PDA

View Full Version : War is On

Sen Oisel
Jan 27th, 2007, 04:01:58 PM
War is On

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/LaLaBoogie/Caizer_City_by_WilhelmII.jpg

Life doesn't wait.

"Leave me alone...let me sleep."

All the things of the galaxy change, shift, go on without anyone or everyone noticing. No one cares if the star beyond known space combusted, or turn to bits. There is nothing seemingly important about those things that seem irrelevant to one's own life, so why pay attention? Well, people forget that each other matter, so it's to be expected that objects and aliens on far away planets fall under many folk's ignorance.

"Turn that off!"

A few eyes don't shift to the side when a line of homeless faces beg, lament and dry to the horrid sun. Nomads are quickly forgotten on lost or troubled planets, and no one desires to fall in such endeavors. Over time many have been lost in the tide of foolishness. Ignorant waves ebb across the galaxy, reciting the words of self-pride, and absolute independence. There is little importance in not caring, that is the truth. Without relationships people die, even with their eyes open.

It just happened that way, and most of the galaxy falls into that branch.

I dont...

I never will.

"Okay, okay--get out the way."

The ease of the spray had come easy. Every time I had decided it was purposeful, which seemed to be each day now, it ran from the can with pleasure. Propaganda, art work, call to fame, vandalizing...no matter how one put it, the work caught attention. Faces splurged in an artistic diagram of demise and joy. The extremes flourish from the darkened red, crimson furnace banging against the light. In total it carried a sign relevant in the old ages...a circle, parted by a forgotten sword...an archaic weapon.

A lightsaber.

A lot of tales come along with people's lives. Every human and alien carry stories that very few get the chance to retell, or even hear. Instead everyone's face is stuck in the troubles of their own lives which really don't matter. Bills and all that other crap that just stands as a bulwark from understanding and caring about one another. Really it's not the people...it's just their actions, beside that I love everyone.

At least I try, ya know?

"One more touch..."

One last hint pressed against the wall. Coruscant was once a nice stomping ground for me, about a few weeks ago. A lot of faces crashed the sites, hoping to void my statements with their blasters. Stormtroopers didn't scare me, I had faced them before, and I would be in trouble with them again. All of it was just a horrible cycle of truth against lies, and they didn't like my truth. That was just...how it went.

A lot had changed since I had though piloting was the way to go. No crew sat behind me, and few were concerned with my personal affairs or directly bonded by my acts. The webbing I had created died out as soon as I hit Wookie-land, and set off. After a stump here and there with the spacer life, the months spelled for odd-jobs. Work as a scholar had commanded a few more lessons in the finer arts, giving me a few trades to play with as I ran the lanes. Even a little time as a comedian had called for a nostalgic laugh or two.

People seemed to like me. Girls--or woman, I'd like to say, loved my genuineness and "cuteness". I wasn't handsome...I was cute--weirdos. Plus, I laid down jokes from the head, more so by just being random and talking about actual subjects. Even that grew tiring though, and the road just kept calling for a different face in my repertoire. Few trades past my hands, and little credits weren't put to use. Not always good use...but they were put to use.

However, that was a few months back after that masquerade with the bald girl and I was simply happy to be alive. The highest building on Coronet stood coated with my artistic piece. A lightsaber pointed to the sky, separating the war machines. The two political parties of Rebel and Imperial were both wrong. War had no place in civilized world, with laws and so many other subjects it contradicted. Even the lightsaber was embedded with the faces that the war destroyed.

War was on...and it was against war.

"Move it, move it. Come on droid! Lets go!"

I knew in a few seconds troopers would be on my tail, but as I said...that was the cycle--that was how it went.

Note: Art by Wilhelmll

Sen Oisel
Jan 29th, 2007, 11:59:48 PM
Enslaved to anxiety, I could feel my heart pump almost to a tear from it's bounds. Limits seemed to be forgotten, and although I could barley summon a thought I managed a smile. The side of my cheeks had that quirk of intrigue, and despite the trouble that brew I couldn't help but feel fulfilled. Determined to maintain my speed, I shifted down through a building. Screams outpour as some weird species glanced over with it's foul body exposed. Hopefully the homeless thing wasn't taking a shower or something, because I pushed it to the side without much heed.

The beat of the followers ebb in my ears. The motion flowed like the sea, building as the waves succumb to the winds. A feel of fright colored my eyes, yet my smile still remained faint. Time had not allowed it to fade, even after the speedy moves through the alley.

"Give it up!"

A call beckon my attention from above, but I dare not regard the beacon. Demise crept at my steps, and even the slightest heed could leave a pitfall to deep to describe as simply an abyss. The Empire was a triumphant tyrant, torn to torture to all humanity. Insanity demanded the observant eye of all, only to be pummeled by propaganda into absolute machines of a troubled system. The problem didn't reside only in that...but in the state of the galaxy.

I had to change it.

Another step sent me out of the alley, only to dive into daylight. The sun claimed my face, bright and shiny, leaving me only to winch at the newness. I had to keep moving...keep going.

Where next, where next?

Sen Oisel
Mar 3rd, 2007, 07:28:10 PM
The rhythm and I got acquainted. Life had given me a love for music, and almost all kinds. Even the subtle sounds of the ship's generators gave a muse that I could hum to. The game play had been set, and with me at controls I could produce the best sounds known to man. Few looked over, but rarely truly artistic minds were noticed until death.

So, yeah...hopefully they never notice.

Off to the races I could feel every part of my body in a flutter. Clothes sprawled across my body and blare in the cast of the wind. The grounds had a very hardness, maybe even too hard. Every step seemed like I was closer to a stumble than before, and although the beat continued on in my ear it was turning into a bebop. The rhythm was leaping into different cues, beating away like trumpets and little space remained for thought. Emotions flushed every department of my body and the soaking remains had me skidding across the ground at a corner.

I got away though.

I always get away.