PDA

View Full Version : Character Profile

Tristan Tahmores
Jan 9th, 2007, 08:22:33 PM
Since its what you told Nilk to do...here's my posted profile!

- - -

Name: Tristan 'Trip' Tahmores
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 5'11"

Description:
Younger than he looks, but older than he often acts, Tristan is nearly impossible to get the measure of. Ruggedly handsome, Tristan has a boyish charm and gentle whit that he uses to get him through life, most of the time. However this is often a smokescreen, distracting people from the cunning and intelligent mind that hides underneath. Trip posesses a great technical knowledge and understanding that surprises all who it is revealed to. He also has a shrewd tactical mind, and can at times be unnervingly cold and detatched from acts of violence that he occasionally performs. In short, Tristan is somewhat of an enigma: you never quite know what to expect.

History:
Formerly a member of the Galactic Empire, Tristan served out a minimal term in the military, spending only a few years Imperial Scout Trooper. His intention was to use his Enlisted service as a springboard into the Academy, where he hoped to have Imperial training expand on his already extensive Engineering skills. However, when his application was refused for a third time, Tristan became disheartened. Taking his Imperial-given skills elsewhere, he attempted to further his career by other means.

Over the years, Tristan has worked as an engineer on reputable transport ships, as well as on a few less reputable ones; he has been brought up on charges three times for smuggling, although was never found guilty of those crimes; he also served for a short time as a member of a Mercenary group, and was suspected of the assassination of an Imperial Officer at an Outer Rim outpost, but again was found 'not guilty' after providing a ferracrete aliby. It is also suspected that Tristan has had dealings with the Rebel Alliance in the past, although this has not been confirmed.

The culmination of Tristan's varied career came with the purchase of an old Theta-class shuttle, which he named the Socorro. Since then, Tristan has gone solo, and roams the galaxy as a 'jack-of-all-trades' for hire.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 9th, 2007, 09:16:00 PM
Welcome to 'Fans! :)

Tristan Tahmores
Jan 9th, 2007, 09:20:12 PM
Thanks. :)

Nilk
Jan 9th, 2007, 10:27:24 PM
Hey! I'm pretty new too, but for what it's owrth, welcome to SW-Fans! :)

Good to see you've applied for the Rebel Alliance. ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 10th, 2007, 06:26:57 AM
Yes, I approve of this new wave of interest in the Rebellion :cool

Karl Valten
Jan 10th, 2007, 07:02:26 AM
Yes, welcome to 'Fans.

A former scout trooper signing up for the Rebellion.....
We shall be hunting you, traitor.. ;)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 10th, 2007, 07:54:59 AM
*sigh* I remember when the Empire had wet t-shirt contests, beach volleyball, and jacuzzi parties.

Since we don't have those anymore, I guess it stands to reason that people leave :(

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 10th, 2007, 11:09:03 AM
But who would want to have a jacuzzi party with the likes of Valten and Telan? Now myself and Grace Van-Derveld, on the other hand... I think it's clear why the new recruits are flocking to us ;)

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 10th, 2007, 11:26:59 AM
Agree with my partner I do :smokin

Tristan Tahmores
Jan 10th, 2007, 11:28:00 AM
Maybe the Empire could do one of those cheezy marketing ploys - offer a free gift with every application? Give each new recruit a TIE Fighter, or a Death Star or something.

Although, with that jacuzzi image in my head, I don't think even that would be a big enough attraction... *shudder*

Karl Valten
Jan 10th, 2007, 07:20:24 PM
*sigh* I remember when the Empire had wet t-shirt contests, beach volleyball, and jacuzzi parties.

Since we don't have those anymore, I guess it stands to reason that people leave :(

That because I don't have my partners in crime anymore......I want Jarek and Travis back.:cry

I haven't seen you or Dae stirring up ruckus in a while either. Shame on you. Time for a spanking. :o :spank

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 10th, 2007, 07:27:55 PM
I could always help with dishing out the spankings >D

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 10th, 2007, 07:32:58 PM
Oh, ssss'Ilancy...

;; taps paddle against palm ;;

:evil

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 10th, 2007, 09:32:15 PM
Oh, ssss'Ilancy...

;; taps paddle against palm ;;