PDA

View Full Version : Quay's Rescue Part II (The Attack)

Pages : [1] 2

Argos Ewan
Sep 27th, 2006, 05:57:07 PM
The ship's Nav-system had signaled we were about to our staging area and things were now going to heat up as we were about to come out of hyperspace.

"Looks like this is it Jace. I hope your up to this and ready for it."

I spoke again over the ship's communications. "Now here this. This is the Captain speaking. All flight crews to your fighters. All flight crews to your fighters. Stand ready for your launch commands. This is not a drill."

Grand Moff Hiern
Sep 27th, 2006, 06:04:37 PM
As he spoke to me I had taken all I was going to take from him. "That is about all I'm going to put up with from you." I reached down and hit the button to send a final jolt to him and I watched with great pleasure. "Oh yes, shake well for me my puppet. I assure you I am not done with you yet." Once I finished speaking I released the button and pushed another one and the Guards came in. "Throw this piece of trash back into his cell. DO IT NOW!" I walked over to him and thrust my left fist into his face. "I hate you and everything you stand for."

I stepped back and watched the guards take him away.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2006, 06:11:49 PM
Tony Clenched his teeth as the jolt shot through hsi body, making his back rigid and his arms shake in their bindings. The power was cut and he was released from his bonds, only to get a fist in face. He tried to say something, but his mouth was non-responsive. He was dragged out of the interrogation room, down a corridor, and back into his cell. The guards did just as their leader had said, they literaly lifted Tony up and chucked him into the cell. He hit the ground hard and rolled over to hold his now aching stomach and chest. Eventually he pulled a ragged breath in and looked around the cell. Quay was on her bench again. He crawled over and managed to sit up against the wall, "You... okay?"

Nawn Erdon
Sep 27th, 2006, 06:22:02 PM
As I sat in the Seth I heard the Captain’s command over my headset and waved the men to get to their ships and they ran quickly to them.

As all the fighters were boarded I spoke over my head set. “Group one please respond.”

"Group one responding Commander. We’re ready for the command."

“Acknowledged. Group two and three respond,” I ordered.

“Group two here. Ready to go on your word.”

“Group three here! Let’s get to this Commander!”

“Understood; all groups hold for the Captains’ command,” I replied. Now all that would be needed would be the Captains’ blessing. May the Gods help us all.

Quay Rakai-Ewan
Sep 27th, 2006, 06:25:10 PM
His voice seemed to lull me back from the darkness that threatened to consume me. My whole body shook with chills and my teeth chattered. "I-I'm s-so c-c-cold." My head was throbbing as I squeezed my eyes shut. I couldn't stop shaking.

Avalon Aquilo
Sep 27th, 2006, 06:25:52 PM
I listened as the Captain gave his order for the flight crews and looked at Celeste. “Well it looks like this is it. I’m ready for this. That is unless you can think of something we need to get ready. You’ve been here more than me.”

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2006, 06:27:48 PM
He could only sigh sadly. His only expendable article of clothing was the overcoat that had been used to prop up Quay's head and was now lying on the ground beside the bench. He reached out and picked it up. The ragged cloth was laid over her body. It wouldn't do much, but anything was better then nothing, "It's okay, Quay'Na. We're going to get through this."

Aramis Rakai
Sep 27th, 2006, 06:31:51 PM
That sleep that I had so insanely wanted had never come. Now, I sat at my station ready for a battle that I couldn't lose. I had been silent for the most part, but I knew my place and I knew that we couldn't mess this up or I'd never see my mother again.

"Station 2, check." I said as I looked over my controls.

Afwa Dohren
Sep 27th, 2006, 06:34:44 PM
From the extensive briefing we had I knew that my part in all of this was not yet ready to resume. I reached over from my desk and turned up the ships com system to listen to the chatter that came over it. With this I could now tell things were about to heat up a little and I listened intently.

Quay Rakai-Ewan
Sep 27th, 2006, 06:37:16 PM
I could feel my life force ebbing away as I lay there, panting like a dying animal. I opened my eyes and felt his presence as something was laid over me, its warmth quelled my chattering teeth. "This is where my journey will end..." I told him softly.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2006, 06:40:20 PM
He shook his head, "Don't talk like that. We're going to get through this, both of us," He didn't know why he trying so hard to comfort this woman he hardly knew. A year ago he'd have turned his nose up at her and ignored her problems. But he wasn't that selfish brat anymore. He'd changed, for the better he was sure, "I promise you'll get through this, Quay'Na. Don't give up on yourself, I havn't given up on you."

Celeste Jade
Sep 27th, 2006, 06:43:02 PM
"We've got everything ready, Avalon. Let's hope we don't have to use it." I answered as I strapped myself in. As I did, I noticed a tear in my safety harness, that was strange I'd never seen it before and it was way to late to be worried about now. I shrugged and fastened myself in.

Argos Ewan
Sep 27th, 2006, 06:45:46 PM
“Acknowledged station two.” I turned to Aramis and looked at him as I began to feel the Eclipse come out of Hyperspace. “This is it son. The moment you and I have both awaited for. Let’s go get her son.”

I flipped the switches for the hanger bay doors to open them as the Eclipse came to a stop. I switched on the ship’s com-system and gave my command. “Attention all flight crews. The time to launch is here. Proceed with the launch and may the Gods watch over you all.”

As I watched the console I could see the fighters leaving the launch bay. I sat and looked out the bridge windows and saw every fighter come to a salute in from of the bridge. “Attention!” I commanded everyone on the bridge. I looked over and toward the fighters and gave them a farewell salute.

"Good hunting and help me to bring her back to me," I whispered aloud.

Quay Rakai-Ewan
Sep 27th, 2006, 06:55:09 PM
I looked at this man before me, only inches away. "Tell my husband...I fought for him..." It was the last thing I remembered as everything sunk into darkness.

Nawn Erdon
Sep 27th, 2006, 07:01:36 PM
as the fighters grouped before the bridge of the Eclipse I game my first flight command. "all fighters, group to salute formation." Immediately all the ships took up the salute formation and I personally saluted the Captain and spoke to him. "Captian, she's as good as home."

As I finished the salute I took a hold of the controls of the Seth and opened all channels to the fighters. "All fighters, to your groups and bring your frequencies to the plotted channels and cut the chatter. All flights......execute!"

Immediately my flight group joined together as I saw the other groups doing the same and jump into hyperspace right before my group did taking us in a different direction from the others as planned.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2006, 07:29:28 PM
"Stay with me, Quay'Na. You are not leaving now. We're going to be rescued, you said so. Just hold on a bit longer..." her eyes flickered shut and her breathing slowed, but did not stop. She was alive, but just barely so, "Help is on the way..."

Quay Rakai-Ewan
Sep 27th, 2006, 07:34:11 PM
My mind was on fire as I sunk into the dark depths of hell. There was no escape from the turmoil by body was in. I heard his voice...telling me to hold on that they were on their way...

Aramis! Aramis! Hurry, please...I can't hold on much longer...! Was I calling out his name or was it just the insane scream in my head, these things I did not know as I sunk into the ashes of dispair...I was dying.

Jace Keller
Sep 27th, 2006, 07:37:37 PM
This was finally the time to redeem myself for the terrible mistakes that had made our last mission go so horrible. We were here and now we could get my sister-in-law back.

I swallowed hard and tried to keep my wits about me, Aramis was not far behind me. I was glad he was there, we could do this together.

I hoped my brother would be alright, I saw that look of hatred in his eyes as he showed me that charge. I hoped he would get them where it hurt, for he'd done it to his wife I was sure.

I saw our target as we came out of hyperspace, we were far enough away they might pick us up. "Jamming signals...now!" I hit a button and now we were at a safe distance. "Aramis, mark your coordinates for me."

"Computer downloading as we speak, Jace." Came the answer as I smiled.

I turned around and looked at him. "You've done your job here, go on to the docking ring, I'll finish up here and alert you when we'll be ready to board." I told him. "Good-luck!" I said as he nodded at me and headed out of the bridge.

Argos Ewan
Sep 27th, 2006, 07:48:57 PM
I looked at Jace and pointed at the Nav-Screen. "If you'll watch right there, Nawn will send you the coordinates of the Lynx that you'll need for the Death Raid position. Your going to need that Jace. Don't try anything fancy or stupid. We've got to do this right or she's gone to us."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2006, 07:53:24 PM
Aramis! Aramis! Hurry, please...I can't hold on much longer...!

Tony's head snapped up as she yelled out at no one, "Aramis? Who is he? Is he your husband?" He had no idea who she was talking about, but he wasn't going to let that dissuade him. He needed to keep her anchored in this world and not let her slip into the next, "Stay with me Quay," He rubbed her shoulder, trying to rouse her from her semi-slumber.

Jace Keller
Sep 27th, 2006, 07:57:13 PM
I frowned at my brother who was speaking to me as if I had no clue of just how important this was. I pursed my lips together to keep from saying something I knew I'd regret as I kept my eyes dead on the computer to my right.

Argos Ewan
Sep 27th, 2006, 08:01:29 PM
I looked at the expression on Jace's face and knew I had done something I shouldn't have. "I'm sorry Jace. It's just that I want her back just as badly as you wanted Avalon. I only pray that I see her again and in my arms."

I walked over to him and put my hand upon his shoulder and held my other hand out to shake his. "If I should not return take over the Eclipse, it is yours. Take care of Aramis and my wife too. May the Gods keep you safe and well."

Jace Keller
Sep 27th, 2006, 08:10:17 PM
"It's not good luck to condemn yourself before a mission, brother." I said as I looked at him. "She's going to be back here, helping you fly this tank soon."

Argos Ewan
Sep 27th, 2006, 08:16:59 PM
"I only hope your right Jace, but none the less, things have got to be in order or they could be a mess for those left behind. I don't want that for you or them. At least they will know that I was thinking of them before anything ever happened."

Jace Keller
Sep 27th, 2006, 08:22:29 PM
I nodded. "We've been together for a lot of years, brother and I don't see it ending anytime soon." I assured him. "I've been through hell and back and there you were always helping me back to my feet. This isn't your time, just yet."

Nawn Erdon
Sep 27th, 2006, 08:24:13 PM
"Attention all fighter groups. Remain in hyperspace untill all groups are in their attack positions," I ordered.

"Fighter group two, understood."

Fighter group three, Aye."

"Fighter group one, on me and stay in formation."

Argos Ewan
Sep 27th, 2006, 08:28:23 PM
I smiled at my brother as I released his hand. "I hope your right my brother. Then I will see you soon." I turned and walked away.

As I walked off the bridge I saw Aramis standing outside the entrance to the bridge and put my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. "Come on son. Let's get ready."

Aramis Rakai
Sep 27th, 2006, 08:43:58 PM
I had this nagging itch in the back of my mind, I felt as if I were in some type of fog. I shook my head as the door to the bridge opened and Argos walked out, I'm sure he was surprised to see me, though he didn't mention it. Just how long had I been standing there?

"Yes, of course." I answered as my boots matched his stride, we were ready to embark on the most important mission of our lives and I was ready.

As we rounded the corner, I suddenly felt a wave of dizziness followed by nausea. I tried to ignore it, but it wasn't working as I broke out in sweat and hit the wall, steadying myself and wondering just what was happening. Not now!

Aramis! Aramis! Hurry, please....I can't hold on much longer!! Her voice rang through my heart and mind as clear as a bell. I could feel her lifeforce slipping away as a pain burned through my skull.

Gripping the sides of my head, I let out a vicious cry and hit the bulkhead. "Oh frell!" I tried to bounce back a message for her not to do this, but I couldn't because my head hurt too damn much.

Argos Ewan
Sep 27th, 2006, 09:22:37 PM
I watched as Aramis gripped his head and I quickly took a hold of him. "I know what is happening son. Don't fight it and don't try to reply to her. She's in to much pain and can't hear you. I'm sure of it. Let her alone and let her concentrate on what she has to do. She knows you can touch her now. With you not responding it will be easier on you and her both. Anything that comes to you, let it flow through you and pass out of you. Don't try to fight it."

Afwa Dohren
Sep 27th, 2006, 09:33:41 PM
As I listened to the com-system I could tell that the fighters were now on their way and about to take on their assault on the shipyards. My the Gods watch over them. I know they are going to be in for one heck of a fight. In knowing this, I now knew it was now my time to do my duty. The Captain was depending on me and I could never turn my back on him and I won’t.

I reached over and shut the com-system off and prepared for battle. Once I was ready I left my quarters and went to the battle staging area near the docking ring that was going to be used. Once there I saw many fighters standing there, ready to fight just as I was. I found a quiet place against a nearby wall and sat upon the deck and waited until I would be needed. Meanwhile I pulled out my blaster and checked its’ operation and found it fully charged and ready to go. I pulled out on my vestment and found the various knives that I wanted to bring along and I made sure that I could get to them easily.

Aramis Rakai
Sep 28th, 2006, 06:04:49 PM
His words were no comfort to me from the message I had received. The pain was lessening as I stood there and finally it had lessened enough for me to open my eyes. "I didn't answer her." I told him as I looked him in the eyes. Pure adrenaline was running through my veins. "Let's get this show on the road and kick some Empire butt."

Argos Ewan
Sep 28th, 2006, 07:04:42 PM
“Whoa son,” I said as I remained holding onto him. "We’re going to get there, but first things first. Everything has to be in order or our effort will be futile.” I lowered one hand from him and motioned him down the passage. “Let’s go and make sure the crew is ready. Without them she’ll never make it back. We can’t do this on our own.”

Aramis Rakai
Sep 28th, 2006, 07:30:24 PM
I wasn't going to allow her to die as I listened and nodded. "Very well, let's get things moving then. We haven't much time." I said as continued down the corridor. My pack was sitting in the lounge and I grabbed it up as we walked through. I was ready.

Argos Ewan
Sep 28th, 2006, 07:39:10 PM
I walked with my son until we finally got to the docking staging area. I walked over to the wall com-unit and keyed in to speak to Jace. “Is there anything on the attack yet?”

Nawn Erdon
Sep 28th, 2006, 07:40:46 PM
I watched my scanners and saw we were about to come out of hyperspace. “Fighter groups two and three, report status.”

I listened as their voices came across a little scratchy which was expected. “Fighter group three here. Ready to complete our jump on your orders and holding.”

“Fighter group two, ready to jump out of hyperspace and holding.”

“I clasped my controls and looked once more to my nav-computer and began to give my orders. “Commander Erdon here to all fighter groups. Jump from hyperspace and commence you attack runs on your targets on my mark.............................................. ....Mark!”

Afwa Dohren
Sep 28th, 2006, 07:45:16 PM
As I sat in the staging, I saw the Captain and his Lieutenant enter and the Captain call someone. As he did I knew that the time was getting ever closer now and I waited patiently.

Jace Keller
Sep 28th, 2006, 07:52:30 PM
"Attack vector is starting now, Captain." I said clearly into the mouthpiece. I felt tense, I was used to having my tankard and being able to sip. I didn't have that right now and it was driving me crazy. No on understood, that when I drank during work it merely was to keep my mind at ease, not to get drunk.

"Awaiting coordinates." I said. Come on, come on...

Argos Ewan
Sep 28th, 2006, 07:58:09 PM
As I heard Jace's words I listened closely to the fighting now commencing. Jace keep a channel open. I want to know what is going on out there."

Jace Keller
Sep 28th, 2006, 08:36:50 PM
"Will do, Captain." I answered as I continued to listen to what was happening.

Afwa Dohren
Sep 28th, 2006, 08:46:08 PM
As I overheard the Captain's order and his expression, I walked across the staging area and listened to the ships speaker and heard the fight going on.

Grand Moff Hiern
Sep 28th, 2006, 08:51:04 PM
As I sat in my office I heard a commotion going on and went to investigate what was happening. One of the guards ran by as I walked into the passage. "You there, What is going on?"

"It seems that the shipyards are under attack Sir," he replied.

"Attack, here? I don't believe it! This is getting much better than I planned for," I said excitedly. I walked over to the main comsystem and opened a channel. "All pilots to your fighters. Kill the intruders!"

Nawn Erdon
Sep 28th, 2006, 08:52:34 PM
Immediately I led our group out of hyperspace and found us exactly where we needed to be, right above the shipyard Eridun. “Group status,” I ordered.

“Group two, we’re meeting with some resistance by cannon fire and are taking them out as we head to primary target.”

“Group three we’re doing the same. Watch that tower Briggs! Take it out! Stay tight and stay on me!”

This Commander Erdon, to all fighters and fighter groups. Lock all S-foils and put your shields to full front. That’ll hold those cannon blasts off.”

Immediately my fighter group began to experience the same from the Eridun as I locked in the Seth‘s S-foils. I saw everyone in my group doing the same. “Everyone stay tight and follow my lead.” I shifted my shields to full front and looked at my scanner and saw everyone pulling in around me to defend the Seth. I looked down at my targeting computer and hit a switch to bring the viewing unit up in front of me. As I looked at it I saw a flash and an explosion as Creed’s fighter was hit from behind.

Lorian called in. “That was Creed sir. We’ve lost him.”

Argos Ewan
Sep 28th, 2006, 09:05:28 PM
I listened the ships speaker intently and heard Creed's ship get taken out. I slammed my first to the bulkhead. "Emperial bastitches! We just lost a fighter already!"

Quay Rakai-Ewan
Sep 28th, 2006, 09:17:14 PM
The Force jolted Quay from her near comatose state. She looked over at Tony, who was right beside her. "They're here..." She whispered.

Gideon
Sep 29th, 2006, 08:20:34 PM
Rifling silently in his helmet, Gideon rechecked the computing capacity of the HUD, the targeting systems, and the various readouts of the potential fire vectors and maximum range array. Once everything checked out for the tenth time, he began to slowly and methodically go over his weaponry: the dual Westar 34s with dallorian-plated overlay, checking their fire vectors and rangefinding; once finished, he rechecked the ammo capacity, to find the gas cartriges full, and ready; once finished, he did the same for the EE-3 blaster carbine. Once done with that, he went over the various gadgets contained in his armor, finishing by extending his vibroblades housed within the knuckleplating of his gauntlets. With a very light and almost undetectable hum, the rasp of metallic sliding, the blades extended outward, the eight inch, razor-sharp blades glistening in the artifical light. With almost absolute silence, the blades returned to their housings. Gideon returned his stance, arms folded behind his back, just underneath the flowing, black cloak. His armor seemed to absorb the light, making him stand out in the light, but in the darkness, he would be unseen. In his armor, Gideon was a menacing sight.

Gideon was ready. He wasn't itching for battle, for combat, for conflict; he was merely calm, cool, collected. Ready.

Flexing his right arm, Gideon continued to wait. His time would come. His enemies would die.

