PDA

View Full Version : Questions & Suspicions

Fiona Devlin
Jan 23rd, 2007, 05:55:04 PM
:: Fiona sat down at the breakfast table with a hot cup of Arabian Mocha. Brigid was busy filling up her plate with more pancakes and sausage ::

"So, tell me about this Immortal you said you saw last night?"

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 23rd, 2007, 06:37:07 PM
"Oh, she was about 5'4", Japanese, and moved like the wind. I've never seen her before."

:: Brigid sat and reached for the butter ::

Michele Hawkins
Jan 23rd, 2007, 06:40:43 PM
I wobble into the room rubbing the sleep outta my eyes as I yawn. "Morning guys."

My stomach was too hungry for the whole brushing the hair thing. I did brush my teeth haphazardly in the dark tho. That was fun. I think I got more face then teeth.

Fiona Devlin
Jan 23rd, 2007, 06:50:33 PM
"Good Morning."

:: Breakfast was arranged buffet style on the kitchen counter, a generous helping of pancakes, sausage and fruit were waiting for Michele ::

Michele Hawkins
Jan 23rd, 2007, 06:54:15 PM
I kiss Fiona on the forehead before sitting down and start helping myself to some breakfast. Brigid is pigging out and her face is so stuffed that I think a muffled "morning" came outta there. Not sure tho ...

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 23rd, 2007, 07:04:19 PM
:: Brigid washed down her food with some coffee before speaking again ::

"So I followed her around the corner and she was gone."

Michele Hawkins
Jan 23rd, 2007, 07:05:49 PM
"Oh?" I swallow my cantaloupe. "Talking about the Immortal chick we saw yesterday?"

Brigid really didn't tell me anything about what happened. Girl took off fast for there be anything to tell.

Fiona Devlin
Jan 23rd, 2007, 07:09:10 PM
"Aye." replied Fiona. "I don't want us seperated until she shows up again."

Michele Hawkins
Jan 23rd, 2007, 07:11:39 PM
I roll my eyes. Here we go again. "I am not having you guys sit in my classes."

I point a sausage link at Brigid accusingly. "Especially you. I don't need to be embarrassed."

The tag team duo of Fiona and Brigid at my classes would only end up as distractions for the entire class and making me look stupid. I know this for fact because that's all Fiona did when we first met was be obnoxious on the classroom piano!

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 23rd, 2007, 07:19:06 PM
:: Brigid looked like she was staring down the barrel of a gun, then shrugged and went back to eating ::

Fiona Devlin
Jan 23rd, 2007, 07:20:46 PM
"That's not what I meant, love. I think we've got a headhunter on our hands, that's all."

Michele Hawkins
Jan 23rd, 2007, 07:22:56 PM
"Oh." I bit into the sausage link with an over dramatic chomp. "Okay."

I still didn't buy it.

"What did you want us to do then?"

Fiona Devlin
Jan 23rd, 2007, 07:27:05 PM
"No prowling."

:: her eyes settled on Brigid ::

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 23rd, 2007, 07:29:04 PM
:: Brigid's jaw dropped. The look of a grounded teenager ::

"Oh come on! You're being a wee bit paranoid now."

Michele Hawkins
Jan 23rd, 2007, 07:30:53 PM
My eyes dart between them and all though this could get really entertaining quickly, I speak up. "You realize she's just gonna sneak out to prowl anyway, especially since you told her not to."