PDA

View Full Version : X-Men Avatar Request Thread

Dragon
Jan 17th, 2007, 06:24:15 PM
Several people have expressed interest in having comic-book-style avatars like the one to your left. I've decided to offer my services in this capacity, since they're really easy and fun to make. :)

For reference, I've made avatars for my X-Men accounts (Dragon, Saladin, Alagon Drago) as well as for Ethan Daniels and Pan. If you want me to make one for you, please provide a source picture for the avatar (or multiples if you want to give me a choice) and your desired text, along with any other details (colors, other effects). Several people have gone with the template I used here for Dragon, but it can also be fun to change it up (c.f. Pan's avatar, requested by his player :p).

Some people have also asked about comic-book-style signatures. Those take more time, so I can't commit to taking sig requests right now.

P.S. I realize other request threads typically go in the Art Department forum, and the admins may wish to move this thread there for consistency; however, most of the questions I've seen regarding X-Men avatars have been in the X-Men OOC threads, so I figured this would be the easiest place to post this.