Jace Keller
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:47:15 PM
I sighed as I heard that Creed's ship was taken out. He was a good man in a fight and as soon as this was all over, his funeral rites would be served...body or no body, it didn't matter. I always found myself taking on that region after losses were taken. I'm not entirely sure why, but I knew that the crew found peace with it.

May the Force be with you, my friend. I thought as I continued to listen to the attack jargon going on.

Jace Keller
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:48:22 PM
Ignore this post...

Nawn Erdon
Sep 30th, 2006, 05:54:49 PM
“Tighten it up everyone. Let’s take it down to the deck. They can’t hit us there,” I replied. Just as I gave the order, all my fighters and the Seth went down to rake the surface of the shipyard as I flew her there.

As I looked into my targeting computer I could see we were quickly approaching the target. “Hold them off. I have the target sighted.......just a little longer.................we’re getting there.” I threw a switch on the console. “Weapons now armed.”

“We’ve got multiple towers up ahead,” informed Redfro.

“Remain tight. Hold those towers off just a little longer,” I ordered and saw the fighters around me firing at the towers in the distance in front of me and saw them blow up. “Nice shooting Redfro!”

“Wait Commander. The cannons have stopped,” said Turdon.

“All fighters in group one break away and spread out and watch for enemy fighters,” I ordered. “Put your shields on full. Keep them off me. They’ve got know there is a threat. Once the target is destroyed they will loose their nav-systems and will be harmless.”

Suddenly two laser blasts flew just in front of the Seth and a black streak flew past me. I looked over and saw Turdon fly his fighter after the enemy fighter. “Turdon, get back here! Get back into formation! Do not chase that fighter!” Two blasts went off and I saw Turdon’s fighter go up in a blazing ball of fire and I heard him scream.

“Redfro, it’s up to us now. Hold those fighters off,” I ordered. “We’re our only chance now.”

Celeste Jade
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:20:16 PM
I paced the med bay listening to everything our crew was going through. We'd already suffered our first fatality and I had a bad feeling that there were more on the way. I almost wished that everything going on was not over the speaker system, part of me didn't want to know what was happening. There was so much violence going on and our guys were in desperate need of a miracle.

Going to my knees, I silently began to pray to Esis, the God of War to allow our side some needed miracles we desperately needed.

Avalon Aquilo
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:30:57 PM
As I watched Celeste things hit home for me and everything I swore to not allow to over come me about Jace pulled up inside of me. I swore to Jace I'd not fear for him and not allow anything to come between us ever. And now here I stand with the fear now beginning to overtake me. What is in store for us, for him? Is he to be harmed in all of this? What will be left of us? As I thought about this tears began to well up in my eyes and I place my left hand over my mouth and walked over to Celeste seeking comfort. "Celeste, will you help me?" I shook my head as I looked down at her. "I'm so scared."

Celeste Jade
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:36:51 PM
I looked up at her and saw the fear in her expression. "Kneel with me. I'm praying to Esis, asking him to give our side some deperately needed miracles. Give in to our God's, they will help in our salvation of this mission. He will help give your Jace strength to do what he needs. Please, pray with me for two prayers are better than one." I told her, with a gentle look.

Nawn Erdon
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:40:58 PM
“I hear that Sir. I got you covered,” he replied. “Let’s get this done. Wait, we have two bogies coming up behind us. You better make this happen real fast Sir!”

“I hear you Redfro,” I replied as I looked at the targeting system once more. “Hold them off! After I fire the torpedo, we must separate to confuse them.”

“Aye Sir,” he replied. “They are almost in range.”

I examined my targeting computer and began to read off to Redfro. “Almost in range.......target locked.................Firing..................... ..now!” I pressed the firing switch and the torpedo fired from the Seth and headed toward it’s destination and went directly into the exhaust port. “It’s away.............. and it‘s a hit! Separate now! Go, go, go!”

Quickly I shut the targeting system off and banked the Seth upward and to the right as Redfro flew his to the left and away from me. “Come around the Eridon and to the bottom of her. Let’s look for the Lynx now.”

“Aye Sir. I still have one fighter on me and one was on you when we separated,” he informed me.

“Yes I saw him,” I replied. “Just maintain your speed and you should be able to outrun it easily. Just let me know if you see the Lynx.”

“Aye, will do Sir,” he replied.

Suddenly the lights on board the shipyard went out and the fighter behind me fell off on it’s pursuit. “Attention groups two and three, status.”

Avalon Aquilo
Sep 30th, 2006, 06:52:23 PM
I knelt down next to Celeste as she encouraged me to do. There I remained for the longest period of time as the chatter over the speakers still came in. It kept telling me that even though nothing had happened to my love yet eventually it may. With this thought I began to pray.

Argos Ewan
Sep 30th, 2006, 07:00:15 PM
I listened intently as Nawn announced his attack run. Finally I heard the very words I was so ready to hear. I quickly turned to everyone around me and Aramis. “This is it gentlemen. Get ready, all we need now are the coordinates of the Lynx and we’re in for it. Our Wing Commander will come through and it’s not going to take long so prepare yourselves.”

Gideon
Sep 30th, 2006, 10:21:53 PM
Gideon nodded, his voice resounding from the mask's amplifiers.

"Locked, loaded, and ready."

This said, he returned to his position, waiting for orders. Soon, the order would be given, and hell would break loose. He whispered no prayers, only breathed silently, waiting.

Jace Keller
Sep 30th, 2006, 11:51:07 PM
I sat waiting for the coordinates to come through. I was prepared to get this ship there as fast as possible. Seconds seemed like a lifetime as I knew how important this was and just what was involved. Any moment...

I lit a cigarette and took a draw, wishing to the God's I had my tankard to calm my nerves, but at that time I only had my cigarettes.

Grand Moff Hiern
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:02:16 AM
As I stood upon the bridge and suddenly the lights went out and the emergency flood lights came on and the claxon rang out. “What in the Galaxy is going on!? Where are those fighters?!”

“The fighters have been completely disabled and all docking and security systems have been disabled from the shipyard too,” one of the controllers stated as they turned and looked at me. “We’re stuck here and are defenseless.”

I looked at the controller and pointed my finger at him. “It’s time to spring the trap. Call the Imperial Cruisers in from behind the planet of Abhean. We’ll see who gets the best of who here.”

“Yes sir,” they replied and began sending their signal.

I placed my hand behind my back and slowly walked across the bridge to look out the bridge window. Where are you hiding? I have what you want so come and get her. Come out of hiding so I can see you.

Nawn Erdon
Oct 1st, 2006, 12:23:15 AM
“Group two reporting. Attack complete and weapon launched. A direct hit!”

“Group three reporting. Just launched our weapon. Hold on................It’s a direct hit!”

“Good,” I replied. “All fighters to the shipyard Eridun immediately. Search for the Lynx now. We need those coordinates immediately.”

“Whoa! This group two! The Afermay is now down Commander,” Camuz excitedly replied. “She just went down!”

“Camuz, your getting slow! We got the Scholdain before you got the Afermay! Fighter group three is hot and the Scholdain just went out like a snuffed candle,” Obzien excitedly responded.

I looked at my scanners and shook my head and responded to the men's chants about their victories. “I know you want to boast about your successes gentlemen but what did that cost?” I listened closely as the responses returned only after a brief moment of silence. “I see groups two and three both lost one from each your fighter groups. That is a high price to pay gentlemen. I WANT THE LYNX AND I WANT HER NOW!”

“Hey Commander, guess what? I just found her.” Camuz replied. “Transferring the coordinates to you right now.”

I looked down at my console and view the coordinates as they came in immediately flew the Seth to that location. Once there I refined the coordinates for Jace for the exact location he would need for the Death Raid. “Jace, you can now execute the Death Raid to the coordinates I am sending you right now. Good luck my friend. See you soon.”

Having done what was expected I turned my attention to the fighter. “All fighter groups remain at a safe distance from the Lynx. The Eeclipse should be inbound at anytime.

Argos Ewan
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:50:28 AM
Having heard of the Lynx’s coordinates being sent, I looked around at everyone that was there. “That is it. Everyone get ready for Death Raid launch.”

I looked around and then looked at Gideon who was nearby and pointed across toward the docking ring. “I want you over next to the docking ring. We’re going to be needing you to prepare for ripping the hull of the Lynx open and don't be gentle about it. We're not salvaging anything here. After the ring has attached and opened to thier outer hull, destroy it if you have to. Just get us in there. When we leave, the Lynx can vent out into space for all I care.”

I walked over to the ships com-system and pressed the ship wide outgoing message button. “Now here this! All crews prepare for Death Raid launch. Everyone brace yourselves.”

Again I keyed the button to speak with my brother. “Jace, you have the coordinates. Let’s do this brother and get this done. We have a life to save. So let's bring her home.”

Tony Maxwell
Oct 1st, 2006, 06:56:13 PM
"And not a moment too soon," Tony replied as the ship shuddered underfoot and the wall reverberated. He was not sure what was going on, he was no ship expert nor did he ride in them often, so he had no idea if the rumbling under his feet ment the ship was moving, stopped, or exploding. Heck, for all he knew giant tentacled monsters were invading from the moon of Bakura. He hoped this was not the case. He wondered how Quay knew so well that they were here. But that didn't matter. Tony lifted up a silent prayer to any deity listening that they allow the rescuers to get in here before Quay got worse...

Jace Keller
Oct 1st, 2006, 07:36:04 PM
I held the cigarette between my lips as the information was forwarded to me. As quickly as my fingers could work, I punched in the coordinates for our location as the engines began to fire up. This had to be the smallest jump in history.

"Attention, standby for hyperjump, standby for hyperjump." I announced as I flipped a few switches. I watched the lights come on across the control panel as each engine started up, it seemed to take forever as I counted down.

"Four...three...two...one..." I hit the switch and starlines flashed for a mere second, then stopped...we were directly beneath our target. I flipped on the tractor beam to get as close to the Lynx as possible.

The mechanism for the docking ring deployed as I studied the range from our ship to the Lynx. I raised our ship closer as the docking ring made contact with the Lynx. A screen flashed to my left, acknowledging that the soft dock was sucessful and that it was now pressurizing.

The seconds that ticked by seemed forever and everything just appeared to be going very slow.

Pressure stablized. I smiled for a second as I spoke into my mouthpiece. "Pressure is stablized, Captain...good luck. I'll warn you if anything happens out here." I flicked the ashes off my cigarette and took a long draw, hoping we were not too late.

Argos Ewan
Oct 1st, 2006, 07:47:54 PM
I heard Jace’s report after the jump was made and responded to him. “Ok my brother. We’re going to commence right now. See ya again on the flip side.”

I walked over and opened the docking ring and looked toward Gideon. “This is it my friend. Do your job and make it quick.”

I turned and looked to everyone. “Alright everyone follow my lead and keep it quiet until the Lieutenant has found out where our target is located.”

I looked at Aramis and smiled. “Are you ready to get your mother now?”

Afwa Dohren
Oct 1st, 2006, 07:49:23 PM
"Aye Captain. I'm here and ready sir!"

Aramis Rakai
Oct 1st, 2006, 08:14:31 PM
My heart thumped in my chest as I stood by Argos, the docking ring couldn't have taken longer and neither could have the pressurizing. "I'm ready." I said as I readjusted my backpack and made sure my laser pistol and daggar was on me. I wasn't big into weapons as Gideon was, but I had a daggar that my mother had given me on my sixty-third birthday, my Turning. It was the marking of my becoming an adult and in Inleshat tradition, I was given a daggar. It was a sign of coming to a new level in life, my daggar had a pronacia handle, a rare and beautiful type of stone from the ocean depths of Cyreia, 'the crystal palace.' My mother took the pride of getting the stone herself and had the daggar made. So, this daggar at my side, meant alot to me.

I nodded at Argos as I heard the pressure alert ring. It was time.

Nawn Erdon
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:09:53 PM
In the distance I saw the Eclipse come out of hyperspace under the Lynx. "Camuz, Obzien, bring your ships next to the Seth. We'll keep the rest of the photon torpedoes handy if needed. The rest of you, form up around us. We’re going to back the Eclipse should the shipyard defenses establish auxiliary power to bring enemy fighters online. Hold defenses around the Eclipse until the raid is completed. Once completed we will escort the Eclipse from the area and follow her into hyperspace in her escape. During hyperspace we’ll land back on board the Eclipse but not until.”

As I looked at my scanner I saw the fighters coming up and around me to form the formation I ordered.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:18:16 PM
I had never experienced a hyper-jump that I had experienced but I could tell Jace had done it in perfection. It was so swift but yet smooth. I stood up and looked at Celeste as she continued to pray. I reached down and placed my hand onto her shoulder. “It is time. We should get ready. May the Gods help us all.”

I walked across the Medical Bay and began getting things ready as I pulled out hypos and dressings and got what beds we had ready as well.

Grand Moff Hiern
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:31:01 PM
As I stood upon the bridge I saw a flash out the bridge window. A flash from a hyper-jump? How could anyone come out of hyper-jump this close to the Lynx?

I looked back at the ships’ control operator. “Where did that jump come from? Where are they now?”

“I don’t know Sir. Our systems are only partly working and I can’t pick up on anything,” he replied.

I slammed my fist down in a nearby panel and shouted at the man. “Get our systems up and running now!”

Argos Ewan
Oct 1st, 2006, 10:43:32 PM
As I looked at Aramis and saw he didn’t have his mothers’ cape on. “Aramis, I see you didn’t wear your mothers’ cape. Just remember, I do have mine on and if you or her are in trouble come to me for shielding if you need it. She will know to do exactly that if she feels that she needs it. If need be I‘ll give her mine. No matter what, she‘s coming home.”

Gideon
Oct 2nd, 2006, 07:56:42 PM
(Trial of First Person View)

I stepped forward, without a single word. I nodded slightly at everyone before I continued on my current path, to the entryway. The outer hull of the Lynx was exposed. Bringing my right arm forward and holding it in place with my left arm, I faked engaging his gauntlet, and the beam leaped from what appeared to be the gauntlet; in truth, it had left a housing in my right arm, which, to no one's knowledge but my own, was artificial. The red laser melted through the hull. I continued to cut away at the outer hull, moving my arm and body in a steady circular motion, clockwise. Soon, the outer hull was cut. I stepped to the side, and let the circular plate of the outer hull hit the deck with a clatter. Time to act quickly. With great speed and precision, I cut the inner hull in only two seconds time. The remaining piece began to fall to the floor, and I threw outward a blanket, which dampened the clatter to a slight clunk. Climbing quickly up the ladder affixed to the bulkhead, I disappeared.

Finding a corner just a few feet from the hole cut into the Lynx's belly, I scanned the area. No personell available. Good. Would make loading easier. I commanded my helm to switch to an encrypted comlink frequency, not normally used or monitored by Imperial Security. I had worked with the Imperials in the past, and knew which one, and informed the crew of the Eclipse that the frequency, once encrypted and at the level of frequency, would almost always bypass the Imperials. I spoke quietly, the helmeted black helm not making a single noise as I whispered into the comset.

"Gideon here. Area is clear for boarding. I repeat, area is clear for boarding."

Argos Ewan
Oct 2nd, 2006, 08:24:35 PM
I looked up into the docking ring and sawhow Gideon had done his job. I looked at everyone and spoke to them in a soft voice. “Alright, we’re through. I’ll lead the way and the Lieutenant will follow and the rest of you behind him.”

I climbed the ladder to the ring to climb up into the Lynx. Once at the top I reached up to Gideon. “Gideon, pull us up as we come up.”

Gideon
Oct 2nd, 2006, 08:40:19 PM
I reached downward, grasping Argos' hand with my black-gloved hands. The easy-padded grip allowed for an easy grasp, and with ease, I pulled up the older, lighter member of the Iskalonian genus. While we were both Iskalonians, I was of a stronger, more land-based species.....and I was a clone....thank the Galaxy they didn't know....things might be more difficult. I pulled Argos onto the deck, and looked to him, the mask muffling my words only to a whisper.

"I hope you don't mind me getting on first. Rules of engagement. One scout. If the scout gets hit, you are at least alerted to the presence of enemies."

Argos Ewan
Oct 2nd, 2006, 08:53:15 PM
I listened to Gideon as he spoke to me as he released my hand. “That’s alright Gideon. I appreciate the thought.” I looked down and saw Aramis about to begin his climb and looked back at Gideon as I drew out my blaster. “Just stay here until everyone is up.”

I walked away from him and looked around I found that nobody was in this area. I looked toward the other side of the compartment and found an unprotected console and looked it over trying to see if this was operational. As I looked at it I could see it was only partially working. I knew it had to be from the systems shut down from the fighters attack. Aramis would know how to get the system working to find what we needed to know about my wife and where she was located. Meanwhile I had to wait for him to get up here. I walked back to the docking opening to see what was holding him up so I could get him to the console.

Aramis Rakai
Oct 3rd, 2006, 05:45:25 PM
I was third to be pulled up and stealthily got into the room we'd cut into. I met Argos halfway and saw the console. We neither exchanged words, as I moved past him and got to the computer. I studied it for a mere second and began working on it's systems. A screen lit up to my left and it showed the same schematic I already had. I punched in some more information to locate the quickest way to the detention cells.

As the information came up, I took notice to a silent alarm that went off. "Sith! They have a silent alarm system!" I said as I dropped my backpack and drew out my handmade scrambler. I quickly plugged the small gadget into the system and flipped it on with a smile as I watched their computer system start flashing. I watched the schematic as my machine began to switch our presence from system to system and the observation cams were going down as well, they wouldn't be able to track us at all.

"Okay, we can take this corridor to this air duct, to the detention center. There's another chamber here." I pointed to it, "we'll take her right from under their noses and if we get cut off, we'll take a more direct route...here." I instructed quickly as I grabbed up my back pack. I was ready to get going, and my scrambler would have the Imperials running all over the place.

Grand Moff Hiern
Oct 3rd, 2006, 08:06:57 PM
I paced the bridge deck as the systems controller continued working on his console systems. He shifted around and constantly used the console.

He suddenly looked up at me. “Sir, we have some unauthorized person accessing the systems.” As quickly as he spoke, his console began to flicker and flash. He turned back to the console and then slammed his fists down on the console. “Sir, we been shut out!”

I looked down at him from my position, “Where? What is the location of that console they are using?!”

The controller threw up his arms, “it’s impossible to tell. Nothing is working now.”

“Then that means only one thing, we’ve been breached,” I yelled as I clenched my fists. “All troopers search this ship! I want their heads on a platter! Do it! Do it now! Send them to the detention center! That is why they are here, I'm sure of it!”

Afwa Dohren
Oct 3rd, 2006, 08:11:12 PM
Gideon had finished helping through the docking ring. As the Captain and Lieutenant talked over nearby console I knew they now knew where we had to go. I pulled out my blaster and got ready for a fight and walked over to join with them.

