PDA

View Full Version : My darling Raz

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 7th, 2007, 04:26:13 AM
What did you want to talk about for the Hapans? Let's discuss it here. I can't seem to get on AIM when you're around, since I'm weighed under by Charles Dickens and other rambling bastards right now. Apologies for vanishing last time we tried to shoptalk, hope you can forgive me :hug

Razielle Alastor
Feb 7th, 2007, 06:28:35 AM
:hug Well of course, duh. :D

Anyways, what I was chattering on about was thus:

I think my whole perspective on Razielle's attitude and such would be easier if we finished up, even if we do it quickly, in a couple posts or so. Since we didn't close out that last thread, or have one before this, I'm just a little iffy on how she would respond to everything is all.

The other thing I was going on about was Ishara. Having the edge of being able to play her any way we want to is going to be awesome, and I just wanted to catch up with you on some things that could happen, sort of?

Just so that I am on the same page as you. :) It's just going so well, I want it to stay good and right now I feel like I am on a huge roller coaster that has pulled off before the attendant safely tugged on my lap restraint.. :D Awful exciting, yet somehow intimidating.....

>_<

LOL I'm sure we'll sort it out. ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 7th, 2007, 08:03:31 AM
It's better if you aren't strapped in, keeps you on your toes :mneh

Ishara is going to be fun because although we decide how she reacts, it's built into her character to be a conniving self-centred bitch - albeit a well-presented one. I don't want to make it easy for us to secure friends in the Consortium, so I was thinking that the Onderonians would essentially become the Hapans gophers, at least for a while.

This is where we can tie in the other Hapan storyline, which is in limbo at the moment, of having the Queen send us after the Rebel. Among other things, this will give us an opportunity to interact outside of the comfort zone of Onderon, allowing Anxia/Calldius/Creas some time to shine. They haven't yet had the chance to show how evil they can be, so I think it will be an interesting test of character in that respect.

In regards to what else Ishara is going to demand, even I don't know that yet. I may have another read up on Hapan culture and see if that sparks any ideas in my mind.

As I was telling you (or perhaps it was Queenie, I don't remember exactly), I know where I want us to end up, the ultimate goal of the whole encounter with the Hapans. It's just fleshing out the details that isn't complete yet... how we win the Hapans over, where we go hunting for the Rebels and what conflict that brings us, and of course who will replace Ishara, what will become of Tristan and Elaine and so forth.

Like I say, it's our first step outside of the 'normality' of Onderon, so it should be challenging both IC and OOC.

Razielle Alastor
Feb 10th, 2007, 12:29:27 PM
OMG! I posted again... >_< I feel this great sense of relief, and yet.. trepidation that I will have to do it again! I have no idea why this particular thread is making me nuts. LMAO

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 10th, 2007, 12:32:16 PM
I'll make sure to kick you in the rear again if needed ^^

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 10th, 2007, 12:44:27 PM
OMG! I posted again... >_< I feel this great sense of relief, and yet.. trepidation that I will have to do it again! I have no idea why this particular thread is making me nuts. LMAO

:lol You must be empathizing with Raz. That would explain what it doesn't scare me at all, because Salem knows everything is under control :cool:

Razielle Alastor
Feb 10th, 2007, 02:13:03 PM
okay then, I'll just pull a Raz and smile and act like I have a clue what's going on. :D

and yes, please do kick me in the rear..