PDA

View Full Version : Rockstar, snakes, giants and ash...

Mitch
Dec 17th, 2006, 06:27:58 PM
Though my presence around here lately hasn't been that visible, this is jsut a little note to let you all know I'm going to be virtually invisible for a little while as I desperately attempt to finish volume III of N'duk the Hunter, a series of serial story collections I'm working on.

For this volume, I have the following stories planned:

The Night Legion: A story about an ashen army who wish to free themselves from the embodiment of evil which now imprisons them.

Lekotus: A massive beast has been spotted in the city of Aman Sunatan, and strange and grisly murders have been attributed to it. N'duk must get to the bottom of the mystery, and received help from the unlikely source of a rug merchant.

Zhao's Lantern: In the orient of Cathay, a moneylender lights an ancient lantern, and when he breathes in the green smoke it produces, his mind is possessed to commit murder. Can N'duk stop him before he becomes the next victim himself?

Demoran's Tree: N'duk encounters a town of the living dead and must find the source of their prolonged existance, only to become the prisoner of a man poisoned by his own delusions.

The Queen of Dreams: A familiar face returns in a mystical fog, and with it comes an army of beasts N'duk thought he had ridden himself of years ago.

Coils of Stone: After a job turns out to have already been completed, N'duk finds himself on a green isle without a horse, and in his attempt to purchase one, finds himself being pulled into another adventure, and meets a beautiful, but dangerous woman.

So, that's what's planned for volume III. I'll let you know when it's done, which should be soon, and I plan to order more copies of volumes I and II as well. I'll get pricing and shipping info up in a little bit, if anyone here wants copies, but right now I thought I'd just let you know why I haven't been on much lately, and what I'm up to now.

Anyhoo, the stories won't write themselves--as much as I wish they would--so I need to get back to my caffeine-fueled work.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 17th, 2006, 07:02:03 PM
Woohoo!

I got to touch Vol. I and II, can't wait to find out how to buy them. ;)

Mitch
Dec 18th, 2006, 01:34:30 AM
Oh, one comment I just <i>have</i> to add, golems are awesome.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 18th, 2006, 03:04:44 AM
Tally up the cost for volumes 1,2, and 4, and I'll send you a check :D