Argos Ewan
Oct 3rd, 2006, 08:16:38 PM
I looked over the schematic with Aramis and now saw where we had to go. "Alright then let's get to it." I turned and looked at everyone who had come up behind us. "Everyone stay aleart. Troopers could be here anytime. Let's move out!"

I took my hand and lightly pushed my son forward in the direction we needed to go. "Let's go and get her. She's as good as home."

Gideon
Oct 3rd, 2006, 08:23:33 PM
I began my systematic check, scanning through the Imperial channels on the secondary comlink, for listening purposes only, while I kept the main channel open for team communication. I heard the all-too-common jargon, spewing efficiently from the mouth of an Imperial Storm Trooper Squadron Leader. They were making their way to the detention center, to ambush us. I smiled. We would have the advantage, having heard. While they would all set up base at the detention center, only skeleton crews would man the other stations, which we could quickly hit, knocking out other systems to help us. Maybe our slicer could slice into the computer and turn the protocol and cleaning droids on the STs. Would make our job easier. It wouldn't destroy any well-trained ST unit, but it would temporarily disturb and frustrate them, giving us a psychological, and equally, a tactical advantage. I turned to Argos.

"The Imps know they've been shut out. Units are on their way to the detention center. Might I suggest that we use our control of the systems via our slicer to turn their protocol, cleaning, and other security systems, like the mines and lasers and such, against them? It would give us a tactical advantage....And it could turn the tides for us."

Argos Ewan
Oct 3rd, 2006, 08:45:54 PM
I grabbed Aramis’s shoulder to stop him. “Hold up Leiutenant. He’s got a good point. If they have sent their troopers toward the detention center then we will need to prepare. Go ahead and make it so.”

I looked back at Gideon. “Help him out with that and I’ll scout ahead.” I turned and left them at the console as the others followed me. As we slowly moved down the attached passageway and stopped a short distance into it waiting for Aramis and Gideon to catch up.

Afwa Dohren
Oct 3rd, 2006, 08:52:03 PM
I followed closely behind the Captain until he stopped us in the passageway. As we waited I looked around a nearby corner watching for any signs of trouble. I looked over at the Captain and saw him looking around another corner as we waited. This was always the part I hated the most. Personally, I would rather be charging in for the fight instead of sitting around and waiting.

Grand Moff Hiern
Oct 3rd, 2006, 09:25:10 PM
As I paced the walkway on the bridge I put my headpiece on so I could hear the troopers talking. As I listened one of the troopers began speaking to me. “Commander, we have a problem and can’t get to the detention center.”

“What kind of problem,” I asked. “Explain yourself!”

“We have a security door that is closed to the detention Center and can’t get it to open. There isn’t any power to the door controls,” the trooper replied.

I slammed my fists down on the railing at the edge of the walkway with frustration. “Then blow the hell out of the door! Do it now!”

“Sorry Sir, we don’t have anything powerful enough with us to do that Sir,” he replied.

I spoke to the trooper again but in a sarcastic voice. “Then go and get something that will open it soldier. Do it now!”

“Yes Sir, right away Sir,” he replied.

In my frustration I doubled my fists up and threw them into the air. “What am I working with here?! A bunch of Iriaz!?”

Aramis Rakai
Oct 4th, 2006, 08:26:37 PM
I smiled at Argos as I heard the suggestion. That would not be hard in the least, and quite fun as well. I hurried back over to the control console and quickly went to the computer screen and the keyboard.

It only took me a few seconds to get into the system and begin an onslaught of commands that the ships systems and supporter droids could not resist. With a final press, the commands were sent and all hell would break loose in the next few moments.

"Done." I said as I quickly made my way back to Argos with a smile. "The Imperials are in for quite a treat."

Grand Moff Hiern
Oct 4th, 2006, 08:30:20 PM
As I still paced the bridge and watched the systems controllers, three protocol droids entered the bridge. Two of them walked toward the control consoles and one walked toward me. I turned away from the one that approached me and it came up behind me and kept bumping into me. “What the....” The droid began flailing it’s arms around and continued to bump into me. I threw my arms out to push the droid away. “Get away from me you piece of junk!”

I quickly walked away from the driod and saw the other two pushed two of the controllers out of their seats and began to beat their fists onto the control consoles and sparks began to emit from the consoles. One of the controllers ran toward me. “Sir, their out of control! Our panels are getting smashed!”

I reached into my vestment and drew out my blaster. “Enough of this,” I yelled and aimed at the droid that approached me. I pulled the trigger and the blast hit the droid at it’s neck and it’s head went tumbling across the deck as it’s body fell to the deck. I turned the blaster toward the others and took them out in turn.

I looked at the controllers and shouted my orders to them. “Now get back to your consoles and get those systems up and running! I swear I‘m going to kill someone for this!”

Argos Ewan
Oct 4th, 2006, 08:42:21 PM
As Aramis caught up to us I motioned for us to advance. Just as we began a cleaning droid walked in front of us and reached up and pulled it’s head off and threw it at us. Once it did this the body of the droid fell to the deck. I walked up to the driods body and kicked it aside and headed on down the corridor with everyone behind me.

As we entered the detention center I could see many cells down another passage and the door to the center was shut. From behind the door I could hear an effort being made to break the door down. I looked at Aramis, “quickly, what cell is she in? We haven’t much time. They’ll be break though any time now I’m sure of it.”

Afwa Dohren
Oct 4th, 2006, 08:50:40 PM
As we entered the detention center I heard the commotion at the detention doors and drew another blaster out to get ready should the troopers get through the doors. Staying off a distance from the doors, I was making sure the doors didn't come down on me and prevent me from holding them off. I raised my blasters and aimed them directly at the entranceway ready for death.

Nawn Erdon
Oct 4th, 2006, 09:04:48 PM
As we flew around the Eclipse I looked down at my scanner and saw that two Imperial Cruisers were now coming out of hiding from behind the planet of Abhean. “Ut-oh, we have trouble. We have two cruisers coming into view. It’s a trap! We’ve got to hold them off! Everyone, on me!” I quickly turned the Seth around and headed toward the planet. “Arm all Photon torpedoes! Fire on my orders only! Do not use Photons on those ships until ordered. Raise all shielding. Use blaster cannons only and swam those ships. We‘ll split them up if we can. Swam them, confuse them.”

"Aye Sir," Obzien replied.

Gideon
Oct 4th, 2006, 09:08:49 PM
I smiled widely as the droid threw its head at us. It almost got a chuckle out of me, save for the seriousness of the situation. I simply didn't expect them to self-destruct in such a strange way....

We made our way into the detention center, with little trouble. Apparently, it was as I thought: the guards were all in the detention center. Or at least, the vast majority. Most likely skeleton crews.

Upon hearing the request to Aramis, I had a feeling. I began to walk towards the cells, and went to the cell three doors down from the first cell on the right side. I had a gut feeling. I couldn't explain it, but I knew that she was there. And another as well. Closing my eyes quickly, and taking a breath, I brought my right arm forward, holding one of the Westar 34 blaster pistols in my left hand, just in case. The cutting laser arced from my arm, though with the angle, it seemed to be coming from my gauntlet. In a few seconds the door was ready. Not waiting, I quickly kicked the door down, and walked into the cell. I brought my blaster to bear before my helmet's HUD could give me an identification readout. This was war, and I was prepared if this were a trap.

Aramis Rakai
Oct 4th, 2006, 09:18:01 PM
"C-2172." I said as I ran by Argos, I didn't need that number...I could feel her, she was close, but the feeling was not very strong and it seemed to be getting weaker as I neared the cell. Gideon was in front of me and from the looks of it...he seemed to 'feel' her too.

I slid to a halt in the darkened corridor, behind him and turned to my right. "She's here!" I whispered as Gideon took care of the door. My heart skipped a beat as we quickly entered.

"Mom!" I breathed almost sliently as I began to shine around the penlight from my pocket and gasped deeply as it came upon...her, though it looked nothing like her. She had lost so much weight and was sickly pale. I just stood there my feet couldn't seem to move. I feared the worst as I saw Argos rush by me.

Argos Ewan
Oct 4th, 2006, 10:12:34 PM
As Gideon began cutting through a cell door I went toward the detention door and placed a charge on a nearby wall. After placing it I heard the cell door fall and then Aramis’s voice. Knowing that they were now with her, I quickly ran to the cell and entered it.

As I entered I saw a man upon the deck. I looked back at Gideon, “get him out of here. He’s going with us.”

I turned and looked at Aramis and as he moved I could see Quay’Na and saw how badly she looked. “By the Gods! What have they done to you my love,” I said to her. I took my cape off and wrapped it around her tortured body. I pulled her body close to me. “We’re here my love. We’re taking you home. Don‘t you give up now.”

I picked up her thin body and kissed her and then handed her to Aramis. “She's alive son, but barely. Take her son. Get her out of here. These bastitches are going to pay for this, I swear it! I will see to it personally.”

Suddenly I heard the detention doors explode from the outside. With Aramis now having my wife in hand, I reached down and keyed the controller and detonated the charge I left by the doorway. As the explosion went off I looked at Aramis. I quickly left the cell and found that the fighting had now begun. I ran into the main corridor and began helping with the fight. Many Imperial Troopers lay upon the deck but our fighters were getting the best of the fight. As the fight continued I knew in order for my plans to work I had to intervene in the fight and be taken alive. I ran past our forces and began knocking the weapons from the troopers and struggled with them. I was hit over and over again and apprehended by those few that were still there. As they held onto me I yelled back to Afwa. “Get her out of here! Leave me behind! Get her out of here!” As I yelled the few remaining troopers pulled me back to keep me captive.

Afwa Dohren
Oct 4th, 2006, 10:29:31 PM
I saw the door explode in front of me and opened fire immediately. Several blaster shots went past me as I and other fighters defended our positions. Unexpectedly an explosion went off in front of me and killed many of the enemy. As I looked away from the blast I saw Gideon firing in my direction with one hand as he held some stranger with his other arm. I turned back and began shooting again. Trooper after trooper fell until there seemed to be only a few left. As we fired, the troopers took up positions around the sides of the doorway.

As we fired the Captain ran by us into the arms of the enemy forces. I stood up from my crouched position and tried to fire but I was afraid of hitting the Captain. The Captain fought them and they took him to the side to protect themselves and hold on to their prey.

As I watched I heard the Captains’ words but couldn’t believe what he was saying. Confused, I looked at Gideon in disbelief as the troopers left with the Captain. “What do we do? There’s got to be more forces coming, but we can’t leave him surely.”

Tony Maxwell
Oct 4th, 2006, 11:15:59 PM
Tony looked over at the door just as it fell inwards, the edges glowing red hot. There, framed in the door, was a collosal warrior of a man, armored from head to toe in body armor and with more visible weapons then a legion of Imperial Stormtoopers. Fear was Tony first feeling, but it was cold and mutted by his experience on the Lynx so far. More people piled into the detention cell. It was revealed that these were the ones after Quay'Na, and they bring him too. At last, freedom. He didn't know what future this path held for him, but just about anything is better then eternal imprisonment on Kessel. He jumped to his feet and aided the one called 'Aramis' in carrying Quay'Na out of the detention cell. With each of them under each of her arms and an arm wrapped around her waist Tony and Aramis half walked, half dragged Quay'Na out of the cell and, with the lead of Aramis, towards the invaders ship. They reached the docking ring and Tony left Aramis to get Quay'Na aboard. Afterwards he turned around and ran back towards the detention cell, scooping up a discarged Imperial standard Blaster Rifle along the way and meeting back up with the armored door feller and the rest of the invaders. This was revenge, he told himself as he pulled the power cell out of the blaster and checked it charge before slapping it back into the gun's ammo port with a echoing clack.

“What do we do? There’s got to be more forces coming, but we can’t leave him surely.”

"Questions later!" Tony yelled out as he fitted the butt of the blaster into the hollow of his arm, aimed down the length of the barrel, and squeezed the trigger. A crimson bolt of burning energy lanced out and caught one of the troopers holding the 'captian' in the shoulder and sent him off balance and spinning into a bulkhead, "For now fight!"

Revenge, yes. And if he was lucky he'd find mister interrogator and blow his balls off and stick them down his throat. Some said revenge was bittersweet, but Tony knew he'd enjoy it. Just as he enjoyed every Imperial he killed. They stole his money, his company, his creation, and then nearly stole his life. It was more justice then revenge.

And Tony would love every moment of it...

Aramis Rakai
Oct 5th, 2006, 04:07:46 AM
I could feel the heat radiating off my mother as I carried her, Tony helped me get her down through the vertical tunnel and back to the dockng ring before he took back off to join the fight. "Celeste! Avalon!" I yelled as I carefully took her through the docking ring and had her safely on board the ship.

They met me halfway and as I did when I first saw her, screeched to a halt. "She's in trouble!" I told him as I brought them back to reality. "She's burning up." I added as I took her to the med bay and carefully placed her on one of the beds.

"Take care of her, I'll be back!" I said as I dropped my backpack and grabbed up some of my charges, I'd made. "They are going to pay for this one." I said as I took off back towards the docking ring.

Celeste Jade
Oct 5th, 2006, 03:37:15 PM
We'd been waiting for this moment, and I knew that when she came in she would not look good. That was a far cry from what we saw, I didn't have time to gasp as my profession began as soon as she was in my med center. "I want her on a saline IV! Stat! And we've got to get her temp down!"

I ripped into one of the ice blankets I had as Avalon stripped her down to her undergarments. We rolled her to her side and put one blanket beneath her and another on top. "My Gods, her back..." I said as we saw the slashes that were no doubt the cause of the raging fever.

"Temp is 104.5" I heard as I administered the IV. A moment later, Quay's body began to convulse as her lungs wheezed for air. "She's in septic shock! We need antibiotics now...a thousand miligrams of Rinon!"

I quickly began to hook Quay'Na up to machines that could monitor things, immediately an alarm sounded. "Heart rate is 140..." This wasn't good as I looked at Avalon.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 5th, 2006, 06:09:30 PM
As quickly as Aramis brought Quay’Na in I could see there was much work to be done with her. I looked toward Aramis and heard his words. “Aramis no, stay here with your mother! She needs you here!“ but he had left just as quickly as he had brought her in.

Everything became a blur as Celeste began shouting orders at me. Even though she made the orders, everything came naturally to me and everything she was tell me was exactly the same thing I already knew that needed to be done.

I went to a nearby table that we had prepared and began getting a hypo of Rinon and a hypo of antibiotics ready and went to Quay’Na. I injected the Rinon and threw the hypo aside. I drew the hypo of antibiotics from my teeth and injected it. Once injected I massaged her arm to help the flow of medications to her system.

After I heard Quay’Na struggle with her breathing, Celeste told me of Quay’Na’s elevated heart rate and I went and got the bagging unit. “Her heart rate is high because her system isn’t getting the oxygen it requires. Her lungs maybe shutting down.” As I got to Quay’Na I tilted her head back and opened her mouth and placed my fingers down into her throat to check for obstructions. Once checked and confirmed cleared, I placed the bag to her face and began using it to help her get the air flow she needed to bring her heart rate down. “Watch her heart rate. If it doesn’t come down immediately then we’ll have to do something else. I only hope it isn’t needed.”

Argos Ewan
Oct 5th, 2006, 06:36:15 PM
As the troopers assaulted me, I allowed my body to go limp and closed my eyes so they would think me unconscious. They continued to drag my body down the passage. As they did, I opened my eyes long enough to see where we were going and knew that even though I had given them orders to go to the Eclipse and leave me behind, they would still try to come for me. When the timing seemed right I jerked my arms from the troopers and rolled away from them and stood up. I reached down to my belt and pulled my last two charges from it and threw them to the deck between them. When they hit the deck they exploded between the troopers and blew the deck up from beneath their feet as it killed them.

When the deck exploded I dove to the floor to prevent myself from being hurt by it, but some of the shrapnel from the decking tore across my left shoulder and face. I stood up and looked at the decking and saw a large place in the deck that would stop anyone from getting to me to try to save me. Upon the deck were the remains of the two troopers. I walked over to one of their bodies and removed a blaster from it’s remains. Knowing my location and remembering the schematics Aramis and I looked at earlier, I knew exactly where I was heading and where I wanted to go. I turned and ran down the passageway toward the bridge.

As I traveled through the ship I stopped and pulled out my comlink. “Jace, I’m going to say this quickly so listen up. I’m deep inside the Lynx and heading toward the bridge. Get everyone out of here and get the Eclipse out of here. Do it immediately, out.” I quickly shut off the comlink and put it away hoping Jace heard my orders. I looked around and got my bearings and cautiously proceeded toward the bridge.

Gideon
Oct 5th, 2006, 07:11:21 PM
I felt the ice-water that was my blood flow through my veins. I turned to the nearest trooper, drawing my other Westar 34. Stepping past the others, not bothering for cover, my targeting system gave me the range, trajectory, and target readouts, but I was already acting, fingers pumping as I squeezed the triggers, not pulling them like amateurs would. The blasters zinged in rapid recession, as beams of red killing light leapt from the Westars. The first two hit a soldier in the leg and chest. Kill shots. The other two hit the head of one and the shoulder of another. I rolled to the side, just before I fired the third pair, hiding behind a corner in the wall near an open and unusued cell. And the third pair of beams went for other places, striking the E-11 blaster rifles of two STs, right in the ammo cartriges. The ensuing explosion made others drop to the deck, thought I was already out of the way. Sprinting outward, I fired two shots, both chest shots, to at least wound the two remaining STs not in the blast range of the malfuctioning blaster rifles that exploded moments before. I barked an order.

"You heard the Captain! To the ship!"

I noted some of the Eclipse soldiers getting ready for protests, and cut them off at the pass.

"We follow orders! We are paid to do so! To the ship! NOW!"

Afwa Dohren
Oct 5th, 2006, 07:17:29 PM
I heard Gideon but still couldn't believe what I just heard. "I can't believe we're going to do this again! This is insane!" I walked over to Gideon and shoved him. "You overgrown bucket of bolts! What's wrong with you? Something stinks here and I can smell it and it's not your overboiled oil!"

Gideon
Oct 5th, 2006, 07:23:43 PM
I knew this would happen. We had to trust Argos.

"Look here! We have to trust the Captain! He said go! That's an order! You want your creds!? Then do your job, soldier!"

I turned and fired down a corridor, striking a ST in the chest, the white instantly smoldering to black as the ST hits the deck with a thud and a varieties of clunks. I fired a few more volleys to hold them off, and then moved to cover, looking to Afwa.

"Go! NOW!"

