PDA

View Full Version : APPLICATION: Ramoth Ocran

Ramoth Ocran
Dec 15th, 2006, 04:37:53 PM
Character name: Ramoth Ocran

Character Profile: Dedicated to his cause which he sees as his inevitable destiny. Outside fulfilling a particular prophecy, he is knowledge-loving and aggressive. He doesn't care much for authority, but until it gets in his way, he doesn't generally challenge it either.

Character History: Ramoth Ocran has two histories. The first is of Ramoth Ocran himself who is an archeologist that is more interested in the knowledge he can gain from his work than the money or prestige. It was this pursuit of knowledge that led him to a broken piece of black rock with Ancient Sith writings on it. From what he could gleam from the writings, there was a tomb on the planet Daminia that contained a wealth of knowledge about the Sith. Ramoth set out to find this tomb along with some help from a mysterious stranger (Zereth Lancer). Upon finding the tomb and reaching the inner sanctum of the Sith Lord who had been imprisoned there, namely Sith Lord Rhadamanthus, Ramoth's spirit was bound to the spirit of the other and a process began that would bind them completely into one being...eventually (it hasn't been completed yet and won't be finished for a long time).
Sith Lord Rhadamanthus was a Sith Lord in the same time period as Sith Lords Sion, Kreia, Traya, and Nihilus. He was a Sith Lord of power and had the potential to fulfill the prophecy that Ramoth is now destined to fulfill. He 'transcended' becoming a creature out of his own heart that served only the Force and its mission. Unfortunately for him, his fellow Sith Lords discovered his tranformation and trapped him in his base of operations on Daminia, leaving him to die beneath the sands. They wiped all knowledge of his existence from every source except for the notes of one Sith Historian whose work Ramoth later found. Before succumbing to death, Rhadamanthus bound his spirit into his inner sanctum to await the arrival of a suitable candidate to replace him. With his Force abilities, he wrote all the history of the Sith that he had collected over the years so that when he returned he would have it all there for him.

Character Motivations: Ramoth wants to become a Sith because the spirit of Rhadamanthus is slowly twisting Ramoth's own Force-potential towards the dark energies. Rhadamanthus' only real goal is to fulfill the prophecy and he sees the Sith as a means to an end.

Character Skills: Ramoth is an excellent archeaologist who has 'feelings' about where to search and can sense Force-strong objects within an area. Upon the binding of spirits, Ramoth has also gained some skill in wielding the two Sith Swords, Purity and Eradication. He also inherently learned the basics of applying the Force to a jump allowing him to jump higher than a normal person. Other than that, Ramoth has no developed Force powers.

Why should we accept you: I think Ramoth would be a...decent addition to the Sith Order and has the potential (after training and use) to live up to the spirit of Rhadamanthus' former title of Sith Lord.

Roleplaying example: http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15342&highlight=Beneath+the+Blazing+Sands

Do you understand that your application can be rejected: Of course.

Have you read the rules: I have.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 17th, 2006, 04:30:46 PM
My vote on this application is Yes, bit you still need two more votes. Baralai and Tarsis: You guys can vote on this, as you are the two highest ranking individuals around at this time. Anyone else at the rank of knight or over is alowed to vote on this application, seeing as we are at a clear lack of higher ranking, lord/master, members.

Ramoth: Are you aware of the present situation that The Sith Order is in right now?

Ramoth Ocran
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:45:48 PM
If you mean the part where the Sith have lost their homeplanet and are being forced to join with the Empire except for those who refuse and go off on their own...yes.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 17th, 2006, 10:08:19 PM
Well, that's getting a wee bit ahead of things. Yes, the sith were forced off of Korriban and are not taking up residence on Corellia, perhaps forever. Of course TSO will probably be retaken, but the sith will most unlikely ever truly return to it. Yes, we have plans for joining up with the Empire, but said plans have yet to be put into action, or may not even end up happening. Nothing is set in stone at this point, and with most of our members AWOL it's hard for us to do anything group related.

The real sticker is how are we going to get Ramoth into the sith order, seeing as their in a state of disarray and not likely to be out looking for potential recruits. I think our best bet is for Ramoth to accidentally run into a member of TSO, other then Zereth, who senses his power and either through a single thread or a series of them slowly pull Ramoth, subtly that is, into joining the Sith Order, or something along those lines. If Ambrose is up for it I think he could do that very well, but it would be up to him. That is unless you have another means of gaining entrance into the Sith Order, and I'd be willing to hear any ideas you have, because frankly I don't have many. Currently we only have three active roleplayers and four characters, as I play both Zereth and Ezra, and then in addition we have Ambrose and Baralai.

Baralai Lotus
Dec 17th, 2006, 10:33:22 PM
I say yes.

Jorshal Vuntana
Dec 18th, 2006, 11:43:45 AM
Just surfing the boards... if it holds any sway, I'll vote yes.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 19th, 2006, 09:10:25 PM
That's three votes, soooo.... welcome to the guild, I mean 'the sith order.'

Be sure to request permission into the group, if you do not know how to do this then I will explain.

1. Go to your User CP (control panel)
2. Scroll down on the table of contents until you see "Group Memberships", click it.
3. Now look for Roleplaying - The Sith Order, fill the dot, and click the "Join Group" Button.

Ta-da!