PDA

View Full Version : Night at the Museum

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 29th, 2006, 06:07:20 PM
Anybody seen this yet? I took my nephew to see it today, I found it to be very funny. It has Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Owen Wilson, Dick Van Dyke and Mickey Rooney in it. Robin Williams and Owen Wilson were both very funny in there parts. I would defintely recommend the movie for families and for anybody looking for a good laugh. Also, I really liked it for how it showed museums, for someone who works in a museum I really liked that aspect.

Nathanial K'cansce
Dec 29th, 2006, 06:18:19 PM
I saw it a couple of nights ago. It was a blast! Pretty funny.

Rutabaga
Dec 29th, 2006, 06:26:41 PM
I'm going to see it either this weekend or next weekend. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 29th, 2006, 06:29:04 PM
I loved it, it was really funny! Go see it for Andy Rooney and Dick van Dyke, and stay for the diorama room. ;)

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 29th, 2006, 06:51:39 PM
Mickey Rooney and Dick Van Dyke were hilarious together. I loved the Diorama Room as well. The jokes involving the monkeys were probably some of the funniests.

Seerriss
Dec 30th, 2006, 12:14:28 AM
saw it and I liked it very much, it was a little unpredictable which is always good since I hate it when you can tell how a movie is going to go easily......

Rutabaga
Dec 31st, 2006, 05:10:47 PM
Saw it today, and I had a really good time. It was what I expected...a good clean family movie that was very entertaining and had some nifty special effects. Dick Van Dyke, Mickey Rooney, and Bill Cobb just about stole the movie, but they had stiff competition from Dexter the monkey :lol. Geez, I could even tolerate Owen Wilson, who normally I don't care for at all. I enjoyed it tremendously, and my father enjoyed it as well.

I also liked the fact that kids who go to see this movie get small dollops of history lessons :thumbup. Plus, if there are any kids who express interest in going to a natural history museum after seeing this movie, then so much the better. They might be disappointed that the displays don't come to life, but hopefully they'll still have fun :).

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 31st, 2006, 05:13:27 PM
Saw it today, and I had a really good time. It was what I expected...a good clean family movie that was very entertaining and had some nifty special effects. Dick Van Dyke, Mickey Rooney, and Bill Cobb just about stole the movie, but they had stiff competition from Dexter the monkey :lol. Geez, I could even tolerate Owen Wilson, who normally I don't care for at all. I enjoyed it tremendously, and my father enjoyed it as well.

I also liked the fact that kids who go to see this movie get small dollops of history lessons :thumbup. Plus, if there are any kids who express interest in going to a natural history museum after seeing this movie, then so much the better. They might be disappointed that the displays don't come to life, but hopefully they'll still have fun :).

Exactly, I think kids learning a little bit more about history is a good thing. Maybe they will want to go to a Museum, after seeing.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 8th, 2007, 03:49:07 PM
Just saw this. The monkey slapping Ben Stiller (and vice versa) was worth the price of the rental alone. Lots of laughs, surprisingly :)