Afwa Dohren
Oct 5th, 2006, 07:33:18 PM
I looked at Gideon with anger. “Oh, like credits matter to me. He’s my Captain that is true but I must do what I must.” I drew out my blaster and pointed it at Gideon and pulled the trigger. As I fired I moved my firing point just barely past his head and the blast went past his head and hit a Trooper that was coming up behind him and the Trooper went to the deck after being hit full blast in the chest. As the Trooper hit the deck I looked down at Trooper and pointed at it. “And that is exactly what I had to do.” I looked up at Gideon and smiled. “You can thank me later but my Captain your not.” I turned away and went to the docking ring and began climbing down into it to go back to the Eclipse as I was ordered.

Gideon
Oct 5th, 2006, 07:54:42 PM
I look on as Afwa climbed down the chute. I shouted back to him.

"HEY! YOU ASKED ME WHAT TO DO! I TOLD YOU! AND THANKS!!"

I shook my head, as a blaster bolt lanced passed my head. I growled, audible through the helmet as I whirled around, and let lose a barrage of blasts, four hitting the perpetrator in the legs, body, and once in the head, as the other bolts sped past, hitting a few panels. One of them was a door panel. It closed with a hiss in front of me....Closing me off from the exit point. Everyone else was in one room. I was in the next.....Frell....I barked into the comlink.

"I'm blocked off! The panel's blown! I have to find another way out!"

The STs kept coming, and this fight wasn't far. I had to find a way to even the score. I aimed at another panel. According to Imperial scematics, this would be the artificial lighting panel. I fired a shot at it as I continued to let loose, firing a few bolts into the forming crowd. A few blasts nearly grazed me.....they were getting better.

And then the lights went out, leaving the STs in darkness. And myself in my element. I sprinted forward, holstering my Westars as I silently hid in a nook, near a broken panel. It was showtime.

Grand Moff Hiern
Oct 5th, 2006, 08:18:39 PM
As I walked across the bridge I heard two blaster shots behind me and quickly turned and saw the controllers drop to the deck, dead. Before I even looked up I knew who it was. “Mr. Ewan; welcome to the Lynx Captain.” I looked up at him. “I’ve been expecting you. Even now I have two Imperial Cruisers coming to destroy you and your ship. So give up now while you have the chance.” I walked sideways in front of the Captain. “Give up now and I will go easy on you I promise.”

As I spoke, several Troopers came onto the bridge and drew their weapons on the Captain and I threw up my hands in front of me toward them. “No, don’t shoot him. I want him alive.” I watched as they lowered their weapons.

Tony Maxwell
Oct 5th, 2006, 08:20:50 PM
The door shot shut just as Tony passed through the doorway. The armored nut was not trapped on the other side and the rest were stuck with the ship. He'd have rather been on the other side of that door, busting caps at the Imps and taking the Bridge with the captian. But noooo, he had to get stuck with the suckers and not even get a chance to claim a single kill. This stunk worse then nerf soup and tasted just as bad. The door was not going to open any time soon, a control panel had been blown and the misfired signal had closed the door. They had a terminal on this side, but it would have to be hacked in order to achieve the right signal to re-open the door. Tony had no experience with hacking but had designed droids to do it. Right now he wished he had his droids with him, then he'd be able to kick major Imperial buttocks.

He pushed past the others and entered the ship. With a little wandering and a few questions concerning directions he managed to locate where they had taken Quay'Na. He watched two woman work on her from the safety of the doorway. He had nothing better to do, so he was content with staying out of the way, but being there if he was ever needed.

Argos Ewan
Oct 5th, 2006, 08:25:25 PM
As I stood before the Commander and listened to him I heard the Troopers come onto the bridge behind me and I looked back over my shoulder briefly to get their position. I looked back at the Commander and looked at him with anger in my eyes. “I saw what you did to my wife. I here-by invoke Canli upon you. It is my right and I will have it and you will die. This I promise you.”

Gideon
Oct 5th, 2006, 08:34:24 PM
I tossed a cartrige from one of the Westars. As it clattered to the ground, the STs converged onto the sound, firing at the noise and the spent ammo cartrige. There was no explosion, just a slight pop. The nearest ST was five feet. With a quick pull on one of my gauntlets, the fibercord whip came out into my hands. I looped it into a garrote, and quickly looped it around the ST's neck. He didn't have a chance to struggle, as I twisted the line, yanking him up, and quickly twisting his neck, the bones popping as he began to slump. I retracted the fibercord whip with the crack of the neck. With the slight snap, I moved to the next nook, another blown panel, as they converged, firing at the other ST. Friendly fire took the already dead one. With a quick snap of my wrist, the knuckle plate vibroblades slid outward, only to lock silently. As they investigated, one ST got too close to my position, and I struck outward, stabbing him in the neck twice. As the blood erupted from his neck, covering the other STs, who turned toward me, I kicked the bleeding body forward. Unexpectedly, the STs took the full weight, and was distracted. I moved quickly. By the time they were back into position, I was gone, hiding near an exaust vent. I pushed a button on both gauntlets, and quickly flipped both wrists. The blades left, imbedding themselves into the base of two guards. As they slumped, the other guard turned around, to see me in his light. A black-armored warrior who had singlehandely taken out four of the five in this party. He attempted to open fire, only to find the blaster being jammed upward into his faceplate. Before he could recover, I snapped out the additional blade on my right, and slashed, catching him just underneath his exposed neck, following up with a kick, knocking the final ST of this group to the ground, and to his bleeding death.

Pressing another button, the two blades in the guards' necks leapt from their necks, and into the housing units via a magnetic force. I kept moving, trying to find the way out. This way was too expected....they would be waiting. But the airduct....

Working quickly, I removed the hatch, and slid into the vent, working my way towards the other room, shutting the hatch silently behind me.

Grand Moff Hiern
Oct 5th, 2006, 08:37:53 PM
“Oh now Captain. Surely you don’t wish to practice such rituals with me. That is an ancient religion. Surely you don’t practice such things in this day of time.” I stood quiet and looked sharply at him and began to remove my Commanders’ vestment. “No, I suppose you do.”

I dropped my vestment to the deck and walked toward him and stopped several feet from him and lifted my hands to prepare to defend myself. “Very well then. It is you and I alone. These troopers will not interfere, I promise. They won‘t need to.” I lunged forward and swung with my first attempt to hit him with my right fist and he ducked as I swung past him.

Aramis Rakai
Oct 5th, 2006, 08:40:18 PM
I hadn't made it too far as I heard Argos voice through the earpeice for us to vacate the Lynx. Something within me felt hollow as our men began to come back through the docking ring. "Where is he!?!" I screamed, but I already knew the answer. It was the second time in my life that all the air was sucked out of me.

Briggs came by. "He was caught, Lieutenant."

I sighed deeply as I heard another evacuation call being made by Jace. I got my bearings and headed to the bridge.

Celeste Jade
Oct 5th, 2006, 08:52:27 PM
I worked feverishly on getting Quay'Na's heartbeat stablized...but, seconds later alarms began to whine as she flatlined.

"No, you don't!" I said as if she could absolutely hear me. I grabbed a hypo of Tirocin and put it directly into her IV, then grabbed the panels for the shockwave and warmed them up. "Clear!" I said quickly and pressed the panels against Quay's chest, giving her body a tremendous jolt.

Nothing.

Quay Rakai-Ewan
Oct 5th, 2006, 09:02:09 PM
I was in a deep fog for what seemed to be forever. When I thought I'd awaked, I don't think I really had. No Jedi spoke of the unknown or being deluted into the Force peacefully...

I looked down and saw what seemed to be me, in the most horrid state I'd ever seen. Was I dead? Had I died? Was this what the Force was?

I saw Celeste and Avalon working on my broken body to revive me, but I wondered if I was ready to be truly revived. I'd lived a lie for so long, not only to myself, but to Argos and Aramis. Deep down...I knew they needed to know.

Deep down, I knew my own fate...I was truly dying this time...

If only I had the chance to tell Argos, to tell him the truth about Aramis, neither of them would be left alone to fend for themselves. I would tell them, they needed to know.

Argos Ewan
Oct 5th, 2006, 09:03:07 PM
As the Commander swung his first blow I grabbed his arm at the wrist and the elbow and threw his body over my shoulder as I twisted my body. As I turned I threw him to the deck and slammed him down and drew back my left fist and hit him squarely in the chest knocking the wind out of him. I quickly took my right fist and drove it down to break his jaw on it’s left side of his face. I took my right hand and took a hold of his collar and held him down as I brought my left fist down and broke his right jaw. As he lay upon the deck he groaned with pain. I reached down with my left hand and pulled my last charge out that I had saved for him. With a single finger I flipped the button to begin the countdown on the charge and shoved the charge into his mouth. As his jaw resisted, I shoved it even harder to lodge it in his mouth.

As the Commander lay upon the deck he thrashed about trying to remove the charge. I stood up and looked at the Troopers. “If you want to die, then try to help him. If you want to live, then you better run for the escape pods, because in two minutes, that charge is going to blow and everything on the Lynx is going to disappear. What do you want to do?”

Quickly the Troopers dropped their weapons and ran toward the pods. I smiled as I walked by the Commander. “I won’t be seeing you later.” The Commander continued to tear at his mouth as he tried to remove the charge but couldn’t remove it.

I walked off the bridge and quickly headed toward the flight bay.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 5th, 2006, 09:13:34 PM
As I looked on I watched Celeste give her an injection and then jolt her and saw it wasn’t working.

I pushed Celeste aside and climbed onto the bed. “That isn’t going to work. She was threading to deeply for it to work.” As I straddled Quay’Na’s body with my legs I tore open her tunic and put my hands together and drew them up over my head. Swiftly I brought my clasped hands down together and slammed them into her sternum and drew them up to do it one more time. When it hit the second time I saw and felt her body between my legs heave to bring in air into her lungs. I quickly climbed down and resumed bagging her. “What is her pulse rate now,” I asked.

As I waited for Celeste to take her reading I looked over and saw a stranger standing in the doorway and I quickly covered Quay'Na's chest up with her torn tunic. "Sir, if your not in need of assistance, I'm going to have to ask you to leave this room if you'll please."

Gideon
Oct 5th, 2006, 09:16:45 PM
After crawling for about fourty-five seconds, and at a breakneck pace, I found the opening. There was an Imperial in front of it. Not good. While he was checking on his comlink, I unholstered and reloaded both Westars, their alloy glinting in the light as I did so. Once the ST moved, I slowly opened up the grate, and looked to the other side. No targets. Good. Looking forward, I saw three targets. Good. I leapt from the open grate, firing the three shots. They hit kneecaps. As the STs fell, I rolled away, and upward. As I walked past the rolling and pained STs, I fired each shot, hitting each in the head in turn. As they stopped moving, I walked forward, to the exit port, knowing there was no one else exiting. I leapt downward, landing easily on the deck around twenty feet downward. I sighed, as I hit the panel, closing the airlock hatch behind me.

"Good to be home.....though I have a feeling we're not out of it yet...."

Jace Keller
Oct 5th, 2006, 09:18:59 PM
"Come on, come on." I spoke quietly as I began to fire up the engines. "Get that docking ring closed..."

The door to the bridge opened and Aramis ran in. "We got her...but, Argos...is missing."

"He's fine," I told him, I knew my brother well enough. No Imperial crew was going to keep him away. I kept my eye on the docking ring lockdown. I blew out the breath, I hadn't realized I'd been holding when the lockdown flashed.

"Okay, we are outta here!" I smiled as I released the tractor beam and threw the throttle into reverse.

I sighed slightly as the Lynx became smaller and smaller. "We're home..." My voice cracked as alarms began to buzz and ring all around me. The computer alert system came on. "Imperial Alert, Imperial Alert!" It was a system that Aramis had conformed on his own. Never really used it much, but now was a good time for it to alert us.

"Crap!" I cursed I took note to the two Imperial cruisers coming our way. Aramis jumped into the co-pilot seat beside me.

"Nawn! We could use some help over here!" I called as the data for the jump was just starting through, it was taking too long to get the navigational computer to set.

I pulled up on the throttle and veered to the right. "Attention, we are under attack, crew needs to man their battle stations." I ordered, knowing full well battle stations were not going to aid much in this attack.

"Any suggestions would be good about now." I said as I looked at Aramis.

"Full sheilds up." Aramis said as he began working over the controls. "But, a direct hit from that cruiser and our sheilds won't last long, how long until the hyperjump is set?"

I looked, "another five minutes."

"That could be our last five minutes."

Nawn Erdon
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:06:47 PM
“We’re on our way,” I replied to Jace.

“All figters come around to the tail of the cruisers. Camuz, launch your last torpedo into one of the cruiser’s engines. Obzien launch yours into one of the other cruiser's engines. After that, everyone head back to the hanger on the Eclipse at top speed. The torpedoes will slow those cruisers down.”

“Aye Commander,” Obzien replied.

“I understand,” Camuz acknowledged.

“Everyone stay tight. This is going to be a bumpy ride.” As the fighters took up the formation I looked at my scanners and saw the torpedoes being launched. “Everyone....go, go, go!”

As we boosted our speed, we flew past the cruisers and headed toward the Eclipse as it had already moved away from the Lynx. We flew past the Lynx just as it blew up and took out part of the shipyard Eridun. I suddenly got a bad feeling in my stomach. “Oh no, the Captain was on board that ship! No, by the Gods no. It can‘t be.”

As I flew on I began to think about all the times the Captain had been about the only friend I ever had and everything he had done for me. This was truly the saddest day of my life.

As we flew toward the Eclipse I opened the channels to Jace and spoke to him in a somber voice. “This is Commander Nawn. Please open the hanger bay doors. We’re coming in hot. To open a preset hyperdrive designation setting open the computer setting of Alpha-284. I already have it set and it will quickly purge the system to that destination. Right now we just need to get away. The destination doesn‘t matter. We‘ve slowed the cruisers down but they can still jump but can‘t keep up with the Eclipse. The Eclipse can outrun them, I repeat, the Eclipse can outrun them now.”

Argos Ewan
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:32:47 PM
As I ran through the Lynx I ran into many troopers and they weren’t paying any attention to me as they were trying to save their own skins. I ran into the hanger bay and found an Imperial Tie Fighter and quickly began to get into it. As I did, one of the troopers came up to the fighter and began to climb on to pull me out of the ship. I pulled my blaster out and placed the barrel in his face. “Do you seriously wish to die by my hand?”

The trooper raised his hands and stepped away from the fighter and shook his head. “I didn’t think so,” I said to him. Just as he stepped away, I could hear an explosion beginning to happen within the Lynx. I quickly closed the cockpit of the fighter and started it up and blasted out the hanger bay doors with the fighters blaster cannons. I looked back and saw the explosion rip through the walls of the hanger and I boosted the fighter out of the ship at full throttle. As I exited the ship, the ship blew up around me and also took out part of the shipyard with it. I flew the fighter away from the explosion and turned it in the direction of the Eclipse. I turned on the comlink on the fighter and fixed it on the same frequency we had designated for the Eclipse and the fighters. I heard the communication between Nawn and Jace as I saw the fighters fly by the destruction from the explosion. Immediately I saw the Imperial Cruisers they spoke about in the distance.

I opened the channel and began to speak to the flight crew and the Eclipse. “Well come on guys. Don’t count me out just yet. I want to play too.” I waited a second and continued. “This is Captain Ewan on board a stolen Imperial Tie Fighter to the Eclipse. I’m on your six. Permission to come on board.”

Jace Keller
Oct 6th, 2006, 04:55:20 AM
"I knew nothing would stop a Ewan!" I said happily as I flipped some switches to open the hangar doors to allow all the fighters to enter.

Aramis began counting them as they came in. "All are in, including the captain."

"Good," I said as I looked at the computer, it still had a few seconds. When the alarms sounded that the jump was indeed ready. I hit the button, and the starlines were the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

"We are secure." I announced as our mission was a success. "We got what we came for!" Even I could hear the joyous rain of our crew as they yelled and hollared. I smiled as I removed my safety harness and looked at Aramis as I got up. "Smooth sailing from here..."

A flash suddenly errupted in my peripheral view outside and something hit us. I was thrown backwards into the controls. "What the...." Pain went through my back as I sat dazed for a moment.

Aramis was on it immediately as he used the systems scanners to see what was happening. A look of shock came over him. "Imperial crusiers right on our tails!"

Another shock hit us as I began get up, it threw me forward as I tried to climb back into the pilots chair. "Full power on rear deflector sheilds..." Was the last thing I heard Aramis say as I was taken by darkness.

Aramis Rakai
Oct 6th, 2006, 10:51:41 AM
Our weapons aren't helping!! I thought as I was thrust forward from another blast. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jace being thrown again with a heavy groan into the controls. Sparks flashed as his body bounced off and he hit the floor with a loud 'thud' and he remained still.

Our power levels were going down, as I switched all our power to the deflector shields...one or two more direct hits and we were done. My mind was racing as another blast hit us...but, this one was not from a laser base...no, this one was much worse.

An ion blast!!

The electrical systems nulled before my eyes as I tried to override to a different generator, it didn't help...the blast was killing all my electrical components almost immediately.

"Deflector sheilds malfunctioning, deflector sh..." The electronic activated warning voice died. Another ion blast hit us without the protection of our shields. My controls sparked and hissed before me and went dead. The starlines before me ended immediately, throwing the ship into regular space and plowing into anything in its way. Luckily for us, there was nothing in the way at this time, but we were headed right for a planet and it was getting closer by the moment.

"Sith!" I said as I knew somehow I had to override the electrical at least in the bridge to dump fuel cells and get some type of steering or breaking systems going. From the looks of it, I didn't have to much time.

I paid no attention to Jace as I quickly opened up a floor panel that led to the engine compartment, under the bridge. Taking the ladder down into the darkness, I could hear pounding outside the bridge doors trying to get in. I nearly fell down half the rungs and twisted my ankle, but kept going there was no time to lose. With my pen light, I made it to one of our emergency generators. Quickly, opening it I punched in an override code and had to manually start it up. Seconds ticked by, as I worked carefully to get the machine running, part of my mind let me breath as it kicked in, all I had to do now was to get the power to transfer to the breaking and steering systems. This in itself would not be easily done. I had to make sure all the wires were unhooked in a certain way and rehooked back in the same order. As I removed the panel for what I needed, a series of wires came out.

I felt the pressure of the task and as I worked feverishly to conduct the power to the places I needed it, I could feel the ship being to rock out of control. Connecting the last wire, I stuffed it back into the compartment and closed it. With a deep breath, I flipped the switch to transfer the power to the connections I made...the connectors started to turn green. "Thank the Gods!" I yelled as I limped towards the ladder to get back up to the bridge. Pulling myself up, I grimaced as I could still hear thumps on the bridge doors.

The control panel was lighting up as I slammed into the pilots seat and fastened in as the planet before me was growing larger, it wouldn't be but moments when we were busting through the atmosphere at a dangerous rate of speed. Flipping on a switch, the breaking systems began to slowly engage.

I grabbed the headset. "Harness alert! Harness alert, this is not a drill! Get into harnesses immediately!" My thoughts went to Jace, but there was nothing I could do at this time, we were coming in heavy and fast.

