PDA

View Full Version : Pish..

Razielle Alastor
Oct 10th, 2006, 05:37:03 AM
In advance, in case I dissappear. I am having some issues with my landlord. In fact I am so irate right now that I may just get a wild hair and move just so that I don't have to talk to the hateful beast again. If that happens I'll be gone for a few, but rest assured I'll be back. This isn't one of my dissappear for months escapades, just long enough to move.

again.. -_-

Miranda Tarkin
Oct 10th, 2006, 05:11:58 PM
:( I wish you luck and come back quickly if you do have to move!

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 10th, 2006, 05:32:48 PM
:shakefist Damn that landlord!

I hope everything works out and you don't have to move. ^_^;

Razielle Alastor
Oct 10th, 2006, 07:00:36 PM
:D I just got myself evicted! Woohooo! :lol

LMAO, I'm not upset, really. This is happening to coincide with my husband getting a job he has been wanting AND me finally hearing back (after 6 months) from the Surgeon's office that I wanted desperately to work for. So I am leaving retail for good and going back to a job I actually want!

SO! I can now afford a much spiffier place than the too small, slanted P.O.S. that I am living in now! Just have to find one, quickly! :uhoh

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 10th, 2006, 07:48:11 PM
don't leave me :(

Morgan Evanar
Oct 10th, 2006, 09:11:36 PM
Oh ****sickles. How'd you manage to get yourself evicted exactly? Although I could tell from our conversations that the place was a heap.

Dalamar DeSang
Oct 11th, 2006, 06:47:33 AM
Razelle talked over his head and he didn't get the insults. It made him mad and he evicted her for his own stupidity. We win again. Foolish mortals..

Or she used the Dark Side against him. He could feel the cold fingers of the Dark Side crawl up his spine. This close to Halloween it freaked him out and he evicted her.

OR she gave him the finger.. lmao..

Razielle Alastor
Oct 11th, 2006, 12:30:40 PM
don't leave me :(

:love I won't! Pinkie swear!

LOL, none of the above. Long story short: My heat is gas. There are two tanks - an old beat up one and a new one. Land lady wanted the old one picked up so she didn't have to pay rent on it. I said "no prob". When the idiots came to pick it up they crunched up my septic tank and drain field weren't able to get the gas tank anyways, then left the yard a chewed up mess and septic yuck spilling everywhere. (Nice when I have children and animals outside, eh?)

Anyways, I called landlady and told her and she sent people to fix. Then dropped by personally to check on it and while she was here told me to "Get my trash off her property". The trash in question being a dresser on my covered porch which has a slightly broken drawer. Which is nothing to me because I just keep my things for gardening in the other drawers (squirty bottles, fertilizer, gardening gloves etc..) and a bag of clothes I cleaned out of my childrens room that no longer fit them that I was taking to the Goodwill donation site. Along with other normal porch things - a grill, two chairs a table and some kids outside toys.

I calmly informed her not to refer to my belongings as trash. She then said that my "trash" was attracting rodents. In her defense there was a dead mouse in the yard that one of my cats killed and left me as a present. We don't have mice in the house. She then became frustrated that I was defending myself and not taking her BS and started picking at everything she could think of. "Did I have a dog?" Yeah, one that I paid a pet deposit for. "Did I pay one for the cat?" No our lease dosen't require multiple deposites for multiple pets, I know how to read and always do before signing anything.

Anyways, the conversation ended with me getting tired of her volley of asinine and unfounded crap and me slamming the door in her face.

Morgy is right, this house is crap. It's as old as the moutain it sits on and we are paying entirely too much for it. It also tilts to one side, and has a million things I could go on and on and complain about. So she can kiss my Dark side bum, keep my last months rent that I paid up front before moving in, and I am outta here! :D I have better things to do than be harrassed by the likes of a piece of trash like her.

I guess that wasn't short, but it felt good to rant a bit, lol.

No worries, things are okay. I'll find something better in thirty days. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 12th, 2006, 06:41:15 PM
:D Great story! I hope you find a nice place. :)

Razielle Alastor
Oct 15th, 2006, 08:45:20 AM
Going to look at a place today. Bigger, three bedrooms instead of two and it has a basement! Woohoo! Also, its less money than this one and in a better neighborhood. So I hope it's what we want. Just have to come up with a down payment now.. :uhoh

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 15th, 2006, 01:04:02 PM
Less money and a better neighborhood and a bigger house are all good things! :D

Razielle Alastor
Oct 15th, 2006, 04:13:21 PM
Well everyone keep your fingers and toes crossed for me, I liked the place, my mom is helping me with the down payment. So all I need now is for my background check to go through ok, which there is no reason why it shouldn't. So before Hallow's Eve I should be in my new house!

Also, don't know if you guys know about the white squirrels around West NC or not, but they are so cute and there is a family of them in the tree across the street! :) Hope my cats don't kill em.. >_<

Razielle Alastor
Oct 25th, 2006, 07:27:51 PM
UPDATE!

My Mother who shall henceforth be known as the Goddess of Mercy and a Better Credit Score, helped me get approved for a mortgage! I am having a house built and will be in it before Turkey Day (fingers crossed) so Ta Ta to renting.

Anyways, I picked out the land I wanted today. Its only an acre, but it's my freaking acre and its on top of a mountain and ridiculously beautiful. Pics to come!

Now I just have to figure out where I'll take my family until its ready to move in... :uhoh

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 25th, 2006, 08:55:29 PM
That is AWESOME! Congrats! :crack

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 26th, 2006, 06:15:31 AM
On top of a mountain! Wow. Lucky :)

Razielle Alastor
Oct 26th, 2006, 02:33:12 PM
Thanks guys, I'm freaked-out-excited! LOL

We drove up there again today. I am thinking this may take longer than I am hoping for, unless they work REALLY fast. The road sort of ends.. and the property is 200 feet beyond that. The road is really still there but its so overgrown we didn't even know it was a road! Its going to need a few trees taken down (as few as possible, I'm a tree hugger and all) and some serious grading, which may cost me.. may not. I'm a little tense about it now..

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 29th, 2006, 06:09:56 PM
:hug It'll be ok. :)

I'm sort of jealous, I want to buy some land and build my own house someday.

Razielle Alastor
Oct 30th, 2006, 08:14:49 AM
It's what I've always wanted. :) Now if everything will just fall into place without any major crisis arising.. lol

Razielle Alastor
Nov 11th, 2006, 12:40:40 PM
Mini-update: I'm out of my house and bunked up with Mom and Sis until further notice. Close quarters, but the good news is I can still POST! :D Thank GOD for the little things, eh?

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 11th, 2006, 12:45:56 PM
Awesome :hug