PDA

View Full Version : Snackykins

Adraudia Basillie
Feb 10th, 2007, 10:36:56 AM
Can you describe Cayss to me? I think that is a world you made up? I just need to know the specifics so I can answer properly in our thread.

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 15th, 2007, 10:36:05 PM
Hey... sorry it's taking me forever to get to this. Job hunting and the like sucks. x_x

(hurray for interviews, though)

I'll type up a blurb tomorrow afternoon/evening. And if I don't, you may do what is necassary to get me to. :)

A short blurb:
It's basically a small world, a few cities scattered on the main 3 continents, with towns and villages here and there. Vast valleys and sweeping mountain ranges and rolling hills cover most the scenery. Large oceans. Was barely self sufficient until the realization came that 'hey, we have stuff other people want!' And now the planet is turning out profit - and thus growing. Denizens never really traveled out of system too much before hand. Slowly becoming diversified.

Er... want more?

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 16th, 2007, 12:09:25 PM
Yeah, like government, how trade actually works etc. How technologically advance is the system, where is it in relation to Onderon. Any wars? :p

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 16th, 2007, 12:16:58 PM
Oh, now you want me to actually write a history up for the planet! I see how it is. :p

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 16th, 2007, 12:22:43 PM
well... I need to know :p I figure Adraudia would have done her homework :) and I don't want to make stuff up since it is your creation!

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 16th, 2007, 12:53:14 PM
Yea, Adraudia prolly would have done her homework. =P*gives you the books*

Alright, I'll write up the history report detailing politics, warfare, economics and the social-psych aspects of its indigenous peoples and have it on your desk first thing in the morning! That way you can copy it for a better grade! :D