I was hoping to the Gods that everyone could get to a harness and no doors were closed, because there had been no time to get the power grid to the door locks...none of the doors would open now.

I was on my own this time, the crews lives were in my hands now...my eyes narrowed as the nose of our ship began to turn a fiery red as we hit the atmosphere and the ship began to bounce around. My monitors began to scream as I held tightly to the steering mechanism and pulled the nose back to keep us from coming straight in. No simulator gave you this kind of effects, I thought wildly as I felt my mind ease and felt as if the ship were becoming part of me. It was a strange feeling to have as the ship broke through the incessive cloud cover and I saw grey boggy land coming up quickly beneath us...at least there was land for us to hit...

I hoped everyone was ready, because we were still coming in awfully fast even with our breaking systems working on low power.

Tony Maxwell
Oct 6th, 2006, 12:01:25 PM
The ride was getting rough, even before the doctor woman told him off. Tony was about to leave the room when a voice called urgently over the comm system, "Harness alert! Harness alert, this is not a drill! Get into harnesses immediately!" Tony didn't loose a moment as he moved into the room and located the crew emergency harnesses located in little hatches in the bulkhead of the room. All he had to do was flip open the hatch and pull the little seat out on it's well oiled track, lock it into place, and do the same with three other such devices. There was nothing they could do for Quay so Tony helped the doctor strap her securely into one of the emergency harnesses and then latch himself into one while the Doctors did the same.

Right now he was REALLY wishing he had his droids with him...

Argos Ewan
Oct 6th, 2006, 03:32:02 PM
After I had landed within the flight bay I felt the ship go into hyperspace. I walked over to Nawn and shook his hand. “You’ve done an exceptional job Commander. Your to be commended for your efforts and you shall be. Right now I need to go and see my wife and .........” suddenly I felt the ship buck as it was hit by something. “What the Frell!” The ship was hit again and the lights flickered. “That wasn’t cannon fire! The cruisers are using Ion Cannons!” I looked around at everyone and motioned toward the fighters. Everyone to your fighters! Strap yourselves in! We’re going to lose power and the mag-gravs to the fighters are going to fail! Get in and strap in for protection!”

Just as I gave my orders Aramis sounded off with a Harness Alert. Everyone scrambled to their fighters and strapped themselves in. As I ran toward the Tie Fighter all the fighters in the hanger began to slide across the hanger deck and a fighter slid across and slammed into my back sending me flying across the hanger and my body bounced off one of the fighters. As I slid off the fighter I hit the deck and grabbed my side as i felt the pain in my side. I rolled across the deck trying to catch my breath. With every breath I felt the agony within me with every breath I took. As I lay upon the deck I could feel the ship lurching and weaving as it moved. What in the world is Jace doing?

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 6th, 2006, 03:52:17 PM
After we got Quay’Na strapped down we strapped ourselves in too. I looked over at Quay’Na and shook my head as I looked at Celeste. “She can’t take much of this. What in the world is Jace doing?” I thought for a moment and I began to piece things together. “Wait a minute. That was Aramis that gave that Harness Warning. What’s happened to Jace! Oh my Gods! Something has happened to Jace!” I reached down and feverishly grabbed at my harness and tried to unfasten them. “I’ve got to get to Jace! Something is wrong with him. I just know it!”

Celeste Jade
Oct 6th, 2006, 04:06:09 PM
I grabbed her hands. "Don't!" I told her. "You can't help him, the doors won't let you! They gave us this warning for a reason, Avalon! We can't get out of our harnesses! We have to survive this, our job is not done yet." I told her as I looked at her.

"Quay needs us. Both of us."

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 6th, 2006, 04:12:22 PM
I looked at Celeste and felt terrible in how I behaved. "Your right and I even promised Jace I would never do that. I am sorry Celeste but I'm just not used to all of this."

I looked over toward Quay'Na once more as I continued. "I am so worried about her though. This pour girl has been through so much as of late. I‘ve never seen a case as bad as hers. I can‘t imagine what she may have gone through. I only hope that once she is over this that she‘ll be able to put this behind her. From what Argos has told me in the past, they love each other so much. It would be a shame to see their love go down hill after this. Especially after what he has gone through to get her back and the lives it cost in doing so."

Suddenly the ship lurched once again and I gritted my teeth and grabbed my harness straps and held on tightly as my body was thrown against them.

Nawn Erdon
Oct 6th, 2006, 08:04:38 PM
As the Captain spoke to me I felt a great pleasure in his words and was happy that he appreciated the work I had done. I listened to him when I too knew we were under attack when the ship lurched and shifted. As he gave his orders to man the fighters I waved the pilots toward their ships. “Do as the Captain ordered! It maybe your only chance to survive this!”

I quickly ran to the Seth and climbed in and shut the cockpit just as the Seth began to slide across the deck before I could strap in. I looked over and saw the Seth sliding toward the Captain. I placed my hands on the cockpit and yelled to the Captain. “Captain, watch out!” My words never reached him and I heard his body hit the fuselage of the Seth and went under the fighter. I looked out the other side of the cockpit and saw the Captain rolling across the deck as he tried to catch is breath. Suddenly the Seth slammed into the Imperial Tie fighter and the force of it threw me to the other side of the cockpit and my head hit the cockpit and fiercely pushed my head backwards straining my neck and pulled the muscles in my neck. I sat back in my seat and found that I couldn’t move my head. I moved my eyes and tried to see the Captain when darkness suddenly took me from consciousness.

Celeste Jade
Oct 6th, 2006, 08:36:22 PM
I closed my eyes as my body pressed hard against my restaints. I was glad we stablized Quay'Na's head in a brace, so her neck wouldn't be strained. I was scared as I felt the ship lurch forward. I prayed for it to be over as the lights went out and the emergency lights flickered.

Aramis Rakai
Oct 6th, 2006, 09:27:43 PM
It was as if my whole life suddenly flashed before me for a mere second as I tucked the nose up again. With quick percision, I dropped the fuel cells so we wouldn't turn into a fireball as I was going to attempt to bring us down in one peice.

I took more power to the breaking systems as the land beneath us zipped by. "Come on, come on...slow us down!" I said through clenched teeth as I tried to keep the ship above the treeline...if in fact, what we were flying above were treees, it was hard to tell for everything beneath us was a grayish mud color. If it were mud, it would come in very handy.

There were no clearings here whatsoever, that I could see and as the generators power descended...so did we. "Oh, Gods..." I yelled as the bottom of Argos' ship began to clip the treeline. I strained the breaking harder and heard the engines grind and whine in contempt as we delved deeper into the trees. I couldn't hold her steady anymore as I ransacked the trees and we hit the ground at a greater rate of speed than I had ever wanted. I was thrown against my harness as the ship hit and like a stone skipping across a mill pond, we skittered and bounced along taking out trees and rocks. There was absolutely nothing more I could do, but to attempt to steer clear of the boulders and rock formations that we neared. Suddenly, without warning the nose hit a deep bog and plunged us right in, stopping us with enough force to nearly throw me out of my harness and through the port glass.

The wind had been knocked from me and it took me a few minutes to recover. The engines were still grinding and hissing and as I got my bearings I quickly shut everything down.

I looked over and saw Jace's body still unconscious laying nearby, it was evident he'd taken a beating. I unfastened my harness and got over to him, ignoring the fierce pain in my ankle. "Jace, buddy are ya alright?" I asked gently. "I gotta get you out of here."

I got to my feet and limped over to the door of the bridge, and ripped open the main control console. It didn't take me long to run a wire to one of our portable generators and splice it together enough to get the door to open.

I began to feel the crashes aches and pains it left me in, but my ankle was the worst as I continued down the corridor slowly to find help for Jace. The silence was the worst, I hoped I hadn't killed everyone in my ill-mannored attempt to crash land. "Hello? Is anyone alive?" I called as I struggled on my ankle to find anyone...alive.

Tony Maxwell
Oct 6th, 2006, 09:48:15 PM
Everything went to frell the moment the ship started buckling and shaking like the ball in a game of gravball. Tony was thrown back and forth in his strap with every shake and spin of the ship. Then everything stopped. The ship felt like it had evened out and was flying straight again. It was the breath before the storm, and the storm came in the shape of a huge clank that shook the entire ship and threw Tony against his restriants so hard that the material bit into his skin. The air shot out of his lungs like a bullet from a slugthrower and his vision blured, but not so much as to prevent him from seeing Celeste, one of the doctor,'s restriant belt break. Tony could only watch in horror as she flew across the room, the base of her spine crashing into the edge of the bolted down table shortly before she hit the opposite wall and stopped moving. Tony's mouth opened to swear, but he had no air in his lungs in which to form words.

More reverberations shook the ship and stressed all the harnesses to the breaking point, but in the end Tony, Quay'Na, and the other doctor faired much better then Celeste. Their harnesses held, if only just barely. A long shriek of stressed metal filling the air and deffened all that heard it. The ship grouned to a halt, Tony could feel the decrees in speed and the eventual stop.

He blacked out...

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 6th, 2006, 10:04:49 PM
I sat back and braced myself as the lights began to flicker and the ship felt as if it were hitting something. The ship jumped and pounded something really hard and then suddenly stopped. As the lights flickered I looked at Celeste just as her harness snapped and she went flying across the Medical Bay and hit with her back against a stationary table. As I watched her I saw her body arch back over the table as her body snapped backwards. As quickly as her body flung backwards it went forward and she went to the deck and remained there unmoving. “Celeste! Celeste are you alright,” I yelled as I was being thrashed about within my harness. Suddenly the ship immediately stopped and I hit my head on the bulkhead behind me and the emergency lighting came on.

Now groggy, I undid my harness and fell to the deck and crawled to Celeste and saw she was unconscious and not moving but still breathing. I looked across the deck and saw the stranger on the floor too. I crawled to him and checked on him too and found him unconscious too. I rolled onto my back and rubbed my head and took a moment to recover from the pain I was in. I slowly stood up and checked on Quay’Na and through everything that had just happened, she still remained stable.

In the distance I could hear Aramis shouting and yelled back to him. “Aramis?! I need help in here! We have injured in the Medical Bay and I’m all alone in here!”

Argos Ewan
Oct 6th, 2006, 10:28:57 PM
When the ship stopped moving I rolled onto my stomach and slowly stood up as I held onto my side. I didn’t know if my ribs were broke or not but I knew it really hurt. I walked around several of the damaged fighters and went to the Seth and opened the cockpit and saw Nawn just coming conscious. I saw him trying to move his head but couldn’t. I put my hand onto his chest to stop him from moving. “Easy there my friend. Don’t move.” I reached around his neck and felt down his spine. “I don’t think your neck is broke, but you’ve pulled some muscles I am sure of it. Just sit easy, I’ll have someone help you out and get you to the Medical Bay, just sit tight.”

I stepped down from the Seth and felt blood running down the left side of my face and wiped it off and remembered getting wounded when I was on board the Lynx. I looked at my shoulder and saw me bleeding there to from the same fight. I began to walk as I breathed and quickly grabbed my ribs again and remembered to not breathe in so deeply again.

I looked across the hanger bay and saw several pilots emerging from their fighters. “I need two of you to come over here and help the Commander. He has injured his neck and needs taken to the Medical Bay right away. Please be careful with him,” I said as two of the pilots ran past me.

I looked over and pointed to others who had gotten out of their ships and I walked toward them. "I want all of you to help me get the hanger bay doors open. We need to get inside the ship.” They walked with me to the door and all of us worked on the door until we finally got it open. Once opened, I walked in to go and see my wife to see how she was doing.

Aramis Rakai
Oct 7th, 2006, 06:37:04 AM
There was quite a bit of debris scattered throughout, where things had broken lose and moved. I found myself climbing over things to get to Avalon. The ship was still closing down some of its systems and I could hear electrical junctions pop and smoke. I couldn't tell what exactly the damage was to the outside, but I could find that out later. Right now, I wanted to get the injured to the med bay and make sure everyone was alright.

A pipe had jarred loose and was blocking the medbay doors. "Avalon, I can't get to you just yet I need some help with a pipe blocking the doors!" I called to her as I limped badly down the corridor to find everyone else.

I could hear movement in the lower compartments as I got to the stairs that led down to the hangar bay. It sounded like the door had just been forced open. Good someone survived downstairs.

I winced as I took a step downward on the first stair. The pressure on my ankle was intense. I yelped and guessed I'd broken it and went no further in that direction. "I need some help up here!" I called as I managed to get back up that step.

Gideon
Oct 7th, 2006, 11:54:07 AM
I ran through the corridors, trying to reach an unmanned harness. I finally got to my quarters, and fighting against the gravity and the constant lurch and motion of the ship, I got the door open, and dashed to the emergency harness. As I got the first belt strapped in, we went into a spin. I was tossed about, my unrestrained limbs flailing wildly. I tried my hardest to get myself strapped in, but the ship struck something. My right arm slung backwards, against the wall of my quarters. As it slammed to it with a loud thud and a sickening squish, I saw the real problem. One of my dressing panels came loose, flying towards the point of gravity: the wall. I couldn't move my arm fast enough. The panel slammed into my arm, cutting deep into it. I felt the bite of artifical flesh, and the rend of some of the electronic components. Were it not for the fact that my right arm was artificial, I would've lost it then and there. Instead, the exposed electronic components began to short, carrying the current through my body. I felt myself jump and shimmy from the voltage. A growl escaped my lips. As the ship came to a stop, so did my consciousness.

Aramis Rakai
Oct 7th, 2006, 12:17:17 PM
All the emergency lighting was flashing and I knew it wasn't going to last much longer. The ship wasn't level so it made walking somewhat hard, especially when one had a bad ankle as I did.

I made my way to the quarters to see if anyone needed help, most of these doors were open and there was one that had caught my attention. There was alot of electrical activity going on in there as I limped on. It was Gideon's room, I feared my friend had been electricuted or worse as a burnt smell filled my nostrils.

"Gideon!" I called as I quickly entered and my eyes went wide. What I saw turned my completion blue...Gideon's head was hanging down resting on this chest plate, but the electrical pops and hisses were not coming from the lighting...they were coming from him!

I looked and saw an array of circuitry and wires where his arm should have been, but what was there was all mechanical. I gently went to him and touched his neck to find a pulse, it was there. I blew out a sigh of relief to know this. From the looks of things, he wasn't able to get his harness on in time before we crashed...I hadn't given them enough time!

I knelt as good as I could beside him. "Gideon, can you hear me? It's Aramis, come on...wake up." I shook him gently.

Gideon
Oct 7th, 2006, 12:43:04 PM
My vision was blurry. I felt the jolts of electricity. They hurt, but they were getting weaker. The power cells in my arm must've given out finally. I felt someone shake me, saw the blurry form of a being. I opened my eyes. I saw Aramis, standing over me. I smiled. He seemed saddened, his eyes clouded by guilt. My voice resounded from the mask.

"Good flying, soldier. Good flying. Don't even blame yourself. If we did have time for it, instead of assessing the damage, it still wouldn't do any good, or even be true. It was the Imperial cruiseships that caused this, not your piloting. We could've been all dead, destroyed up there. Personally, I'd prefer to be alive versus a corpse..."

Argos Ewan
Oct 7th, 2006, 04:49:54 PM
As I made my way through the passageway toward the Medical Bay I could hear Avalon yelling. As I continued forward I heard Aramis call back to her saying that a pipe was in the way and couldn’t get to her. I continued to walk forward carefully as I moved wires that were hanging from the cieling of the passageway. I heard people coming up behind me and saw some of the pilots carrying Nawn with them as they carefully stumbled around some of the debris that was strung about the passageway. “Be careful with him,” I yelled back at them. “There is stuff strung all over the place.”

As I continued forward I came upon an open compartment and saw Aramis trying to help Gideon. I knew right now was a bad time to panic and I remained calm as I looked at Aramis. “Lieutenant, I’ve got some pilots coming up behind me and they are taking Nawn to the Medical Bay. I heard about the situation with the door there. I’ll get the guys to help me get the door open. Go ahead and see if you can help him,” I said as I looked at Gideon.

I watched Aramis as he tried to stand from his knelling position and saw him favor his leg. I went to him and felt his ankle and found it swollen from wrenching it. I took a hold of him and sat him down. “You better stay here and stay off that foot. It looks like you’ve injured yourself.”

The pilots had brought Nawn as far as Gideon’s cabin and stopped outside his door and interrupted me. “Captain? Are you alright.”

I stood up and had forgotten about my ribs as they quickly reminded me of my injury and I quickly grabbed them to ease the pain. “Oh, humf! ye...yeah I’m fine. I need you to continue to the Medical Bay with me,” I replied. “Something is in the door and it won’t open.”

I looked back at Aramis, “you stay here with him and see if you can help him. We’ll go ahead and see if we can get the door open at the Medical Bay.”

I walked out ahead of the pilots and walked to the Medical Bay. I pointed at two of the pilots that weren’t holding Nawn. “You two, help me remove this pipe.” Together we pryed and pulled at the pipe and finally got it to move and we opened the door.

I walked in and saw Celeste laying on the floor and then looked at Avalon. “What happened to...” I suddenly saw Quay’Na strapped to a table and slowly walked toward her. “Quay’Na........?” I walked to her side and undid the straps that held her down. Once I had the straps off of her I took her into my arms. “Oh Quay’Na.” I lay her down and looked into her face as I carressed her face with my right hand. “Oh my love. Please, oh please talk to me,” I said as tears fell from my eyes. I had never shown sorrow in front of anyone before, but I could not hold it back any longer. I drew her body to mine and gently held her close as I cried.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 7th, 2006, 05:36:16 PM
I looked on with great sadness as Argos held Quay’Na in his arms and cried. I’d never seen a man so strong that had broken like this. I could tell his world had collapsed around him and knew he was experiencing pain as nobody could ever withstand. Everyone in the room stood in awe as they looked on as the room went dead silent.

I slowly walked over to Argos and placed my hands onto his shoulders. “Come on Sir. She’ll be alright but it’s going to take time.” I wanted to help him move away from Quay’Na to help him get himself together but I just couldn’t do it.

I stepped back from him and looked at the pilots as I thought about Aramis and knew that he too needed to be here with his mother. I walked close to the pilots that weren’t holding onto Nawn and whispered to them. “If any of you know where Aramis is, please go get him and bring him here. Do it now, please.”

Two of the pilots nodded their heads and walked out of the room.

I looked back at Agros as he still clung onto his wife as he cried and I put my hands to my face and began to cry.

I finally got myself under control as I wiped the tears from my face. I motioned toward those who were helping Nawn. “Carefully bring him to the bed over there,” I said as I pointed toward the bed.

After they lay him on the bed I urged them to take Celeste to another bed. “Take her to that bed and be careful. Her back is broken, I’m sure of it.”

