PDA

View Full Version : Shameless plug... Rogue-Wolf.net is live

Drin Kizael
Dec 12th, 2006, 07:32:36 PM
Hi guys. Some of you may remember me, but I know you know Dalethria.

We co-write two webcomics, and I wanted to let you know about them. I'll spare you the full press release, though God willing you've seen it somewhere already anyway. ;)

NOCTURNAL ESSENCE is an urban noir blended with a supernatural thriller and a healthy dash of Greek and Arthurian mythology. The vampire and werewolf underground of Chicago finds itself in the middle of an unfolding prophecy, triggering open warfare with hunters and mages for the first time in centuries.

REDSHIFT, is a high action space opera that mixes classic staples of the genre with elements of Hong Kong cinema. The story follows the collision of fate that pulls a band of unlikely heroes together in a chaotic galaxy trying to keep itself together.

Both titles update twice weekly. If you like em enough to want to pay for em, I'll be happy to take your money. In return you'll get bonus stuff like downloadable issues in color (when they are done) and bonus short stories for the vampire book.

You can check out both titles at Rogue-Wolf.net (don't forget the dash).

Redshift in particular may look... familiar... by page 5 for those who have read my past RP threads back in the day and follow the adventures of Lianna Mal Pannis.

Adraudia Basillie
Dec 12th, 2006, 07:35:10 PM
This is Miranda Tarkin and I approve this spamtastic annoucement :mneh

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 13th, 2006, 04:34:54 PM
BANNED!

:)

As long as there aren't copy threads in every single forum. o_O ;)

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 13th, 2006, 04:36:11 PM
:lol

No ... that would be stupid o_O And we just wanted to letcha guys know that we were back up and running. It has been a long time :(

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 13th, 2006, 04:42:17 PM
Congrats on being back online. :D