PDA

View Full Version : The Bag

General Devious
Oct 4th, 2006, 11:26:24 PM
The General sat in his study he was just getting over the last of his wounds and was healing nicely. Sting was soon to arrive with a package. Something that he said that the General would find interesting. Knowing Sting like he did he doubted that he would be dissapointed. He checked thru his papers Reinforcements on the south wall where procedding nicely. A commision for 300 more troops had been issued. A requisition for some new guns, armor and food supplies had been filed. Just routine work in protection of the Queen. Legion had been quiet since his attack on the Queen.

The General had some men keeping some tabs on him. They reported that he was getting his people ready. Ready for what? He didn't know for sure but he bet it had to with attacking the Queen and Onderon....

Sting
Nov 30th, 2006, 11:18:58 PM
The General had very specific directions. Find his two men and report back to him any information regarding Legion. He was succesful on both accounts. He entered the Generals quarters with a somber air about him. The Bag in his hand was like a dead weight. Dalamar looked up from the many reports from the castle guard.

"Well what did you find out?" Sting set the bag on the table. Dalamar used his letter opener to cut the string. There where his guards eyes laying wrapped on a bloody piece of paper. The letter read. "Now I see you 'General' send me more meat for the grinder I'll be coming soon be ready."

Signed Legion

Dalamar read the letter many times studying it. He then looked up at Sting "Thank you. Is there anything else?"

Sting nodded I also have this. Its a letter written from Legion to Salem. "What!!!" Dalamar snatched the letter from Sting. Again the General studied each words. "Do you know what this says?"

Sting nodded "Yes Sir."

"I will have to be even more careful this changes every thing."

General Devious
Dec 1st, 2006, 11:57:25 PM
"I know I don't have to ask but did anyone see you aquire this?" Sting nodded. "No, its a Photostat copy from my Steniger."

"I left the original in place. Also Salem has had many odd visitors of late. The Surveilance grid that you ordered put in place has revealed many visits by the Queens Ward as I'm sure you know. But look here, from the outside surveilance camera. The image is blurred but it is definately a person possibly female entering from his balcony. It seemed as no suprise to Salem who opened the window to allow access."

Dalamar looked at the photostat and read the letter again.

Salem

"I care not for your whore Queen nor for your pathetic Onderon. Deliver to me the viper in your midst Dalamar. Lure him out and I will reward you with 30 piece's of silver a price well suited for betrayal. I know it is the work that is important to you and not the money but it amuses a sense of irony in me to do so. Threats are weak and inconsequential. I will have my REVENGE!! The only question is who will be left when I am through. If the throne is your desire give them both into my hand the Queen and DeSang and I will leave you to it 'Prime Minister'.

LEGION

Dalamar looked at the footage over and over again. He was pretty sure he knew who it was. "You have done well Sting is there anything else."

"Yes, they have your dagger the one that was involved in the Mandolorian incident. I did not touch it, as it would give my prescence away. Salem has the dagger tucked away pretty safely. I could get it but it would be with no small degree of difficulty."

The General smiled. "Do nothing, for now. I will inform you if there are any more orders involving that. For now follow the Ward, she's a little more that just Salems creature in court affairs. Find out what you can and report it back to me."

Dalamar DeSang
Dec 12th, 2006, 10:45:52 PM
The General paced waiting for the signal that would claim success. His com lit up in the proper sequence that told him that they had succeded. He had sent a message to his former Master Lilaena she needed to know what was going on. He trusted her even though she played a dangerous game. But the letter changed things and she deserved to be warned.

He worded his missive carefully for her ears only. "For those who walk the moonlight paths a word from a friend." He knew she would understand she had said those words to him often enough..

Salem

"I care not for your whore Queen nor for your pathetic Onderon. Deliver to me the viper in your midst Dalamar. Lure him out and I will reward you with 30 piece's of silver a price well suited for betrayal. I know it is the work that is important to you and not the money but it amuses a sense of irony in me to do so. Threats are weak and inconsequential. I will have my REVENGE!! The only question is who will be left when I am through. If the throne is your desire give them both into my hand the Queen and DeSang and I will leave you to it 'Prime Minister'.

LEGION

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 13th, 2006, 04:16:52 PM
It was difficult to evade the Mandalorian warriors who comprised her honor guard, and a little easier to give the Onderonian security officers the slip. Not that they were any less vigilant, but they were not looking for a slim woman in a brown cloak. No, their eyes were peeled for Mandalorian armor, and at the moment she did not fit that description.

The message from DeSang had been short and discrete - there was no record of it, and she had burnt the flimsy it had been scrawled on. The Jedi traveled quietly through the streets, walking down towards the soap makers where she had first met with Dalamar upon her arrival to the planet. Behind the shop was a fenced yard where great vats of fat were boiled. Even now the stench of lye was in the air as she sat quietly on a low wall across the alley from the yard.

Master A'na Eldhil's cloak covered her head, casting a murky shadow over her features in the greenish moonlight as she waited for her former apprentice to show.

Dalamar DeSang
Dec 16th, 2006, 07:47:47 PM
He watched from his hidden niche as Lilaena snuck into the alley. He knew she would not be careless and let herself be followed but the things they had to discuss required extraordinary caution. He waited and watched when he had no doubts that they where secure he too pulled up his hood and headed into the alley.

Lil had a glow to her face like a woman about to get everything she wanted. Dal hoped that all went well with his former Master and that she found what she was looking for on the moon. He smiled at her it was good to see her again.

His former Master was dealing with Salem and she had to know about the letters from Legion. He would not let anything happen to her she was eager and close to her dream. He only came to warn her, she could take it from there. He wouldn't let Salem hurt her not if he could do something about it.