Six of them picked Celeste up and gently put her in the bed I requested them to put her in and they placed her on her back.

Aramis Rakai
Oct 7th, 2006, 06:08:32 PM
My ankle was really hurting, but I chose to ignore it the best I could. Others were in much worse for wear than myself. I remained by Gideon as a few others came in and helped him. I got to my feet carefully and limped behind the group that was taking my friend to the Med bay. I told two of the other pilots of Jace needing medical attention, they hurried off in his direction as I limped in and saw Argos holding my mother.

He was overcome with emotion. I stepped up to him and put my hand on his shoulder to ease his pain. It was about that time that Quay's heart monitor flatlined...

My heart sunk...as the alarm wailed.

Argos Ewan
Oct 7th, 2006, 06:38:18 PM
As Aramis came in and put his hand on my shoulder I looked at him and put my arm around him. “I’m so sorry Son. I never wished this on her. Please believe me.”

I suddenly heard the alarms go off on Quay’Na’s heart monitor. I looked on with horror as Avalon pushed Aramis and myself aside.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 7th, 2006, 06:50:14 PM
I suddenly heard the alarms go off on Quay’Na’s heart monitor and quickly went to her as I pushed Argos and Aramis aside. “She’s flatlined,” I announced. I repeated my last efforts to try to revive her again. Again, as I hit her chest while I was on top of her I had to hit her three times this time to get any responce from her. As she responded her body heaved hard as she took air in. As I sat on top of her I bent down listened to her heart as I placed my ear to her chest. I heard it but it sounded thready to me. “She’s alive but I don’t know how much more she can take of this. This is the second time I’ve had to do this,” I said as I climbed down from her. “She burning up and I’ve got o get this under control or we’re going to lose her for sure.”

I walked over to a nearby cabinet and brought out another ice blanket for her. I tore open the blanket and got it working and threw it over her. I reached over and gave her another injection and massaged her arm to get the meds to work faster. “This is about all I can do for her. The rest is up to her body and the Gods now.”

Aramis Rakai
Oct 7th, 2006, 07:34:58 PM
I watched in horror as Avalon pounded on my mother, I backed out of the room not wanting to watch...not wanting to know.

I closed my eyes and turned. I headed back down the corridor as fast as my limp would allow. Tears stung my eyes as I made my way down to the stairwell. I stopped in my tracks as I looked at the steps, shaking my head I grit my teeth and decended the stairs. I was so angry at that moment, I didn't care about the pain.

I went to my workshop and slammed the door. I was shaking as I looked at the mess it was in. Things were scattered all over and wires were hanging from the ceiling.

I swear I'll go after the Imperials myself if she dies! I thought madly as I picked up a tool from the floor and hurled it against the wall. It felt good and I picked up another and another, it wasn't until I actually kicked something with my bad leg that brought me back...

Pain shot up through my leg and I hit the floor cursing in pain.

Argos Ewan
Oct 7th, 2006, 07:51:17 PM
As Avalon worked on my wife I saw the look of horror on Aramis’s face and saw him leave.

When Avalon finished and spoke to me, I went back to my wife and held her hand and looked down at her. “Quay’Na, my love. Speak to me. Come on baby. Don’t leave me like this. Fight, fight for our love.” As she remained unmoving I slowly turned away and went after Aramis.

As I went to his workshop I heard him throwing things and then there was nothing but silence and then I heard him cursing. I opened the door and saw him on the floor. “Why did you leave son,” I asked. “We should be there for her. Right now we are all she has left.”

Aramis Rakai
Oct 7th, 2006, 08:12:32 PM
I looked up at him and shook my head. "I'm sorry, Father. I couldn't stand to watch, every moment that passed made me so angry at what they did to her...to us. I couldn't bear it...and this." I motioned to the mess of my workshop. I looked at the man who I claimed as my father. "I'm sorry about the ship...I...I..." I looked away, I didn't even want to think about the damage I caused, not to mention the people I hurt.

Why did things always have to turn bad, whenever I was around? Was I some kind of a bad luck person? I sighed and winced as I tried to stand, my ankle was throbbing.

Argos Ewan
Oct 7th, 2006, 08:28:34 PM
“Whoa,” I responded as I saw him limp and took a hold of him. “Sit down.” I helped him to sit down. “What has happened has happened and it wasn’t your fault and it wasn’t Jace’s fault either. What happened was to be expected after taking a blast like we did. So you see, it’s no surprise we ended up crashing here, wherever we are. I still haven’t figured that one out yet, but that isn’t important right now. Your mother is everything that is on my mind right now.”

I looked at my son and smiled, “well one thing is for sure. The one who was responsible for her condition is now dead. I’ve seen to it. If you saw the Lynx blow up then you saw him die.”

Aramis Rakai
Oct 7th, 2006, 08:50:52 PM
"That was some fireworks show." I commented with a slight smile, I was quiet for a few moments. "I think, I'm ready to go back up there and see my mom."

Argos Ewan
Oct 7th, 2006, 09:05:33 PM
I looked at my son and reached down and around him to help support him. "I will walk with you then son. Let's hope she comes around soon. I only hope that she recovers. It's really killing me that we have her back and yet she hasn't found that she is home, or at least what is left of it." I smiled at him as I lifed him up to help him stand. "Come on, let's bring her the rest of the way home son, together."

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 7th, 2006, 09:19:21 PM
As Quay’Na’s condition began to stabilize I checked on Nawn. Since I did the anatomy of his species when we were at Bespin, it made it easy for me to find out what his problem was. After I checked him out, I put a neck brace on him. “There now this is going to be a little uncomfortable for you but it can be removed once you feel better and can move your head with ease. So don’t try to rush it. Give it time and let it heal."

Nawn Erdon
Oct 7th, 2006, 09:24:38 PM
When the doctor finished and continued her work I movedd my head around and found it quite stiff from the neck brace she had placed on me. I slowly sat up and looked across the room as Argos and Aramis entered. "Thank you Doctor. I will wear this until the soreness goes out of my neck."

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 7th, 2006, 09:40:32 PM
After working on Nawn I went directly to Celeste and began checking on her condition. Still unconscious, it made it easier for me to check her out. I rolled her onto her side and began to check her spine out. Immediately I found that her back was broke and traction was required. I immediately placed a neck brace on her and placed two harnesses about her ankles. Once complete I turned on the traction device and the bed hissed as I stretched her spine and I turned the controls to help keep her spine straight and allowed it to begin it’s healing.

Once I was done with Celeste I went back and checked on Quay’Na and her condition. I saw that her temperature had now slightly fallen, but she still had a long way to go to heal. That is if her body would let her do exactly that. I looked at Argos and Aramis and spoke with them to help give them some comfort. “Well she does appear to be heading in the correct direction now and I think I can honestly say she’s off my severe listing but she’s still got quite a ways to go yet. I will have to monitor her for some time.”

Aramis Rakai
Oct 7th, 2006, 09:45:20 PM
I grimaced as inwardly as I could as he helped me to my feet. I nodded as I limped back through the door and up the steps. "I'll start working on some of the repairs as soon as I know she's alright." I said as we made it up the final step.

We slowly got back to the Medbay and I saw that my mother was still alive. Avalon stopped us and gave us her report, but I continued to limp in and gently held her hand. "Hey, Mom. We're all here, we're just waiting for you now...all those times you sent me messages, it finally paid off. You're home."

I pushed a tuft of hair away from her face and sighed deeply.

Then it happened...she squeezed my hand. My eyes widened. "Mom! I felt that, do it again!" I turned and looked at my father. "She squeezed my hand!"

She did it again as her eyes slowly opened.

Quay Rakai-Ewan
Oct 7th, 2006, 10:02:45 PM
My head hurt and I could hear a voice that sounded very familiar...it was Aramis! My son! I felt the warmth of his hand around mine and drew on the touch. His voice lit me up for a few moments, but the Force wouldn't allow it to remain. It called to me...and I knew that my life that I once embraced with my husband and my child would end.

I had to see them, opening my eyes was a task in itself. My vision was blurry, but I could make out my son and then another stepped up and I smiled. My lips were dry and cracked, but I could not help to smile at my husband. I was weak and my body was shaking from the cold...was I really home? I knew it wouldn't last and I had to save the relationship between Argos and his son.

"Ar-gos..." My teeth were chattering and my body shook with chills as I looked at these two men who were my life.

Argos Ewan
Oct 7th, 2006, 10:06:11 PM
I looked down at my wife as my son saw her eyes open. “Blessed be the Gods.” I took her other hand in mine. “Welcome home my love. We’re here with you,” I smiled as I looked at her. “Take it easy. Don’t hurry yourself. We‘re not going anywhere. Yes, I am here,” I answered her.

Quay Rakai-Ewan
Oct 7th, 2006, 10:28:26 PM
The light within me was beginning to fade. I could feel it and I knew what I had to do. Argos needed to be told and I was the only one who knew this.

I looked at him as I felt his hand holding mine. His eyes were so full of love and what he was about to be told was a lie that I had kept from him for over 73 years.

I felt my body losing it's grip on life and wasn't even sure if this were truly happening, perhaps it was a bad dream and I would awaken and nothing were going on. "I've accepted the will of the Force...I'm so sorry, I have to leave you..." My voice trailed off as I closed my eyes for a brief moment. As I looked at him and then to my son, tears came to my eyes. "It was not fair...it so was not fair..." I breathing began to become labored as I spoke.

"I lied...so many years ago, it was me..." I looked at Argos as I said these things. "I was Palleus and Aramis...is your son..." Darkness swallowed me up again as I barely heard the alarms sound off.

Argos Ewan
Oct 7th, 2006, 10:42:02 PM
As I listened to what she was saying I couldn’t understand any of it until she lowered a rock on me by mentioning a name I had not heard for many many years. “Palleus, what? That was.......how?” I looked at Aramis with shock at what I just heard and looked back at Quay. “I don’t understand,” I said to her. Her eyes closed and the alarms rang out again. I took a hold of Aramis’s arm and pulled him away from his mother so Avalon could come to her aid.

As she performed her task again I shook my head as I looked at Aramis. “We’ve got o give Avalon room to work. I don’t understand what she was saying or how it could be. You ‘ARE’ my son? She has been lying to me; to us?” I shook my head. “No, she wouldn’t do that.”

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 7th, 2006, 10:50:53 PM
Having checked on Quay’Na I could see that she was coming around and left Argos and Aramis alone with her.

I looked over at he stranger who was still strapped into his harness but yet unconscious. I unfastened the straps on him and lay him onto the deck and placed a folded blanket under his head. I checked his pulse and everything told me that he had simply blacked out. I took another blanket and threw it over him to keep him warm and went back to check on Quay’Na as she had come to and now spoke to Aramis and Argos.

Something was said that caused Argos to step back and suddenly the alarm went off again. I quickly went to her aid again as Argos and Aramis stepped back to allow me to help her.

Aramis Rakai
Oct 7th, 2006, 10:53:15 PM
I'd seen that look before from my mother, it was when things were at their very worst and she knew she had to fess up to something...but, this was the first time I'd ever been involved. I felt like all the worlds had come crashing upon my chest, I couldn't breathe as I stood there beside...my father? But, what of the man whom she said was my father and he died in the tsunami? Another lie?

Her voice hit me like a ton of bricks, she'd lied to me for this many years of a man that could have been the father I had always dreamed of...I stepped back from her and ran a hand through my hair as I stood there.

I didn't want to be here and I flinched to Argos' touch. I barely heard him speak as I shook my head, I needed to get out of here now! I wanted to be alone.

"I...I can't be here right now...I...n-need to leave." I left it at that and turned as I hastily limped out. I didn't want to be anywhere near her.

Argos Ewan
Oct 8th, 2006, 03:53:54 PM
As Aramis walked out I felt the urge to go after him, but had come to know he needed his space right now. I walked back in and I looked around and saw the stranger that was with Quay’Na, Nawn and Celeste and still I hadn’t heard about Jace.

I walked over to Avalon as she worked on the supplies. “How is everything around here so far? What do you think about my wife? Is she going to make it?” I knew I sounded like I was mindlessly speaking but I could grasp things better by asking what I had asked. I used this to keep my mind focused and right now I needed this for the moment.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 8th, 2006, 05:37:23 PM
I listened as the Captain rambled on. “Captain, Captain, please.” I put the hypo down and gave him my attention. “I can’t say anything about your wife.” I shook my head and continued as I sighed. “Captain, I saw her wake and speak to you and Aramis. I wouldn’t put much weight in anything she says to you right now. Her temperature is dangerously high. It was over 104 degrees a while ago and I’m sure it hasn’t gone down much since then, I‘m sure of it.”

I walked over to Quay’Na and used my scanner on her and showed it to him. “See here. It’s now 102 degrees and even at this and as long as she has been under, it couldn’t have made things any easier for her to be able to talk lucidly. I’m sorry Captain, it’s just not possible. Maybe later she can speak more lucidly to you.”

Argos Ewan
Oct 8th, 2006, 06:00:20 PM
“I, I don’t understand. What she told me was....”

Suddenly some of the pilots walked in with Jace in hand and he didn’t look well. As they placed him in a bed I walked toward him as Avalon ran past me to his aid. I looked over him as she began checking him out.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 8th, 2006, 06:07:18 PM
As Jace was brought in I quickly went to his side. I found him slowly coming from unconsciousness as i caressed his face. “Jace, Jace; speak to me. Come on my love. Please answer me.” I leaned over him and softly kissed him. “I love you.”

Jace Keller
Oct 8th, 2006, 06:39:43 PM
The darkness that shadowed me slowly began to fade. The first thing I felt was an intense pounding in the back of my head. I groaned as I felt softeness on my lips and slowly opened my eyes.

My entire body hurt like hell as my vision began to slowly clear. I couldn't remember what had happened as I saw Avalon, I'd not see her face in years. "Tell the guy with the jackhammer to lay off." I groaned deeply.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 8th, 2006, 06:51:48 PM
“Very funny my love,” I said as I smiled at him as I held his head in my hands. I felt something wet on my right hand and drew it back from him and saw the blood that now covered my hand. I reached over and took a pen light from the nearby table and turned it on and looked into his eyes. What I saw didn’t look good to me. I took my hand and placed it to his back to help him sit up. “I’m going to sit you up. I need to look at something.” As I sat him up I looked at the back of his head and lay him back down. “Jace, can you hear me alright? How is your vision,” I asked as I placed a towel to the back of his head.

Jace Keller
Oct 8th, 2006, 06:57:24 PM
Her voice seemed to strangely echo in my head as she sat me up. The sensation caused me to feel immense dizziness as I tried to look at her.

I shook my head and it only caused more pain. "You're echoing in my ears...I'm utterly dizzy and my vision focusing and unfocusing..."

I was ever so glad to lay back down. "What happened and where am I?" I asked blankly.

Argos Ewan
Oct 8th, 2006, 07:36:39 PM
I walked forward to my brother and tried to answer his questions. “You were flying the Eclipse and we crashed here. During the crash you were injured and they just brought you in just a moment ago. Do you remember any of this?”

Jace Keller
Oct 8th, 2006, 07:48:43 PM
My mind drew a big blank as I tried to remember. I looked at my brother and found myself frustrated. "I can't remember anything..."

Gideon
Oct 8th, 2006, 07:53:07 PM
Once the power cells had died, they worked to get me unstuck. It wasn't too difficult. Once they got some of the weight off, I slid out, my right arm hanging limply at my side as I walked out of the room and headed to the medbay. All I needed was some asprin to take the edge off of the headache. Once I had that in me, it was a matter of getting my arm fixed, and then I could more adequately help the others get into working order. Argos was lucky that the price already reflected damage control. Otherwise, I would most likely be out of here.....once, of course, I got over being Jace's "brother" and keeper, and then leaving Celeste.....

Celeste....I hope that she was doing okay. I walked slowly down the hall to the medbay, and stopped at the door when I saw, laying in one of the beds, Celeste. She was bruised badly, and I knew something as soon as I saw her. I had a vision of her bounding in the medbay, her harness breaking away from her. And a sickening crack....her back was broken. I slowly made my way through the medbay, my black armor, though tarnished, still shining in the light. It was clear that I had problems judged by the ripped right arm, the circuits and wires exposed, though the arm was still in one ragged piece. I looked down at Celeste, lying there on that slab, barely breathing. Poor Celeste.

Taking my left hand and breaking the air seal on the helmet, I took it off, and bit down on my glove with my teeth, and pulled the glove off. With my bare hand, I caressed her face, hoping against hope that she would awaken.

"Wake up, Celeste....Please, wake up...."

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 8th, 2006, 07:54:30 PM
I looked at Jace and placed a single finger in front of his face. "Jace, watch my finger." I moved my finger across in front of his face and his eyes responded oddly as I talked. “Do you remember anything about the love we have for each other. How we recently came to terms with our love and are now in love with one another? Do you remember anything about the Mission we just went on?”

Celeste Jade
Oct 8th, 2006, 08:14:18 PM
It was as if I was being drawn out of a dark shell. I heard his voice and did everything in my power to get to him. Gideon.

I slowly opened my eyes and heard the familiar blip of a heart monitor, of a couple heart monitors. My mouth was dry and my jaw ached. "Gideon..." I was barely able to whisper. I saw him looking down at me and guessed I'd been knocked out...but as my thoughts cleared...I realized I could not feel half my body.

"Oh, God..." I looked at Gideon. "I can't feel past my waist...oh god!!" I felt my chest tighten, I couldn't breath. Tears fell from my eyes as I started to hyperventilate.

Gideon
Oct 8th, 2006, 08:25:07 PM
I took her face in my left hand, and gave her a kiss. It was light, yet passionate. I looked into her eyes, my brown eyes with a slight red spots in it flickering slightly. I tried to get her to calm down.

"I told you I'd be back. It's gonna be fine. You can get work done. You'll be fine...."

Jace Keller
Oct 8th, 2006, 08:32:17 PM
My eyes could hardly follow her finger and her questions I was having a hard time of following. I felt my heart begin to race as I broke out into a sweat. Nothing was making sense as I looked at Avalon and tried to speak, but I couldn't form anything as I pitched forward and blacked out.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 8th, 2006, 08:43:45 PM
As Jace looked at me with confusion as I spoke I saw how his eyes moved. As he pitched I caught him and lay him back in the bed. I saw that he wasn't responsive any longer and had blacked out.

I turned and looked at Argos as I shook my head. "His brain is bleeding from a concussion. I don’t think it is serious but it is something that is going to take time for him to remember things and heal. This is going to take some time I am sure of it. I will stay by his side and help him through this.” I looked closely at he Captain. “Captain, I love him very much and he has come to terms to know that he loves me too. I won’t let go of him. He is forever in my heart and will always stay there, I promise you this.”

