PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Legacy of the Force 3: Tempest (Spoilers)

Park Kraken
Dec 18th, 2006, 02:32:33 PM
I read the entire book last night while I was at work, and I have to say, wow, the novel wasn't bad, and there were some interesting twists and so forth that occured within the book. Some of them I thought to be pretty lame, others interesting.

Ok, first thing, body count. For those of you who read the NJO novels, Tresina Lobi is a Jedi Master serving in Luke's council. She dies in this book, victim of a double team by Lumiya and Alema Rar. In addition, Cakhaim and Meelwah are killed when Jacen's flagship launches a bombardement against the Millenium Falcon, under Jacen's orders to kill his mommy and daddy before they could rescue and capture Jaina, Zekk, and his apprentice, Ben Skywalker. I'll add more later, but Aurra Sing and Jacen Solo go at it in this book, and Tenel Ka/Allana survive

Jedieb
Jan 14th, 2007, 10:18:58 AM
At least Mara as finally woken up from her idiot stupor. It's ridiculously obvious what's happening to Jacen. I think this series has a few surprises left though. I think there's another Sith out there somewhere.