PDA

View Full Version : Origin story trade-off

Kirian Graves
Dec 12th, 2006, 06:40:43 PM
I'd really like to do an origin story of Kirian, but I need one or two people to join in. I need at least one bad guy. They'd be somewhat high up in the Hand (assuming we're allowed to use groups like this). If they were an NPC, Kirian would likely take them out at the end of the thread. Though, if anyone wanted to play a villian who'd have history with Kirian, that'd be cool too. In fact, if anyone wants history with my character, I'm always up for that.

I'm not asking anyone to do this for free. If anyone wants me to play an NPC (or Kirian) in an origin thread for one of their characters, I'd be more than happy to reciprocate. Any interest?

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 12th, 2006, 06:42:53 PM
Far as I know Cannon groups are used. It is X-men afterall ;) Taking out the Hand doesn't sit right with me. They should be allowed as NPC's.

Kirian Graves
Dec 12th, 2006, 06:44:41 PM
No no... not taking out the Hand. Taking out some higher-up guy in the Hand. From what I've seen of them, they don't have much of a true "leader." That, and their higher-ups get offed on a regular basis. A new one seems to step in almost overnight.

I was referring more to the person or persons who would have had direct control over Kirian. Not talking about smiting the entire hierarchy. :)

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 12th, 2006, 07:04:26 PM
okay that makes more sense :lol but I thought Elektra was in charge of them now?

Regardless, I wouldn't mind a higher up getting whacked.

Kirian Graves
Dec 12th, 2006, 07:06:20 PM
Is she? I was unaware of that. Surely there's some shady characters that could use a good killin', no?

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 12th, 2006, 07:08:56 PM
Just something I thought I remembered :) But you can make up an NPC and whack him ^^ It's all good.

Alagon Drago
Dec 16th, 2006, 02:39:20 PM
The Hand doesn't part company with its associates lightly. Only way you leave is in a box.

You'll be hearing from me shortly. :)