Argos Ewan
Oct 8th, 2006, 08:44:43 PM
“I know Avalon. He has explained this to me and about how he feels about you. I would be very pleased to have you as my sister-in-law and would be very proud to have you as such.” I placed my hand onto her shoulder. “You make me very proud of you. You are a very caring individual to be sure.”

Celeste Jade
Oct 8th, 2006, 08:47:28 PM
His voice seemed to sooth me and I was able to relx and get my breath. "My harness broke..." I told him as I looked at him. "Where are we?"

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 8th, 2006, 08:51:40 PM
“Thank you Sir. I appreciate your feeling about this and I will remember it.” I looked over at Celeste and saw her speaking with Gideon and crying.

“You’ll have to excuse me Sir. I have to check on Celeste.” Before he could answer I walked to Celeste to be by her side.

As I got by her I looked down at Celeste and took her hand in mine. “Gideon is right Celeste. Your condition is going to have to be operated on, but it can be repaired. I saw what happened to you and have examined you already. The condition is operative, but this ship has got to be repaired first to be able to maintain the power needed to do this. Hang in there until then, I‘m here and so is Gideon,” I said to her to show my support to her.

Gideon
Oct 8th, 2006, 09:03:29 PM
"We are in the medbay. And I know. I could tell. It's the only way that it could've happened. My harness came loose on landing. And so did the clothing panel. It slid down and got my arm....."

I showed her my arm, exposed circuits and all.

"But it's fixable, though. Oh, and by the way.....in case you can't tell, it's a prosthetic. I don't like to talk about it, but with it all smashed up and exposed, well, I have very little choice."

At this moment, Avalon came over, and spoke to Celeste. She was right. It was workable, fixable even. Just like my arm. I wanted to be here for Celeste. But right now, other than support, there was little I could do. With the wait to repair the ship, I could repair my arm while the ship was being repaired. That way, I could help fix the ship, and maybe get Celeste's operation going faster.

And then I realized that I had all the parts in my room. It would be fixed easily. It wouldn't take much time at all. Things could've been worse. Of course, they could've been better, but they could've been much worse....

I turned to Celeste.

"Relax, Celeste. Rest will do you good for some time. Just close your eyes, and get some sleep....It will help you. If you'll excuse me, love, I'll just be over here. I've got to speak to Avalon."

I knelt down and gave her a kiss, before turning to Avalon.

"A word, please?"

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 8th, 2006, 09:11:49 PM
I listened to Gideon as he spoke to Celeste and found that what he was saying was true. Even I didn’t know he had a prosthetic limb until he mentioned it.

As he asked to speak with me, I nodded and stepped away from Celeste to make our conversation private. “Her condition isn’t life threatening, but she’s going to need drastic surgery. The surgery could be more life threatening than her present condition, but it’s got to be done and soon. I’m really worried about doing this alone.” As I spoke I took a hold of his damaged arm and examined it. “The same thing applies about this.”

Gideon
Oct 8th, 2006, 09:19:38 PM
I nod, taking in the information.

"Oh, I've got this. You can focus on your other duties....This isn't nearly as bad as it looks. I've only got to replace the parts, and replace the prostethic skin, and I'm good to go. Just a little time at the bench, and I'm back to normal. Now, why would the surgery be more life threatening than her condition? Exposed nerves?"

If I had my other arm working, I would've been wringing my hands. I was nervous, though maybe it didn't show through my exterior. I always had a good pazaak face.....

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 8th, 2006, 09:27:54 PM
“I see,” I replied and walked over to a nearby cabinet and opened it. “I know we have some prosthetic replacement skin here somewhere and ...” suddenly I found the container I was looking for. “Ah, here it is.” I took the container and handed it to him. “I can help you with that if you wish. I’ve had some training on that very thing.”

“On the condition of Celeste it’s not just about the central nerves in her spine that matters. It’s also the alignment of the vertebra that is going to have to be replaced around the spinal column nerves within her spine. One wrong move or misalignment could cripple her for life or even kill her.”

Gideon
Oct 8th, 2006, 09:40:15 PM
I took a breath, deeper than usual.

"Thank you, Avalon. I would appreciate the help. Are Celeste's chances good?"

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 8th, 2006, 10:28:25 PM
I looked at him and sighed deeply and walked away from him. I knew everything I was about to say wouldn’t give him any comfort. I couldn’t look at him as I began to tell him. “If this had happened on a planet like Regis there wouldn't be a problem to even think of.” I turned and looked at him. “Here, I’m sure there is no help for her or else we would have seen help already.”

I walked toward him and stood in front of him and faced him face to face and placed my hand on his shoulder. “If I don’t do it myself she will die. If we get off this rock and try to get her to help she’ll never make it there. She will die before we ever get her anywhere because her time is short. This leaves her with one choice and only one chance to live. That is me doing this myself. She’ll have a forty percent chance of making it which is less than we would have in any other situation as things are right now. I’m sorry, but I will try. We have no choice.”

Tony Maxwell
Oct 9th, 2006, 05:49:12 PM
Noise was what greeted my ears as my consciencness returned. My eyes fluttered open and light stabbed into them like tiny knives and blinded me. I groaned and raised my hand to my eyes and rubbed them through their lids slowly. Eventually I managed to open my eyes and bear the brunt of the light until my eyes grew accustomed to the brightness and and the painful glare ceased. As it turned out the lights were quite dull, emergency lights by the look of their blue, sputtery light. An immense pain radiated from my chest and a close inspected revealed bruise marks where the straps of my harness had dug into my chest and upper arms. Breath was hard, but not impossible, as he pushed myself up on my elbows and looked about the room. The medical bay sported new bodies now, living bodies that is. People were clustered around the medical beds, leaving me alone to fend for myself. I couldn't blame them, I was a stranger on this ship, if it could still be called a ship after whatever it was we hit.

Slowly I regained my feet and used the edge of the bulkhead to get back on my toes. My vision swam for a moment and then the headache previously suppressed by the immense pain on my chest flooded in and deadened my thinking. I stumbled forward, only to bump my legs into a table I couldn't see because of the blurring of my vision. I waited calmly until my vision cleared enough to see and then reached a shaking hand up to my eyes and rubbed them as hard as possible, a dumb attempt to massage my burning brain, "Anyone have some painkillers?"

Afwa Dohren
Oct 9th, 2006, 06:28:23 PM
I finally got a chance to get outside the Eclipse. There it was raining and the ground was very soft and muddy. The was plant life everywhere around the ship. I pulled my jacket up over my head and looked about. Even though it was raining as most people would normally feel very miserable weather, I welcomed the chance to get out of the ship. Having been penned up for as long as I have, it was nice to be alive and out of the ship.

As I walked along side of the Eclipse I placed my hand to her outer skin and walked on. “Hello there Fair Lady. We’re going to get you up in pride again so don’t worry. Your going to be fine.” As I finally got to the front of the ship I saw how she was parked with the nose of her buried many feet deep in water. As I looked on stunned I shook my head. “No, no. You poor lady. We’re not going to give up on you.”

With a heavy heart I went back inside the ship. After going in I went to the Medbay and found the Captain and approached him. “Captain; I just went outside the ship and checked on her condition. She looks structurally sound but she’s many feet under water on the nose and it scorched pretty good. If we raise the landing gear we could bring her up I’m sure of it. Before we could ever launch we’d have to clear off quite an area for her first just to be able to launch her.”

Argos Ewan
Oct 9th, 2006, 06:29:44 PM
“Thank you for looking her over Afwa but this will have to wait. We have injured to attend to first. I know we have about two months of food and medicals to sustain us. So right now this is going to have to be put on the back burner.” I placed my hand onto his shoulder and smiled at him. “We’ll start on that when we can but for now we’ve got to take the time to heal.”

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 9th, 2006, 06:48:06 PM
As I spoke to Gideon I saw the stranger moving about in the background. I quickly went to him and took a hold of him to help stabilize him and his footing.

“Whoa, hold on there. You shouldn’t be moving about. I checked on you a while ago and know of your situation.” I urged him to sit down. “Please sit down on the floor here. We’re out of beds right now but I can monitor you.”

As he slid to the floor to sit I looked him over and watched his movement to see any signs and extent of his injuries. As I looked closely at him I could see burn marks on his neck and wrists. “I don’t know you or your name, so I assume you were one of the prisoners on the Lynx. We have the Captain’s wife here too.”

I reached over and touched his neck and then picked up one of his hands and turned it and examined his wrist. “Who did this to you? Whoever it was I’m sure someone will bring him to justice.”

Argos Ewan
Oct 9th, 2006, 07:09:13 PM
I heard Avalon’s words to the stranger and walked over to her and the stranger. “He was one of the prisoners that was caged up with Quay’Na,” I said as I looked down at him.

As I stood before him I straightened my vestment and stood boldly before him. “Sir, I am Captain Ewan. Captain of the Marauder Class Raiding Ship Eclipse. Welcome to our home and you are welcome to stay as long as you wish. I also want to thank you for being there and helping my wife. We owe you one. As far as bringing the monster to justice that harmed you and her, they are dead. I killed them myself and they will harm nobody else ever again.”

Gideon
Oct 9th, 2006, 07:35:35 PM
As the scene unfolded, I surveyed everything, taking in all the information. Everything was so hectic. Time to relax....

....by leaving the room and getting this arm fixed. After stopping by my room to get the needed parts, I walked down the hallway, and climbed down the stairs. I made my way into Aramis' workshop. I knocked on the door, and looked around. Aramis, or anyone else, wasn't in there. I went to the workshop, and began to work on my arm, taking the arm out of the socket receptacle on my right shoulder. I slowly worked on scrubbing off the scoring that the power cell's rupturing caused.

Aramis Rakai
Oct 9th, 2006, 07:49:17 PM
How was it when everything was on the edge of going alright, it all had to plummet back into the mud? I had her back, but now with what I heard...I felt betrayed.

I just needed some time to think of all this and I had gone to my quarters for a few moments, but this was really not my true refuge. That was downstairs in my workshop, again I winced as I slowly got downstairs. The pain in my ankle was becoming unbearable and it took all I had in me to get to the door.

I opened it and leaned against the frame for a moment to ease some of the pain. It was about then that I noticed I was not alone. "Gideon...what..." I stammered slightly as I tried to straighten and stand, but failed miserably when I put some pressure on my ankle and yelped at the pain. I slipped and fell, doing my best to catch myself, I did kind of and ended up on the floor with a crash. "Ow...that frellin' hurt." I said as I lay there in a heap.

Nawn Erdon
Oct 9th, 2006, 07:59:13 PM
I laid in the bed much longer than I wanted to and could finally move around but my neck remained stiff and remained in the brace. I slowly moved and sat up for a moment. After a short time I stood up and slowly walked over to Avalon.

“I think I will be alright for now. You need my bed for this man so I will go to my quarters now and rest there. Is that alright?”

Gideon
Oct 9th, 2006, 08:02:40 PM
I slowly got up from the workbench, and held my other arm, the only one currently attached, to Aramis.

"Need a hand? Here."

As I went to help Aramis up, I spoke again.

"I need an arm....Heh. Busted my old one...."

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 9th, 2006, 08:09:52 PM
“Yes, that will be fine Nawn and thank you for the bed. I’m sure we can use it,” I replied to him.

As Nawn walked out, I bent over and helped the stranger up with the Captain's help and took him to the bed Nawn had used. The Captain remained standing by the bed as I looked the stranger over more thoroughly. Once I completed my examination I covered him up. “well for the most part, your in pretty good shape compared to Quay’Na. I think you’ll recover quite nicely.”

Aramis Rakai
Oct 9th, 2006, 08:13:39 PM
"Thanks, buddy." I acknowledged as I took his hand and stood. With his help, I made it to one of my stools and took a seat. "I can help you with that, if you'd like. I've worked on all kinds of electrial systems...but, you already know that."

Gideon
Oct 9th, 2006, 08:27:22 PM
I smiled.

"Yeah, that would be great.....You knew about my arm, didn't you? You know, before I got injured?"

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 9th, 2006, 08:27:35 PM
The man still didn’t tell me his name but I had to move on to check on Quay’Na and then take a leg brace to Aramis for his ankle. After checking her out I looked at the Captain and smiled. “She is looking a little better but I need to attend to Aramis’s ankle and put a brace on it. I am going to the workshop to look for him. Celeste once told me that he goes there often. Will you be alright with her?”

Argos Ewan
Oct 9th, 2006, 08:32:02 PM
I walked to Quay’Na’s side and nodded to Avalon. “Yes we will be fine and Aramis does go to the workshop for solitude when he feels it is needed. I’m sure he is there.” I looked down at my wife, “I’ll be fine here.”

As Avalon walked out I reached over and pulled a chair to the bed and sat down as I wiped the blood from my forehead from my wounds.

Aramis Rakai
Oct 9th, 2006, 08:32:20 PM
I nodded. "Well, I didn't really know, it was quite a surprise to tell ya the truth, but hey it's fine. Besides, if I can help you out that's even better yet." I turned around and carefully put my bad ankle under my bench. "Let rme clean up some of that scoring you have." I said as I grabbed my pocket knife.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 9th, 2006, 08:40:17 PM
When I got to the workshop I saw Gideon and Aramis together. “I have brought something for you and that bad ankle for you. It will make it much easier to walk on it and cause you less pain seeing how you can’t seem to stay off of it.”

Gideon
Oct 9th, 2006, 08:40:32 PM
I picked up my arm and handed it to him. This wasn't completely unusual; I have handed someone my arm before, but it was only when it was being upgraded. I nodded to Aramis.

"Yeah, it's something I don't really like to talk about...Brings up some things that should be left in the past....Unfortunately, since the fact is known, there's really no point in being secretive....ya know?"

Quay Rakai-Ewan
Oct 9th, 2006, 08:40:43 PM
I'm dying...I'm dying...those thoughts streamed through my mind with a vengence. I could not keep them away.

"Argos...must know..." I mumbled as I forced myself to awaken. Not much was registering with me, I felt like I was high on drugs as I saw him.

My eyes were not remaining focused, but I saw him. "My Argos..."

Aramis Rakai
Oct 9th, 2006, 08:44:55 PM
As Gideon spoke to me Avalon walked in. "Keep that thought, Gideon." I looked at Avalon as she spoke. "Oh?" I asked. "Can it go over my boot?"

Argos Ewan
Oct 9th, 2006, 08:47:04 PM
As I wiped the blood from my forehead I heard a voice. A sweet and soft voice. I suddenly realized it was none other than my wife’s voice and I quickly turned to her and took her hand in mine. “My love, I am here. Yes it is me.” I stood up and bent over and kissed her forehead. “My love, please hear me. Why did you not tell me of our son until now? Why did you hide this from me and him?”

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 9th, 2006, 08:50:23 PM
“Well we’ll have to remove your boot to put it on you. Once on though, you can put the boot back on if it isn't swelled to badly. It will have to be done this way to keep the pressure off your ankle and on your leg instead,” I informed him. "If it's still painful for you I have something here you can take for the pain."

Aramis Rakai
Oct 10th, 2006, 04:32:54 AM
I nodded as I thought about taking my boot off, it was going to hurt. "This isn't going to be fun." I said as I cringed and began to try to take it off.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 10th, 2006, 05:00:00 AM
I watched as he struggled to pull his boot off. I reached over and lightly pushed back onto his chest. “Here, you sit back and relax and let me remove that for you.” As he sat back I gently placed one hand under his heal and the other on top of his knee and straightened his leg out. “Now this part is going to hurt so grab your seat and hold on. Even though this is going to hurt, I will still be able to get it off much quicker and with less pain then you would receive by doing it yourself so don’t get angry with me.”

With one hand I took a firm grip of the heal of the boot and ever so slowly pulled on it as I pushed the bottom of the toe of the boot with my other hand. Slowly and gently the boot began to move and slip from his foot. As it did I could see him grimace with pain so I knew there had to be swelling involved. Once his heel was freed up within the boot I gripped the with of his boot with one hand as I pushed back on his leg with the other. As I did this, I quickly and smoothly slipped the boot from his foot.

I took one look at his foot and threw the boot aside. “Well this isn’t going back on there. The foot is swelled up to much and we should have removed that boot much earlier and would have if you would have stayed in the Medbay. You have to remember, I am alone now and doing everything myself.” I began to place the ankle brace around his ankle. “If it weren‘t for the Captain I wouldn‘t have come down here now to help you. He is looking after your mother right now. He is very concerned for her,” I looked up from my work at him, “and for you too I might add.”

Tony Maxwell
Oct 10th, 2006, 12:50:30 PM
I winced as she touched the burn marks on my neck and wrists. If she had searched she would have found the ones one my ankles as well. But that was unimportant, what was important was the fact that it bloody hurt. The burns were nothing compared to the deep purple bruises located on my back and upper legs. My lips were split in many places and one of my eyes was a fading purple. My hair was dirty and matted and my clothes torn, dirtied, and shredded. I was a mess. A complete change from the snobby, rich kid I was just scant months ago, "Tony Maxwell," I said at last, "President of Maxwell Industries," my mouth was still dry from days without water and the result was a hourseness of his voice. I took the woman's advise and sat down on the floor, leaning my back against a handy bulkhead. The news of the death of his captors Tony's face darknened. He wanted to be the one who killed the skinny faced old interrogator. Dang it all, "Where did we crash?" He asked anyone willing to answer as his vision started to swim again as his headache took a turn for the worst, "Painkillers..."

Afwa Dohren
Oct 10th, 2006, 04:20:51 PM
I saw the man moving about and heard him say his name. I went over next to him seeing that Avalon had stepped out and the Captain was busy with his wife. “Tony Maxwell huh? I’m glad your with us. I am Afwa Dohren, one of the pirates here on the Eclipse. I was one of those who helped free you and the Captain’s wife from the Lynx. I hope your going to be alright.”

Seeing that he was in pain I went to a nearby cabinet and opened it. "We have something here that we often use for pain. Ah, here it is," I said as I reached in a took out a container of pills. I opened it and poured two of them into a small cup. I went to Tony and handed him the cup and a glass of water I had got as I went to him. "Here take these. They aren't real strong but it'll do until Avalon gets back and gives you something stronger. They will take the edge off the pain though. They'll make things more tolerable."

Aramis Rakai
Oct 10th, 2006, 05:06:45 PM
I grit my teeth as she put the brace on, it hurt like hell. "I wasn't too worried about myself, I just wanted to make sure everyone else was fine, Avalon." I said as I bit back a yelp.

"It is going to be alright, right?" I asked.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 10th, 2006, 06:07:29 PM
I closely examined his foot and looked at him. "No it's not but it would have been if you would have gotten off of it," I replied. "I think it might have been sprained but your excessive moving around on it and your stubbornness has only made matters worse. It is broke now. That is why it is swollen like it is now and will remain so until you get off of it for a few days. If you don't then you better get used to more swelling and pain, because it is just going to get worse. Even with this brace it is going to hurt like frell. I can't help you if you refuse to help yourself. Do you understand me," I asked as I spoke to him in a scolding manner.

