PDA

View Full Version : Traffic

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 14th, 2007, 12:41:19 PM
Right, so I just read the thread by Baralai about this little group he's got going on and it made me think... we need some more traffic here on these boards. Any ideas?

Zereth Lancer
Jan 14th, 2007, 04:52:18 PM
Hmm.... Casual roleplays between characters are always nice, or we could do group training sessions together on Corellia. But as far as big scheme missions, I'm at a bit of a loss on account of not being very knowledgeable of the whole greater universe set up. Tomb raiding would seem to be the only thing open for the Sith to do. Petty crimes are out of the question, Zereth would kill anyone robbing banks or killing people in the streets. So I really don't know what to do. We really don't have many active members.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 17th, 2007, 04:02:19 PM
Well, I was thinking maybe we could open the Sith Order to any darksider as a haven from Imperial hunters. The basis of it would be that tso offers safety at no cost but in hopes of picking up a new member or two. Also, they could use the Korribanand Corellia sections of our site for rps happening on those planets. Even non-Darksiders who might be interested in popping in to cause ruckus would be welcome, assuming they wouldn't mind if one of us tsoers made a guest appearance to tell them to move along or its the work camp for them. Basically it'd be a board for any rp that happens on our two planets.

What do you think?

Zereth Lancer
Jan 18th, 2007, 11:46:28 AM
It's a good idea, but how would word get out that there is a darksider sanctuary on Corellia/Korriban? Unless people just stumbled upon it. If news was subtly put out, in underground kinds of ways, then the Empire, and others, would hear of it eventually. The Sith would have to be very clever in their actions to not get caught. Anyways. Yes, I think it's a good idea to open it the forums up for anything going on on those planets, but you might want to talk it over with an Admin, they might not like the idea of having, for example, a general planet Corellia forum located in a group roleplaying area. But I can't see why not. The KA have all of Onderon within their group board.

Or the sith could run into other Darksiders and invite them to Corellia *shrug*. I don't know. There are not many darksiders save for Alexia and the KA. I think that, someday, there should be interactions between TSO And the KA. Not necessarily to fight, but just to become known to each other *Double shrug* The last group battle we had was against the Krath, and that was forever ago. I'm sure you remember that, you were in it as Southstar, if I recall correctly. I would be fun to do something like that again. The sith are suppose to be evil, destructive creatures of darkness. I think we need to get out more and do more ebil stuff like that. Not on Corellia, of course. No point is disturbing life on our new base planet.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jan 19th, 2007, 01:31:43 PM
Yeah, i don't know how it might work out IC, food for thought. But throughout the movies it seems that there's a strong underground for information passing. Perhaps if the Empire found out we could pull for the whole secession idea and spawn stories there. Plus, we Sith are no match for those Imperial hounds, ie the Inq. There could be little battles, ripe for rping.

I dunno, I suppose the first step is talking to the admin.