derveld
Feb 12th, 2007, 12:14:54 AM
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Coalition_for_Improvements

I was going to try doing something with the Sub-Adult Group a little while ago, but now I'm pondering this instead. Was thinking of creating a sector monitor. Are there any sectors in particular that are, at the moment, in turmoil or in need of a 'gentle' guiding hand?

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 12th, 2007, 10:00:04 AM
Not sure of anything in particular but you could always make something up that makes sense ^^

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 12th, 2007, 11:34:16 AM
How about... http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Auril_Sector - in so-called 'Sith Space', lots of valuable resources (e.g. Ossus library, cortosis veins on Bal'demnic), plus a nice headquarters in the form of Chateau Malreaux or Bast Castle :D There is also mention of pirates on Eyttyrmin who I could have fun subduing. Amusing fact for anyone who has been around for a while and followed my characters... the captain of those pirates, according to the Star Wars wiki, is Jacob Nive!

Sanya Tagge
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:51:56 PM
No objections... so here she is :)

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 4th, 2007, 10:09:50 PM
Hello Imperial Nurse! :D

Sanya Tagge
Mar 5th, 2007, 09:55:34 AM
Hello to you too, Moff Tarkin ;)

Lamar Starworth
Jul 26th, 2007, 06:32:04 PM
Well, I have a big scale idea, I was wondering if I could throw Auril Sector/Sith Space Coalition for Improvement into it if anyone was still interested in developing on it.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 26th, 2007, 07:51:21 PM
What's the plan, stan?

Park Kraken
Jul 27th, 2007, 04:16:58 PM
Let me in on the planning as well.

Lamar Starworth
Jul 27th, 2007, 06:48:36 PM
The idea spawns from the Imperial Intelligence rivalry with the ISB/COMPNOR organization. I'll need approval from R.S or Karl Valten for any movement on the operation, but of course thats fine with me. Lamar would stand as an agent of the Imperial Intelligence, a new face of the Bureau of Operation's Destabilization Branch (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Destabilization_Branch), but he moves on a short lease because of he is sort of an Iniquisitor puppet. Standing as an agent he would be used to intermingle in the ISB and Coalition for Improvement's business on the specified operations.

Lamar is sent in, practically for the idea, of re-channeling the information and values gross to the Imperial Intelligence divisions and not to prosper the ISB. The goal for the Imperial Intelligence/Inquisitor would be to gain more information on the restricted salvaging and modification project on Issues and Korriban. The two lands, known to be of the Sith and Jedi, with their eye especially on Valley of the Sith and old Jedi Library, would be used to expand on the strength of the Imperial Intelligence units - especially the Inquisitors technology.

Sith Alchemy, old holocrons and bundle of other resources can be found in Sith Space, and the Imperial Intelligence knows this. However, they also know that ISB has been known for the destruction of much of the Force-sensitive information in the Galaxy, such as the case with Obroa-Skai's library. The Imperial Intelligence wants to detain this data for themselves, used as a upper-hand against the ISB and power in combat.

Really, though, I was hoping for the approval of this because it is just a start. It would be a step in the direction of absorbing the ISB and the COMPNOR under the Imperial Intelligence organization, only to be seen as a public face to the Imperial Intelligence. The organization would be under the puppetry of the Imperial Intelligence, and the best place to start would be the Sith Space since it such sacred grounds.

Well, I'm certain I haven't explained it right...but I think everyone gets the idea. I can get into more detail, because it does get more detailed - but this is the general concept.