Aramis Rakai
Oct 10th, 2006, 07:09:52 PM
I sighed defeatedly. "Off of it for a couple of days, huh?" I looked at Gideon. "And just what will get done, if I'm off duty? The Captain needs me to help with the repairs to the ship."

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 10th, 2006, 07:58:46 PM
I stood up and got my things together and looked at Aramis. “Well we’re going to be here for some time I am sure of it. Besides, it’s not like your the only person around here that can work on the ship. I’m sure the Captain will handle things until you are able to help out. Until then you can advise them on what they need to know or work on. In situations that are comforting to you and allow you to do so with no stress on your foot. Just remain off that foot until it is better. You‘ll know when the time is right.”

Aramis Rakai
Oct 10th, 2006, 08:23:42 PM
"Aye-aye, Doc. Whatever you say." I looked at Gideon. "Looks like I get a vacation for a couple of days."

I looked at Avalon before she left. "Got any crutches in that medbay?"

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 10th, 2006, 08:27:57 PM
"I'm sure we do. I'll find you some and return them as soon as I find them." I looked over toward Gideon, "it seems you have something to keep you busy until I return. It won't take long because I think I know where to find them. I'll be right back."

I turned and walked out to go to the Medbay.

Gideon
Oct 10th, 2006, 09:38:37 PM
I looked over at Aramis, smiling weakly.

"Well, she's right, you know. You are of no use to anyone, including yourself, if you overdo it and injure yourself further. A friend of mine once said that rest is a weapon. And I find it to be true. Rest when you can. You don't know when you will get the next chance to do so."

I rifled through my pack, and found one of my canteens of water. I handed it to Aramis, before pulling out the next one and taking a sip. The cooling water rushed down my throat, refreshing me. I wiped the water from the corner of my mouth.

"Myself, I'm going to get some rest once we're done here. If we don't get done in a few hours, I'm going to get some rest, and then continue working tomorrow. After all, time isn't of the essence. We all need time to recuperate. And with two months worth of supplies, we should be fine. While those who died did so for good causes, they also helped their crew: we will have just a little more supplies to go around. Plus, I'm sure the planet will have something to offer in supplies: food, water, maybe precious items, minerals, or medical assistance. Maybe not medical assistance, but hey, who knows? I do know one thing, though."

I took another sip of water, and swallowed it, letting the cool rush quench my thirst.

"It could have been much worse..."

Aramis Rakai
Oct 11th, 2006, 04:25:10 AM
I nodded as I took the proffered canteen and took a drink, it tasted good. "Well, at least I don't need to be standing while I help you out here and it shouldn't take too long." I put the canteen down and started working on his arm again.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 11th, 2006, 02:43:04 PM
I walked into the Medbay and saw that Afwa had taken a seat next to Tony and was talking with him. As he kept him busy I went to a nearby closet and found the crutches for Aramis and took them out of the closet and went over to talk to Tony and Afwa.

“How are things going here,” I asked Afwa.

Afwa Dohren
Oct 11th, 2006, 03:57:56 PM
“Actually he’s not doing to badly considering what he’s been trough it seems. He was complaining of some pain so I just gave him some of the pain killers in the cabinet over there that are in the blue container,” I said as I pointed at the cabinet.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 11th, 2006, 04:04:01 PM
“Yes those will do nicely,” I replied. “I wouldn’t let him have any more of those though. At least not until those are out of his system.”

I took up the crutches to leave. “I’m taking these down to Aramis and will be back shortly. I’ll see you then.” I turned and walked out of the Medbay.

Tony Maxwell
Oct 11th, 2006, 05:38:57 PM
I accepted the pills with a quiet "thank you" and then slipped the gel-capsules into my mouth and washed them all down with a half-mouthful of water, "Pirates?" I asked, having heard that word only a moment ago. I silently wondered what I'd gotten myself into. Escaping from the Government and joining a band of merry pirates? Not exactly what you'd expect from an upperclass son of a millionare. Oh well, I'll deal with whatever comes up, "Any idea what we crashed into?" Hopefully it wasn't some uninhabited planet. I'd prefer a planet with scantily clad jungle women, or better yet, amazons yet to discover clothing...

Afwa Dohren
Oct 11th, 2006, 06:01:58 PM
“We’re not really sure yet,” I replied. “All our Nav-systems are down so it’s hard to tell. We’ll get our bearings as soon as we get some power systems up and running.” I winked at him and smiled. “This is something we’ve planned on dealing with before.”

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 11th, 2006, 07:07:36 PM
I walked back down to the workshop and found Aramis still working on Gideon. I walked over to him and handed him the crutches. “Here you go. These should help you out. I am sorry but I must get back the Medbay.”

Aramis Rakai
Oct 11th, 2006, 07:42:20 PM
I nodded as I took the crutches and leaned them against the bench. "Thanks, Avalon!" I called as I did what I did best, work on things.

"Well, at least now that I have these crutches I can get the generators fixed and going again to get our electrical up and running. Then...I'm going to bed, because I simply hurt all over." I told Gideon.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 11th, 2006, 08:00:36 PM
As I entered the Medbay I saw Afwa standing next to Tony while he spoke with him. I walked over and checked on Jace and found him resting peacefully. After checking on him I looked at Afwa. “Afwa may I speak to you; alone.” I turned away and walked into the office and stood next to the desk.

Afwa Dohren
Oct 11th, 2006, 08:03:27 PM
I immediately walked away from Mr. Maxwell and followed the doctor into the office and closed the door behind me. "Is something wrong," I asked.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 11th, 2006, 08:06:55 PM
“Well yes and no,” I replied. I leaned back into the desk with my back as I looked at Afwa. “I need your assistance with something. As you know Celeste is down now and I am handling everything on my own and I really need someone to help me around here.”

Afwa Dohren
Oct 11th, 2006, 08:10:35 PM
“I understand but I know nothing about doctoring, how can I help,” I asked.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 11th, 2006, 08:13:21 PM
“Well if you could just do the small things for me around here it would help greatly. I could instruct you but I wouldn’t ask you to do anything drastic without me there. Can you help me with this?”

Afwa Dohren
Oct 11th, 2006, 08:18:03 PM
"Yes I will help then." I walked over to the desk and found a medmonitor and looked it over. "Well this looks simple enough." I pressed one of the buttons on it. "So I check the temps with this and the pulse rates?"

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 11th, 2006, 08:21:42 PM
"Yes," I replied. "That would be a big help." I walked over and pointed at the screen. "If you'll look here you'll see the patients ratings and then you just compare the rating against the new reading and if you see any significant difference then you just let me know. Alright?"

Afwa Dohren
Oct 11th, 2006, 08:24:33 PM
"Looks simple enough to me," I replied. "If I see anything out of the ordinary I'll let you know. In fact, I'll get started right now." I walked away and opened the door and entered the Medbay and began getting readings on everyone.

Quay Rakai-Ewan
Oct 12th, 2006, 04:15:28 AM
As I wiped the blood from my forehead I heard a voice. A sweet and soft voice. I suddenly realized it was none other than my wife’s voice and I quickly turned to her and took her hand in mine. “My love, I am here. Yes it is me.” I stood up and bent over and kissed her forehead. “My love, please hear me. Why did you not tell me of our son until now? Why did you hide this from us?”

"I could not say anything...I had to protect him. I had to be that way, I was a Jedi then and love was forbidden. I fell in love and knew it could not be, I didn't know I was pregnant when I left. I wanted to know why love was forbidden by the Jedi, I found out why..." My eyes closed me back into darkness a moment later.

Argos Ewan
Oct 12th, 2006, 04:04:46 PM
I listened to my wife in disbelief and then watched her fade off within herself. I sat back and my chair and cried with a heavy heart as I placed my hands to my face to hide it in shame.

Oh my dearest love. What have I done? How could you do this? How could you do it to our son this way? All my life I waited for you and now I find that you were with me even before I even knew you. This is more than my soul can carry. How could you forsake me this way and not trust me? Trust me enough to tell me the truth. Why oh why?

I stood up and took Quay’Na’s hand into mine and lightly kissed it. I looked at Avalon and made eye contact with her and quickly turned my head and slowly walked out of the Medbay feeling crushed beyond belief. As I walked out of the Medbay the doors closed behind me and I walked across the passageway and leaned against the wall and slid down the wall until I sat upon the deck as I shook and cried. Why oh why?

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 12th, 2006, 05:54:01 PM
I walked out of the Medbay office behind Afwa as he began his scans of the patients and saw Argos as he looked at me. As I made eye contact with him I suddenly felt a great profound feeling of grief from his blank stare. As he walked away I got a urge to go to his side feeling that he needed someone, anyone at this time. “Captain,“ I said as I reached out toward him. I stepped toward the doors as they closed behind the Captain and I stopped myself and watched them close. I had a strong feeling of being closed out and felt that this was not a point and time for me to intervene or place myself where I may not belong.

Never before had I ever felt that there was a place I didn’t belong as I did at this moment. I shook my head and walked toward Quay’Na to check on her. As I walked to her side I looked down at her, leaned down to her and whispered into her ear. “Lady Ewan, if you can hear me, please know, your husband is in great pain right now and needs you very much. His world is falling apart without you by his side. He needs you more now than he ever needed you before. He has been here for you and has come for you. It is now time for you to go to him if you have ever cared for him.”

I stood upright and felt a great sorrow come over me and walked away from her and went to Afwa to look over his results he had compiled on his scans.

Celeste Jade
Oct 12th, 2006, 06:49:09 PM
There was much movement going on around me as I slowly awakened. I'd never been so scared of anything as I was now. I couldn't feel anything below my mid-back and knew the rigors of that without the proper specialization.

I felt bad for Avalon, I was supposed to be the one in charge of the medical facilities and yet here I was one of the occupants. If I didn't get medical help soon, I knew that I would be going to the great elevator in the sky.

My legs I wasn't too worried about, it was my organs I was concerned with. The paralization was working on them as well and it could cause things to shut down. That was the general threat on my life at this time.

I lay still as I could and controlled my breathing and did my best to remain as calm as I could.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 12th, 2006, 07:02:19 PM
After checking on the scans from Afwa i noticed the readings from Celeste and they didn’t look good. I went over to Celeste and checked on her. “Hello Celeste. I’m sorry I haven’t had a chance to stay with you. It’s been a little crazy around here. If I may I’d like to check on something.” I placed my right hand under her left side and slightly rolled her on her side. “I’m going to press in lower portion of your back. Please tell me if your feeling any pain or discomfort from it.” As I pressed on her kidney area of her back I listened to her breathing. “How does this feel?”

Celeste Jade
Oct 12th, 2006, 07:15:35 PM
"I can't feel anything, Avalon. I guess, I'm in pretty bad shape and you don't have to try and ice it over, because I know what's going on. Without the pressure off my spine, my organs are going to begin to shut down...and this will cause stress on my heart...and the kidneys are always the first to go." I said these things as calmly as I could. "Pnuemonia is the second known threat..."

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 12th, 2006, 07:39:03 PM
I lay Celeste back down and looked at her carefully. “I am sorry, I meant no insult. I just needed to check for myself, but you are right. Things don’t look good and I do need to do surgery on you and soon. We’ve got to get Aramis to get the power up first though.”

Jace Keller
Oct 12th, 2006, 08:55:56 PM
Hearing Avalon's voice brought me back and I winced as I slowly sat up. I blinked as the images before me cleared a bit. My head was pounding still and I wished I could recall what had happened. Argos had said something about a mission and a crash, Avalon had said something about loving her and so forth, and I really had no clue what that was all about.

I was a loner, always had been and man, I needed a cigarette. That was one thing I did remember and I could really use a drink, but I knew both of these things were out of the question until at least I got out of here.

So, for now I'd just hold tight.

Argos Ewan
Oct 13th, 2006, 05:51:16 PM
I pulled myself together and went to find my son. I knew I would find him at his workshop and thought he had been down there long enough by himself. It was now time to help him heal.

I walked into the work shop and saw him working on Gideon. “Aramis, may I speak to you; alone?”

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 13th, 2006, 06:15:58 PM
“Hopefully he’ll get it going soon.” I took a blanket and covered her up. “At that time we’ll get on with the surgery. Just hold in there. If you need anything I’ll be here.”

I walked away from her and went to Jace since now I saw he was now sitting up in his bed. I went to his side and leaned over and kissed him. “How are you feeling my love?”

Aramis Rakai
Oct 13th, 2006, 10:31:35 PM
I looked up from Gideon. It was Argos...my father, my true father. I sighed deeply and pursed my lips, then nodded as I carefully got to my feet. I grabbed the crutches and excused myself from Gideon.

I hobbled out into the hangar, which was a mess. "I'm going to start working on the electrical systems as soon as I finish up with Gideon." I told him as I grimaced when I saw the damage to the fighters we had.

Jace Keller
Oct 13th, 2006, 10:40:27 PM
I flinched a bit as she leaned closer and kissed me. My mind did not remember this woman. "Please...don't." I told her gently as I leaned away. "It's nothing against you, doctor, it's just my mind is not yet on the same page as yours." I didn't know what else to say to her to make her stop calling me 'her love' and kissing me.

"Whatever we shared, I'm sure may return in time." I assured her, if indeed what she was saying was true. She was beautiful, but I felt nothing.

Argos Ewan
Oct 13th, 2006, 10:44:51 PM
“That is fine son,’ I replied. “It won’t be none to soon either because Celeste is going to need surgery and the power is needed to operate the system needed to do the surgery. However that isn’t what I waned to talk to you about.” I pointed at a nearby crate, “please sit and get a load off your foot.”

As he sat down I sat down on the crate next to him. “Son, I want you to try to understand your mother as I am trying to. Even though you and I feel that we have been lied to over time, we owe it to her to give her our support and to try to understand why she felt she needed to do what she did. She deserves nothing less from us. Even if we may not agree with things we should always have it in us to forgive.”

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 13th, 2006, 10:58:57 PM
“I am sorry,” I replied. “You’ve got to understand that this is very hard for me. To have you in this condition and you not remembering me is quite upsetting. Especially when you and I have finally come to terms with each other and have drawn each other closer than we ever were before. It’s just really hard for me, but I am patient because I understand your condition and know it won’t last long.”

Aramis Rakai
Oct 13th, 2006, 11:01:07 PM
Forgiveness?!? I didn't even want to look at her, let alone forgive her for her actions. "How can you say that, she lied to you for half my life and she lied to me since birth. I can't see what her reasoning was, it was cruel on her part!" I growled and looked away. "For years I believed my father was dead, he died in the tsunami, but he didn't...he was you!"

I crossed my arms in front of me. "Maybe you can forgive her for what she's done, but I can't right now." I looked at him. "I don't know that I'll ever be able too."

Argos Ewan
Oct 14th, 2006, 06:57:43 PM
“I understand your feelings son. Trust me, even I have to come to terms with this too.” I walked a few feet from him and sighed heavily and looked back at him. “In life we all make mistakes and often pay for those mistakes even though at the time the mistakes we make feel justified and right. Your mother will pay the price for her mistakes but not by you and not by me. This is her burden to bear, I can‘t do it for her and neither can you“

Aramis Rakai
Oct 14th, 2006, 07:05:38 PM
"Well, I sorry, Father..." Father...it was real this time, he was my father, my Dodya. He was this in every way as I sighed. I didn't look at him, I just sat there and stared at the floor. "If that's all, I really need to get back to work. There's much to be done." I didn't want to discuss this and I didn't want to think about it. "If I work through the night, I can have the electrical up in a few hours, I believe."

Argos Ewan
Oct 14th, 2006, 07:18:23 PM
“I understand son, but listen to me and look at me,” I said with a softness in my voice. I waited until he looked at me and continued. “Son. right or wrong this woman is still your Mumya. That is something you can never change like it or not. Just always remember, I am and always be here for you. That is what a Dodya does for their young and your Mumya is no different than I.”

Aramis Rakai
Oct 14th, 2006, 07:34:22 PM
"Perhaps so, but her lie has ruined any chance of that. You ask of the impossible." I stated clearly as I looked at him. "She had her chance to make things right and she never did, not until now. She was Palleus...the woman I saw in my dream. The very woman that left you standing in the darkness, and she did nothing to prevent it."

Argos Ewan
Oct 14th, 2006, 08:17:01 PM
I shook my head as I looked at him. “You are right I can’t deny that. I just don’t want you to do or say something your going to regret son. Doing something like that is something you’ll always carry with you and will always haunt you. I don’t wish that for you.”

Aramis Rakai
Oct 14th, 2006, 09:57:00 PM
"I'm not going to regret anything, Father." I told him. "She was the one in the wrong, I have nothing to be haunted by...she does."

Argos Ewan
Oct 14th, 2006, 10:11:31 PM
"I hope your right son. It is often that we feel things are as they should be in the time of our actions, but later find that what we did was wrong and then brings on the regrets we have to deal with. I'm sure you can understand that at the time when she did what she did she felt exactly as you do right now. Not having anything to regret, feeling what she was doing at the time as being the right thing to do. You could very well be the next one to be in the very same position she is in right now. Even though, she felt she was doing the right thing at the time." I looked at him closely for his response.

Aramis Rakai
Oct 14th, 2006, 10:15:58 PM
I shrugged. "I'll take my chances. Can I go now? I've got quite a bit to do."

Jace Keller
Oct 14th, 2006, 10:20:27 PM
“I am sorry,” I replied. “You’ve got to understand that this is very hard for me. To have you in this condition and you not remembering me is quite upseting. Especially when you and I have finally come to terms with each other and have drawn each other closer than we ever were before. It’s just really hard for me, but I am patient because I understand your condition and know it won’t last long.”

I listened with a heavy heart for her. "I hear what you're saying, Doc. It's just as hard for me to go through all this with a blank clipboard, so to say. I will do my best to remember my past, but right now it's just not there."

I looked down at my lap. "When will I be able to leave and get to helping with this crash?"

Argos Ewan
Oct 14th, 2006, 10:27:01 PM
I knew it was useless to speak any further with him about this. “I guess so. I just hope you don’t regret your actions.”

Aramis Rakai
Oct 14th, 2006, 10:31:31 PM
I nodded as I stood and slowly began to head back to my workshop. "I'll have the electrical up and running in the next few hours, I'll work extra hard for Celeste's sake." I told him.

Avalon Aquilo
Oct 14th, 2006, 10:34:44 PM
“I’m afraid it is going to be some time before your going to be able to do that. You’ve sustained quite a blow to the brain and you received a mild concussion. So for now you can put work out of your mind. Besides, before you can leave your going to need more treatment on the booze addiction we were fighting before the mission. You can’t afford to have your lungs screwed up again. You barely survived it the last time as it was.”